News

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: News

Some U.S. officials are blaming outside agitators for unrest. That tactic has a long history, experts say
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/protests- ... -1.5593978

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Soros paid groups are the real culprits, along with the DNC.
You just don't find pallets of bricks anyplace like we are seeing now where protesters show up out of their $700,000 buses.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Majority of Minneapolis city council vows to disband police department
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/minneapol ... -1.5602543

I can't see any problem with this idea..no not at all. :wacko:

Trump will have to send in troops to deal with the United States's own Minneogadishu. It won't be pretty.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lets all be anarchist, we don't like it burn it, we don't like you well we burn you.
That's not anarchism by the way, just today's little brats that never got spankings as a kid, and got awards so they feel food that they lost the race.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good question, but I would just throw it out on the street with the rest of the trash after taking anything good they had on them. :evil:
Bait them in with a little bag of flower, they can't resist.
Maybe a roll of TP today :think:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Police returned vehicle with human remains inside, families of N.S. shooting victims allege
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-sco ... -1.5616129
Okay, here's your car back...just sign here. By the way, we would highly recommend you get some real powerful deoderizer when you go to clean up that nasty mess inside. :howdy:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

very insinuative, and the coroner needs fired since he is suppose to take care of that.
The police might have not known who took it back to them.

My nephew when in Iraq was made to clean a Humvee out that one of his fellow soldiers was blown apart in.
I thought someone needed a good beating for making her platoon deal with that, usually that's not done that way.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: June 17th, 2020, 11:20 pm Police returned vehicle with human remains inside, families of N.S. shooting victims allege
Okay, here's your car back...just sign here. By the way, we would highly recommend you get some real powerful deoderizer when you go to clean up that nasty mess inside. :howdy:
The cops said... It aint my job. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 18th, 2020, 12:16 am very insinuative, and the coroner needs fired since he is suppose to take care of that.
The police might have not known who took it back to them.

My nephew when in Iraq was made to clean a Humvee out that one of his fellow soldiers was blown apart in.
I thought someone needed a good beating for making her platoon deal with that, usually that's not done that way.
Thats normal in the army..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: June 28th, 2020, 11:37 am
beanthere wrote: June 17th, 2020, 11:20 pm Police returned vehicle with human remains inside, families of N.S. shooting victims allege
The cops said... It aint my job. :teehe:
It wasn't his job, but if he knew it was in there he should have told the coroners office instead of taking it back to them.
It's really not funny, terrible actually the family had to see, and deal with that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:angry: Kicking a child like that, and a pregnant woman, they should be shot.
They have been charged, but likely nothing will be done because they can't help it because they are black of course. :kez:
Doesn't matter anyhow if this is California, they are letting 18000 people out of prison next month because the virus. :wacko:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Talking about sorry, and needs a good firing, and burned at the stake :angry:

'Can't do that, boss' FedEx driver says no to helping fallen 89-year-old man

https://abc13.com/fedex-driver-elderly- ... a/6324603/

FREEPORT, Texas (KTRK) -- The family of a Freeport man is outraged after a FedEx driver was captured on video on Saturday refusing to help after the man fell outside his front door.

A Ring doorbell camera recorded the exchange between the 89-year-old man and the employee.

"Hello, help please," the man could be heard saying. "Give me a hand. I need to get up."

"I can't do that, boss," the driver said from a distance.

The 89-year-old man had fallen approximately 15 minutes before the delivery was made, according to his daughter, Maria Kouches.

"(He) didn't at least ring the doorbell or call 911!" Kouches wrote in a Facebook post that had been shared more than 480 times by Sunday afternoon. "Thank God he's OK, but what if he hadn't been?"

Kouches said her father, who has dementia and trouble with his legs, has fallen before. He laid on the floor for another 10 minutes before she arrived.

"We try to keep an eye on him but he does still move around with his walker," Kouches said. "It seems he was maybe trying to go back inside and his leg gave out. He gets confused and easily upset with new things."

