Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

Blue Frost wrote: June 19th, 2020, 1:24 pm I always call out the line jumpers, I have since I was little. It's usually woman here that think they are deserving.
Frosty, I've noticed that too, yep... they used to do that while waiting in line for the bus.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: November 6th, 2020, 4:31 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 19th, 2020, 1:24 pm I always call out the line jumpers, I have since I was little. It's usually woman here that think they are deserving.
Frosty, I've noticed that too, yep... they used to do that while waiting in line for the bus.
For some reason most people don't call them out, I don't get it.
The first one I called out was a couple, i was 7 years old, and I was wanting to order a burger.
They just jumped in line, and looked surprised when I called them out, and told the restaurant worker she knew I was there first.
Been calling people out since then, and had to punch one guy in the chest for getting in my face thinking I was going to take his mouthing at me about it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

Twilight turtle wrote:

:laugh: I would have to stop, and grab all I could, and sell it. :laugh:
That was awesome,
That is very fake. Poor photoshop. A funny idea though, but if I was pelted by a roll of toilet paper moving at 80 km/h I would be pretty ticked off.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big rolls also, and all bounced the same, but still funny.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Apparently, this song sufaced some 10 years ago. Now, some people at transport Canada are being fired over it, thanks to the humourless woman who like so many these days, gets offended so easily. Meanwhile, people from so many of these other cultures get to be as racist as they want and can say anything they please.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/six-tran ... -1.5800992
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: good tune.
Sad someone get their panties in a wad, damn idiot, and the ones who take them seriously.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
The old west was actually safer than the big cities back then as it is now.
Crime was always rampant in places like New York, and is say San Fransisco, and as now they had strict gun laws.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, a future marriage concealer

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

8 minute video of classic Hollywood dancers. I love this but there was a dancer at 2 minutes in, the dark haired girl in bright green dress with the 3 sailors from "On the town" that I didn't recognize. Found that she's Ann Miller. I looked her up as I've looked up other ones over the years on Wiki just to learn about their backgrounds and that and she is one of the saddest personal lifes I've come across in a while. Her parents split up when she was 9, an only child and her mum was deaf as well. Ann had rickets as a small child as well, so her mum put her in tap dance classes to help her legs and that. She started working at 13 as a dancer but had to pretend to be 18 to get work/contract and had a fake birth certificate made up so she could support her mum and herself.

She got married at 22 and soon after was expecting a baby girl. She ended up falling or pushed down the stairs at home when she was almost due to have the baby but broke her back, her little girl was born as well but only lived for 3 hours and she named her Mary. Her husband was a drinker and apparently pushed her. She was the only child that she had. So sad it made me cry.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I worked with a girl that looked just Ann Miller, people thought we where a thing.
Wasn't the first girl I supposedly was seeing there :wacko:
It's funny, I talked with a lot of guys also, but thankfully I was just talking to them, no rumors about that. :laugh:
People are so stupid, and in your business.

I liked the dance stuff, but that music was awful.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I know, strange that peoples' minds seem to jump to the same conclusions. :kez:

That music was a bit much but there's other dance videos with other music but it's all the modern music like ELO.

We've got a TV channel over here called "Talking pictures"... my mum watches it sometimes and it's mostly older films and TV shows from decades ago... sometimes they have the old Hollywood movies on too. We watch them sometimes... so many yet to still see.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We have two channels like that, one is mostly old westerns, the other has old films, a lot black, and white.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

All that's happened in Texas, and around the US and the world right now, is bringing this unsung documentary to the fore. It's getting harder and harder to ignore this and even though I am not a Michael Moore fan, it is interesting that the left is at war with itself over the Green New Deal. A little long, to be sure, but the point is being made.

Blood and Gore. at 1:39 :rofl:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 12:22 pm We have two channels like that, one is mostly old westerns, the other has old films, a lot black, and white.
They're much better, aren't they than all this dark, clap trap they push on us now. Easier to watch and doesn't feel like you're having something sinister pushed into your brain either. The advert breaks are on overload tho... my mum sits and counts how many ads are on in the break time sometimes and it's been as many as 16 ads in a 6 or 7 minute span. :roll: I can't cope with it anymore because someone wants to make bucket loads of cash from their advertisers.

I noticed your movies were in colour before we had them over here. :thumbsup:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: February 20th, 2021, 6:17 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 12:22 pm We have two channels like that, one is mostly old westerns, the other has old films, a lot black, and white.
They're much better, aren't they than all this dark, clap trap they push on us now. Easier to watch and doesn't feel like you're having something sinister pushed into your brain either. The advert breaks are on overload tho... my mum sits and counts how many ads are on in the break time sometimes and it's been as many as 16 ads in a 6 or 7 minute span. :roll: I can't cope with it anymore because someone wants to make bucket loads of cash from their advertisers.

I noticed your movies were in colour before we had them over here. :thumbsup:
PBS is garbage, and very few programs are worth watching anymore, years back though you had some good stuff if you could find out when it was on by chance.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Get some slot machines, and a pole dancer in there, and they would make a lot more money. :laugh: