I don't believe Richard really has Asperger's.

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
S M P

Not even high functioning Asperger's. I have was diagnosed as high-functioning myself. I do believe he is developmentally disabled, but not asperger's. He just thinks it is cool to have asperger's and wants dearly get attention. He craves attention and this is just one more ploy on his part. :bored:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: I don't believe Richard really has Asperger's.

What a name to call something, I think the man who figured it out should have thought that the name is bad as the disorder.
It's interesting that I read the description of the Autistic disorder, and I fall within it also a bit, but not sure about that.
I'm Dyslexic, and it affects your personality the same way sometimes.

I would rather not have either, and I don't know why someone would want it even for attention.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Please read here for some more information, Thank you

http://www.parentingaspergers.com/forpa ... QgodsUAAqA

This can be a difficult problem for some people.

Not something to make fun of.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
S M P

I'm not making fun of him at all. I just don't think he has the symptoms. He craves human contact. He joins AA groups to meet other people. He is pretty focused on the external environment. To be honest I think he is just lazy. That is just my opinion and I truly believe it. We are all entitled to our own opinions. I think his parents should have been more focused on his development.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not judging him or you SMP, but maybe him wanting attention online is more of a way he socializes because it's so uncomfortable in person.
I chat up a storm online, but in person your lucky to get a hello from me.
It's not I'm not a friendly person, I'm just that reserved.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
S M P

I guess I don't really know enough to comment, but he seems like a very social person.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe he wants to be, but don't really know how. I think we are all different online, and might want to help ourselves.
Not saying he does, but could be
Dan

Richard is an Alcoholic.
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:) I'm sure glad i don't drink, or smoke. I was a sugarholic or sugar addicted for most my life till the last two years or so.
It's as bad as any addiction I believe, and it's funny that many alcoholics trying to quit eats a lot of sugar.
I have seen people like Ryan on the video die not having his fix.
S M P

My ex-girlfriend's mom was an alcoholic. The mother managed to quit, but died not long after. The doctor said her body went into shock as a result of the withdrawal. If she didn't quit drinking she would still be alive. I am sure this is only true for very heavy alcoholics. :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It happens a lot, someone that is a heavy drinker has to be careful not to just go dry turkey.
the average heavy drinker is alright, but the constant ones drinking every day like that can drop dead months after quieting.
I was told my grandfather did that, he was an alcoholic.
RDL

I have not had a drink in 8 days.

Last bumped by Anonymous on July 20th, 2019, 6:14 pm.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.