Forbidden History

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Forbidden History

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/ ... 61450.html

I bet the elite know who and why this really was built. I bet that there is some suppressed history to this story. What are they trying to hide ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess is it was a place to hide from invaders like the ones in Capadocia built by Christians, and other people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

For all the political correct types who harp about the USA dropping the A bombs on these innocent victims naturally don't know that the USA estimated losing about 100,000 more troops with a ground invasion. Japan never had to pay war reparations to any POW's as the USA lied to the world that they were broke when in reality Japan got to keep the gold if it remained a USA ally and paid the USA a fair share of the war booty stolen. POW's were used in the cave building in the Philippines for storing the loot and then entombed alive as well. [ Gold Warriors by Sterling Seagrave ]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... paign=1490
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Japanese was overly cruel people to people who gave up, civilians, and prisoners.
People can harp all they want, but the facts are there, the bombings was needed to stop the warlords, and factions in their government.
the shame is those who orchestrated much of the horrors never paid, mostly underlings did.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Americas Islands Of The Unwanted

The USA also has some forbidden history.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/world-tra ... 7384472742
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Escape from New York stuff.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I woudln't be surprised at all if all of this history isn't true.

http://in5d.com/40-outrageous-facts-mos ... dont-know/

40 Outrageous Facts Most People Don’t Know

In5D November 7, 2012 Awareness

40 Outrageous Facts Most People Don't Know

Once you go down the rabbit hole, you will discover things that most people don’t know. Here are 40 outrageous facts that most people are clueless about.

The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. 1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)200 years of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (Executive Order 12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the “US Government” held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 42 2.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)

8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)

10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number. House Report (103-826)

11. We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System.

No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony.12. The UN is a One World Super Government.

13. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.

14. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that “New York City was the capital of the World” and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)

15. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)

16. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.)

17. You own no property, slaves can’t own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. The Revolutionary War was a fraud.You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

18. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

19. The Revolutionary War was a fraud. See (22, 23 and 24)

20. The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

…and as history repeats itself, Prescott Bush, as history repeats itself, Prescott Bush, father of George HW Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush, funded both sides of World War II. The Bush family have been traitors to the American citizens for decades. father of George HW Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush, funded both sides of World War II. The Bush family have been traitors to the American citizens for decades.

“Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched.”

George Bush Senior speaking in an interview with Sarah McClendon in December 1992
21. You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

22. America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Britain is owned by the Vatican.Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

23. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

24. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 620953-54)

25. A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

26. The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

27. The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people.(Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

28. The Pope’s laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844)(Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)

29. We are slaves and own absolutely nothing not even what we think are our children. (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

30. Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, " The People" does not include you and me. pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)

31. ” The People” does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)

32. The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)

33. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

34. Everything in the “United States” is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought Klamath lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order 12803)

35. We are Human capital. (Executive Order 13037)

36. The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple.

37. The good news is we don’t have to fulfill “our” fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another’s fictitious obligation.

38. The depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germanys infrastructure in the 1930’s including the Railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves “Kings,” “Prime Ministers,” and “Furor.”etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries which didn’t even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing. Isn’t it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascoes? That is where the “Bank of International Settlements”is located.Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of “Government” in place.

39. The “United States” did not declare Independence from Great Britian or King George.

40. The etymology of government means to control the mind. From Latinised Greek gubernatio “management, government”, from Ancient Greek κυβερνισμός, κυβέρνησις (kybernismos, kybernesis) “steering, pilotage, guiding”, from κυβερνάω (kybernao) “to steer, to drive, to guide, to act as a pilot” plus Latin mente “mind”.

Tired of the tyranny and oppression? Be sure to check out In5D Alternative News, updated DAILY, 365 days a year! We report the news that the mainstream media fails to do.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would like to see some more info on these so called facts even though I believe some could be true.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

All of these 17 artifacts are very intriguing

17 Artifacts Point To Hi-Tech Prehistoric Civilizations

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1767391 ... s-existed/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen all of those before in books, TV, and internet sites, the reactor was natural, the rest are something else aren't they .
Gotta wonder about that old wall, looks man made, i need to know more about that one.
I believe man has been here much much longer, and maybe almost totally destroyed a few times.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have been watching a very interesting series "America Unearthed" and it is obvious that Columbus didn't discover America at all. It was known for a long time before Columbus. Columbus's ship's did have the Templer flag on it's sails.https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-

buzz/sword-discovered-off-nova-scotias-oak-island-195223301.html

Sword discovered off Nova Scotia’s Oak Island questions history of Americas

December 18, 2015

An ancient artifact discovered near Nova Scotia’s Oak Island is forcing experts to question the history of the Americas. An eyebrow-raising new report suggests that mariners arrived to the New World more than a thousand years before Columbus.