FedEx issued the following response:

"We extend our thoughts and concerns for the well-being of the person depicted in this video. The safety of our team members and customers in the communities that we serve is our highest priority. We are reviewing the circumstances behind this incident and will take the appropriate action."

Additionally, ABC13 asked FedEx about its employee policy on keeping staff safe from COVID-19 and what changes have been made since the pandemic.

"FedEx Ground continues to handle peak-like package volume as we provide essential services to our customers and communities during this pandemic. We are hiring team members across the country to help us continue to power commerce during this time of need. The safety of our team members, service providers, vendors and customers is of the utmost importance and we are closely monitoring and adhering to guidance by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health organizations regarding recommended precautions. Throughout FedEx Ground facilities, we have implemented a number of protective measures to help maintain a clean and safe workplace, such as symptom screening and requiring team members to wear face coverings, when entering FedEx property and while working in situations where social distancing is difficult to maintain."
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Law, and order the way it should be.
The guy should have never been let out to endanger another child.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One thing for sure is that wasn't just a gas explosion, that to me seemed to be a munition, or munitions, a really big one.

Half the city damaged, thousands injured.
It looks half gone from this photo.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Damn, what I know is that much of the stuff makes a major amount of heat, and fumes, and starts to liquefy, then makes crystals.
It can then be made into explosives like a crude C4. With the gasses that would be amplified.

"In a tweet on the Lebanese presidential account, the material was identified as ammonium nitrate, citing Prime Minister Hassan Diab as saying, "It is unacceptable that a shipment of ammonium nitrate estimated at 2,750 tons has been present for six years in a warehouse without taking preventive measures that endanger the safety of citizens.""
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: August 5th, 2020, 8:15 am
Half the city damaged, thousands injured.
It looks half gone from this photo.
Absolute insane. Half a city just wiped out like that with thousands injured.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm just wondering who would need that much fertilizer sitting around not being sold, or used.
That makes me think it was going to be used for bombs being in that area of the world.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Something fishy. Just like 9/11, there's more to it than we know.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm surprised the death count wasn't in the thousands.
My guess is nobody had time to get to those rooms, and if a welder set the blast off they wont find any being it was a freak accident even if a negligent accident.
If deliberate, and someone off site knew they should be held accountable.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good start, but more needs done to make sure they don't harm children. I guess Joe Biden, and Bill Clinton will be very paranoid going there anymore.
Of course the ACLU would have issues with the law being they support most the Democrat Pedos, and sickening deviants.

Alabama passes law to approve castration for convicted pedophiles
For criminals who are convicted of sex crimes with minors under the age of 13, Alabama will now require chemical castration as a condition of parole.
Libby Emmons https://thepostmillennial.com/alabama-p ... hf8Fl48_d8

For criminals who are convicted of sex crimes with minors under the age of 13, Alabama will now require chemical castration as a condition of parole.

The measure was signed into law by Alabama's Gov. Kay Ivey on Aug. 10, and had been introduced by Republican state representative Steve Hurst of Calhoun County. Hurst would prefer that those offenders who have been convicted of these crimes were permanently castrated through surgical means, according to NBC News.

Hurst said "My preference would be if someone does a small infant child like that, they need to die. God's going to deal with them one day."
ADs

Under the new law, the prospective parolee would be required to begin the drug treatment at least one month prior to the date of their release. The drugs would be administered for as long as a judge deems necessary before the parolee would be permitted to live a regular life.

This makes Alabama one of at least seven states that either require or allow chemical castration on a voluntary basis for sex offenders before they are released. Those others include Wisconsin, Florida, Texas, Montana, Louisiana, and California. Guam also has this measure as a voluntary procedure from sex offenders of this type who are after parole.

The ACLU has taken issue with the law, and the Alabama chapter has called it "unconstitutional." Randall Marshall, the executive director for Alabama's ACLU, has said that chemical castration for sex offenders who harm minors under 13 shows that legislators "really misunderstand what sexual assault is about. Sexual assault isn't about sexual gratification. It's about power. It's about control."
ADs

Representative Hurst disagrees. "If they're going to mark these children for life, they need to be marked for life," he said.