I wonder if that guy has had his lips punched open again.

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Concerned Citizen

I wonder if that guy has had his lips punched open again.

I remember a poster on the forum who was bashed by his mentally challenged, drug addicted boyfriend. I hope he is doing ok. It is probably not easy for him to sip slurpees now. I hope he gets help with his alcohol addiction and sinful lifestyle. I understand he was a famous little ceasars sign spinner know throughout the world.

RDL

Re: I wonder if that guy has had his lips punched open again

Concerned Citizen wrote:I remember a poster on the forum who was bashed by his mentally challenged, drug addicted boyfriend. I hope he is doing ok. It is probably not easy for him to sip slurpees now. I hope he gets help with his alcohol addiction and sinful lifestyle. I understand he was a famous little ceasars sign spinner know throughout the world.
I realize your post was meant to be insulting, but I will dignify it with a response nonetheless.
a) My ex-boyfriend and I have not contacted each other in person, by internet, by letter, by telephone, or by third party, nor are we going to each other's meetings. He won't have a chance to hurt me again.
b) I have fully recovered from my injuries.
c) You're right, I haven't had many slurpees lately. I just don't crave sugar like I used to. I do a lot of shopping at the Shoppers Drug Mart food store across from my apartment. They have a frozen food section. I've been eating a lot of pizza and fries.
d) Alcohol addiction? I have not had a drink in 4 1/2 months. It took me a really long time to be able to get to this point in my sobriety.
e) Sinful lifestyle? You're homophobic. You should be arrested for hate crimes.
f) Little Caesars cut me down to 2 hours per week, so I quit. No big deal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: I wonder if that guy has had his lips punched open again

RDL, that's great you can respond in a good manner like that, and I'm happy your doing better in a lot of ways.
More power to you :) the strength is in you if you can find it to do about anything. We all have demons to conquer.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Re: I wonder if that guy has had his lips punched open again.

Whatever happened to Concerned Citizen?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

It was probably SMP anyway.

Last bumped by Anonymous on February 26th, 2019, 11:46 am.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.