Researchers who’ve explored the island – rife with mystery thanks to a 230ft deep booby-trapped shaft known as the ‘money pit’ - claim to have found evidence that Roman ships arrived to North American during the first century or earlier, way ahead of Columbus’ arrival in 1492.

The discoveries have been documented on the TV show ‘Curse of Oak Island.’

J. Hutton Pulitzer, a historic investigator, claims to have evidence of a Roman sword that was discovered submerged near the island, which is believed to be a Roman shipwreck. He says the ancient weapon is the “smoking gun” to his theory.

“The ceremonial sword came out of that shipwreck,” he said. “It is one incredible Roman artifact.”

He explains that the discovery came about after a father and son were scalloping off Oak Island. The father kept the sword for decades, and passed it along to his wife when he died. It was then passed along to her daughter, who gave it to her husband, who eventually brought it forward to researchers.

Pulitzer says the complex metallic properties of the ancient weapon match those of other ancient Roman artifacts.

“The shipwreck is still there and has not been worked,” said Pulitzer. “We have scanned it, we know exactly where it lays, but it will be a touchy thing for the Nova Scotia government to allow an archaeological team to survey it. We know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is Roman.”

He acknowledges that it would be a huge undertaking to re-write history, but that shouldn’t be a deterrent.

“I think anything that challenges history is very risky, very dangerous and extremely political,” he said. “But I think the world has matured and history may force politics to mature.”
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He just showed a way that had already been traveled, and didn't land on the mainland, just islands, inhabited islands.
I don't even get why he is famous, and credited for something that's a lie.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It looks now like history books will have to be rewritten. I do wonder if it isn't possible that a ship captain or crew member from a later time period had a Roman sword because he was into those kind of things?

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/did-romans-be ... 58915.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Anybody that travels pick up stuff, a Roman sword would be a good one since you could use it. If I was off to war, or battle today i would carry one.
A lot of things have been found in inlets where ships drop ballast, things from all over the world.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I remember when I was a boy [ in grade 7 ] hearing hearing a girl with " connected " parents mention that Hitler was alive and in South America. She was right. It's been known for a long time.

Secret FBI files 'reveal Hitler DID fake death' after WW2 then flew to TENERIFE

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/632 ... o-Tenerife
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i have read, and seen that all my life Gary, but who really knows. I think his skull in Russian hands ended up being a woman's.
Since there where German settlements all over South America I wouldn't doubt he went there, but with his issues i doubt he lived long.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Check out the video. I do believe that our history is fairly accurate up until five to 8 thousand years ago.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/02/08/l ... n-history/

An extensive study of DNA evidence obtained from the bones and teeth of ancient people who lived in Europe has revealed that a major, and at this point unexplained, population shift occurred around 15,000 years ago.

Local hunter-gatherers were almost completely replaced by a group from another area during the shift.

Johannes Krause, one of the scientists involved, said that, “we uncovered a completely unknown chapter of human history: a major population turnover at the end of the last Ice Age.”

Adam Powell, another author of the report, says, “our model suggests that during this period of climatic upheaval, the descendants of the hunter-gatherers who survived through the last glacial maximum [Ice Age] were largely replaced by a population from another source.”

In order to try and find out what could have caused this huge population shift, researchers now need to construct a more comprehensive picture of European genetics from this period.

It is possible that we will never know what exactly caused this shift.

A German professor has just discovered that ancient Babylonians were able to track Jupiter in the skies 1,400 years before Europeans, who were previously credited with being the first to do so.

Interestingly, this discovery coincides with the analysis of alternative researchers who have long pointed out that there is ample evidence of vast human civilizations and lost histories from the same period.

How many other important events and discoveries have been lost to history?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's really interesting since the people of George has an unknown language origin, and dna differences.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden History

Does this skull rewrite the history of mankind? 1.8 million-year-old remains suggest all human ancestors belonged to the SAME species but just looked different

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... erent.html