Is Mob Looting A New Trend ?

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is Mob Looting A New Trend ?

Two Luis Vuiton shops got looted quickly by an organized mob. This worked but I suspect that they have brought serious problems on themselves. https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/11 ... ck-friday/

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Is Mob Looting A New Trend ?

Come on, those kids were starving.

:laugh:
Mel Gibson

Blacks have always been trendsetters!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: November 27th, 2021, 9:15 pm Blacks have always been trendsetters!
Blacks and especially black culture are a welcome addition to any neighborhood.

You should feel honored and bend the knee when there is a black person in the room.

Diversity!

Feel it!

Taste it!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nothing new, it's happened for years now, Obama made sure it was the norm.
They wont do anything to them if they do find them.

Also Telebe that terrorist in congress is trying to get all felons out of jail right now.
Just like in Russia they eventually had the criminals let out so they could be the police, and terrorize the population.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: November 27th, 2021, 11:37 pm Blacks and especially black culture are a welcome addition to any neighborhood.

You should feel honored and bend the knee when there is a black person in the room.

Diversity!

Feel it!

Taste it!
Absolutely!

Only a bigot would claim that Blacks bring bad things to a neighbourhood! Au Contraire! They bring the best diversity, and the people that can't see that are just willfully blind racist bigots!
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The LA police are warning people to not come to Los Angelas as they don’t believe that they can keep you safe there. Leftardism is out of control. https://www.westernjournal.com/lapd-uni ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: November 28th, 2021, 2:26 am
Odinson wrote: November 27th, 2021, 11:37 pm Blacks and especially black culture are a welcome addition to any neighborhood.

Diversity!

Feel it!

Taste it!
Absolutely!

Only a bigot would claim that Blacks bring bad things to a neighbourhood! Au Contraire! They bring the best diversity, and the people that can't see that are just willfully blind racist bigots!
You might think I take up for blacks a lot, but most blacks are alright, but there is the hood rats, and such that are just trash.
With HUD, and other programs that bring them to a suburb near you they turn it to crap, and it's hell on the good people be it black, or white.
Just like moving the white trash in from low class neighborhoods into yours, same crap, different color is all.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: December 17th, 2021, 8:09 pm You might think I take up for blacks a lot, but most blacks are alright, but there is the hood rats, and such that are just trash.
With HUD, and other programs that bring them to a suburb near you they turn it to crap, and it's hell on the good people be it black, or white.
Just like moving the white trash in from low class neighborhoods into yours, same crap, different color is all.
Agreed. I don't want any trash in my neighbourhood!

Luckily Canada doesn't quite do the same thing here. You really wouldn't see low income trash moved into a middle class neighbourhood here... They'd be generally limited to lower income areas, i.e. the "bad part of town."

Although there are occasional exceptions, like when the Province bought up a hotel in the city I used to live in, that was to house the homeless. The local residents around the hotel certainly didn't want that there (and I couldn't blame them), since they knew once it starts to house homeless bums, that's when shit starts to go missing out of your yard.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When the housing authorities here in Louisville started moving people in from the low class areas we started having more thefts, break ins, vandalism, and drugs.
Also we have had a rise in murders, and one was in a prostitutes house.
Now they are moving black in, most are alright, but we have a few that are really worthless, and cause issues.
One was two doors away from me, had to move because they where making meth.
My now neighbor has a drive through several times a month selling pills, and other stuff, no telling.
Tax dollars at work thanks to Democrats, they call it "Urbain Renewal"
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mob smash and grabs are being organized in Democrat states and AOC supports them. https://www.rt.com/news/544140-smash-grab-squads-us/

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a new trend in politically correct liberal Democrat cities, car jacking is up 510%. Perhaps they believe that the police need to be defunded even more now. https://neonnettle.com/news/18109-carja ... -293090826
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not new in the smash, and grab, Obama started that stuff on mass.
There was always people doing it, but not like after him.
It's just got worse because all the Soros bought people in the courts refuses to keep them in jail, and will not even charge them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well this mob of a hundred teens were looting but just vandalizing this family restaurant. What a coincidence, they’re all black. How often do crimes like this happen that don’t get in the news. https://www.westernjournal.com/mob-100- ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would say if someone from the back would have fired at them they would have stopped, and ran off.
Also it would be quite reasonable they could get away with it since throwing things that way is life threatening, and a mob at that.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

a 7/11 in Los Angeles is looted by of a mob of …..coincidentally…. Other than white citizens. These geniuses didn’t know or care that it was caught on video.https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/repar ... nt=firefly
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And one gun shot would have cleared the place out, tell me guns are bad.
The DA might be leaving soon as well as a few others, On the radio the other day crime was in the top three of issues for the state since the Democrats are supporting crime like that.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

With these mass looting episodes occurring with increasing regularity there will be a critical mass of them that will lead the masses to want martial law and this I suspect is the plan. If it were legal to gun them all down may be the answer to this problem.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now that Los Angeles is a third world city it has third world problems. I remember in China at a school where I was teaching the power went out because thieves had stolen copper wire. Unlike defund the police libtard California these thieves were found and dealt with appropriately. Chinese police will get the culprits if they get told to by the top. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... ire-theft/