News

General talk, and discussion.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Blue Frost wrote: April 15th, 2019, 11:22 pm I saw about that when I got up today, sad they didn't have anything like sprinklers in there.
My friend said that place was even prettier than the Sistine Chapel, and about any piece of architecture had something done to it.
Sad to see such a nice piece of history destroyed, or almost.
It's going to be restored but it will never be the same as the original. What amazes me is that $1 billion dollars has already been raised for the rebuild. Ah, yes ... religious priorities. :bored:

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Think what you will, but Christian Religion used to take care of a lot of things Government made complicated.
Medicine, and charity, helping the poor, the sick, and helpless.
They did a lot of bad things also, not saying they didn't, but when running things close to how they are suppose to they did a lot of good.
Like here in America, they built communities, brought people together, helped our country, and others.
Government stopped most of that, and regulated. :kez:

Christianity mostly gets a bad name thanks to Catlicks/Catholics mob, and as much as I hate them they have done a lot of good in the past also along with the bad.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

:laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

So, just got home from the emergency room, my sister is in there from the house exploding next to her.
I'm guessing it was a gas explosion, there was a gas smell in the air when it happened my sister said.
Her house is there, but you would need to dig your way in, and out of it, she had to be pulled out the window.
Thankfully when part of the roof came in on her it just cut her a little, and bruised her up, they where checking her for glass shards when I came home.
she just got her kitchen redone.

The really sad part is her neighbor looked out for her, cut her grass, and pretty much guarded the place.
He was blown into the street, his wife lived, and covered him up when she found him :( I feel so bad for her.
Literally lose everything but her life. Shes in the emergency also from injuries I'm not sure about how bad, and likely traumatized.

https://www.wlky.com/article/house-expl ... e/27518356
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Wow, your sister is very lucky. That's sad about her neighbours. :(
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Her house, and stuff in it is a total loss, she got her purse, a memories book, and a picture from a wall is all.
I haven't talked to here the last few days, but I'm wondering about her neighbor, and if shes made it out of the hospital yet.
My sister had to go to the doctor again today from it.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

Glad she's ok. Unfortunate for her neighbors. Fire marshals says it could have been from a methamphetamine lab? Your sister have home insurance?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

It was as major gas leak, that drug thing was just a blatant response since it's bad in that area.
He was a good neighbor, and he looked out for my sister, and took care of stuff for her.

She has home insurance, but you just can't get back what you lost when all is lost.
I'm just thankful we didn't loose her, part of the roof came down on her.
Her poor dog is still in a mess from it also.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

If one was doing a backstroke, wouldn't you just fall off the side of the building? :woot:

Infinity pool in London:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

And if it broke they would wash off the side of the building, and nothing could be done to save them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

News

The embarrassing truth for the Chinese is that all these endangered animals being poached for their penis’s are for Chinese medicines claiming falsely that these animal penis potions will make Chinese men’s penis’s hard.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I'm surprised there is any animals left there with those numbers being killed off.
One person, just think of the others not caught.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: News

A 19-second video posted online and reportedly verified by The New York Times claims to show an Iranian missile striking Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, shortly before it crashed on Wednesday, killing all 176 people on board — including 63 Canadians.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6390218/vide ... m=Facebook
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have been hearing that since last night, it's past time to bring that regime down.
I would hope that the people of Iran would have taken it down, but they need support from outside.

One day people might wake up, and take action against them, until them there is just big words, and empty threats.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They're here! Invasive, herpes-carrying monkeys reach the First Coast
State regulators confirm a dozen sightings of rhesus macaques over the past eight months -- the first time they've ever been reported in Northeast Florida.
https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/ ... e4e47f8790
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Once again, corporate dumbasses make bad decisions. This is why companies all over the world are going under.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 2:19 pm They're here! Invasive, herpes-carrying monkeys reach the First Coast
State regulators confirm a dozen sightings of rhesus macaques over the past eight months -- the first time they've ever been reported in Northeast Florida.
https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/ ... e4e47f8790
I'm sure that someone thought they would make lovely pets.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Ryanissimo wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 3:03 pm If one was doing a backstroke, wouldn't you just fall off the side of the building? :woot:

Infinity pool in London:

So I'm curious, how does one get in and out of this thing? I don't see any ladders. I don't see any provision for safety equipment, or means of keeping it clean. Obviously it can't be real.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would think there is an elevator type thing that comes up that lets them up there.