I'm NOT that kind of INDIAN!!!!!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
RDL

I'm NOT that kind of INDIAN!!!!!

I was at an AA meeting today, and some pale-faced white-haired French-Canadian guy told me that I looked like I was Hindu or Sikh.

I was offended, and I explained that my mother is of Scottish and English descent and that my father is French-Canadian, but I neglected to mention that my great-great-grandmother (my father's mother's father's mother) was a Mohawk.

So to recap, the guy at the meeting thought I was one kind of Indian, but I'm another.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: I'm NOT that kind of INDIAN!!!!!

Maybe you should carry a tomahawk around :)
I don't look Indian myself, and don't think you do very much, but I can see it in your bone structure.

I wouldn't be insulted, people are ignorant after all.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

I know you've seen me in YouTube videos, I just didn't realize that my bone structure was that obvious.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Your cheek bones are most obvious, they are prominent in a lot of Indians. Jessica biel has them also
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We have a lot of mixed Indians here, some look whiter than white even, but you can see it .

Maybe she just had a mohawk haircut and the story was changed like the game where you sit in a circle and whisper in the next person's ear.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I knew a girl with a mohawk when I was a teen, and in my 20s, she was actually pretty hot.
S M P

I was hiking on the mountain above the cabin in salmon arm suddenly I passed a young girl wearing a tiny schoolgirl outfit and she had a huge blue mohawk. I don't think she was dressed appropriately to be out in the woods. I am a gentleman. If she passed a pervert it wouldn't have turned out very well for her.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have a railroad behind my house, and like 7,972 sex offenders in my county.
I see kids walking alone all the time up through there, and thankfully so far nothing much has happened that I know about.
I see these really young girls, and boys by themselves worried some day someone will be grabbed.
It's a shame people pray on others, and it's bad people don't teach their kids better than to put them self in danger.
Sometimes I wonder if I should post a sign up back there warning people, and posting the number of offenders there is in the county that's listed.
RDL

Blue Frost wrote:We have a lot of mixed Indians here, some look whiter than white even, but you can see it .
I look whiter than white, except maybe not so much now seeing as I have a tan from being outside in the summer time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can see it from your pictures, it's face structure.
RDL

You're the first person to point it out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here I see a lot of people with mixed blood, and I study faces a lot wondering where people may have originated.
We have a lot of mixed White, Cherokee, Iroquoian people in Kentucky.
RDL

My oldest brother has dark hair and brown eyes.
My mom won't tell us what race his biological father is/was, so he could be pretty much anything.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cheekbones can tell a lot, and other face structure. Teeth also can tell you a little.
RDL

If I had to guess, I'd say my oldest brother is...

...the son of Osama bin Laden :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure he would like that comment.
RDL

I actually said it in front on him once, and my mom told me to take it back, so I did.

Last bumped by Anonymous on July 20th, 2019, 6:10 pm.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.