Saudi Royal Princess Charged With Human Trafficking

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Saudi Royal Princess Charged With Human Trafficking

It was legal up till the late 80s to 90s I believe. Islam is all good with slavery today, and yesterday, and in death where they get slaves.
Well you get slaves if your a male. I guess if your a boy, girl, or a woman your the slave.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Saudi Royal Princess Charged With Human Trafficking

Here’s some human trafficking going on in Bluefrost’s territory Kentucky. Perhaps Bluefrost has an on the spot report for this forum ? https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/0 ... kV84P7nxMg
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Really sad that goes on, and more sad the people doing it get away with it.
They should be harsh punishments for the crimes instead of stay in a state hotel with three meals a day.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Have you heard who was doing the human trafficking ? Was it good old Kentucky boys and girls, Obama’s imports ? Any news ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't watch TV so I don't see much of that anymore, they usually show pictures.
Here a lot of times it's people from out of state, whites, and a lot of blacks doing it.