Dessert

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Dessert

Just ate one myself with ice cream the other day, pretty good :yum2: would eat another if I had it.
My preferred pie is Cherry though if you can get good cherries for them, and add the crumble top of course.

If I'm racist for loving pie the world is in a mental breakdown, and needs committed, Ill eat what I wish when I wish if I can get it.
Liberals NAZIs are insane hypocrites, nobody should be paying them any mind on that stuff, and lock them back up in their mental wards.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Another Apple Crumble has passes away, it was a good one. :yum2: :yum2: :yum2:
Not sure how racist it will make me, but who cares good as it was :spit: I don't care who it offended, I say it was a good apple.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

The biggest mistake we made was shutting down all the mental hospitals!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Exactly, they are needed, and as the old saying goes the patients are now in charge.
Not that it matters much what I say, but it's upbringing, most those brats needed parents, and had none.
I watch today people have kids, and they have nobody but other kids, a phone, and a computer. :kez: That's not parenting.
Mel Gibson

It's sad to see the two-parent household failing... It started in the 1960's when baby boomers were starting to have kids, but the women wanted their 'freedom' also, since taking care of the kids and the household was 'demeaning' to them... How dare only the man gets to toil for 8+ hours everyday at work to pay for all the shit, as that's not fair!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Dr. Spock crap also, don't spank your kids.
Most don't need spanked, but some do, I don't care what they say.
All kids are different, but talking to some doesn't work, and taking the PS4 away doesn't work either.
But what is most needed today is parents that will take the time to be parents, and guide kids, not throw them out into the world like feral animals which a lot are now.