An Anti Muslim Rapist Movement Has Begun

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

An Anti Muslim Rapist Movement Has Begun

It's looks like not going to be so much fun for these muslim rapists.

Unknown men stage attacks on immigrants in downtown Cologne

Published time: 11 Jan, 2016 08:12

https://www.rt.com/news/328483-unknown- ... s-cologne/

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: An Anti Muslim Rapist Movement Has Begun

Muslims love to play the innocent victim but I doubt they are going to be getting much sympathy in Germany after their big hoorah on new years day in Germany.

German Biker Gangs Attack Foreigners In Migrant "Manhunts"

Tyler Durden's picture
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/11/2016 16:06 -0500

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-1 ... t-manhunts
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw where the ISIS mullahs made a fatwa on you must be nice to the ones you are raping the other day :roll:
I say kill them, they are destroying lives. Sorry but they make me sick for doing that stuff, it's bad enough they are so violent in the first place.
they need to kill off some politicians also that support the invasion.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Muslims in Europe appear to have finally gone too far and even the politically correct have had enough. :thumbsup:

Denmark Bounces Migrants From Nightclubs

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... clubs.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some 1200 broke into the government building also demanding them to be kicked out, and wanting protection.
people are finally waking up, I just hope it's not to late since they have gave all their rights away.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It looks like Denmark actually has responsible leadership that does take it's citizens safety seriously.

COPENHAGEN – Danish lawmakers voted Tuesday to let police seize valuables worth more than US $1,500 from asylum seekers to help cover their housing and food costs while their cases were being processed.

After more than three hours of debate, the minority Liberal Party government’s bill was adopted in a 81-27 vote, with the support of the opposition Social Democrats and the anti-immigration Danish People’s Party – Denmark’s two largest parties. One lawmaker abstained and 70 others were absent.

mendments were made, including raising the value of items the asylum seekers can keep from 3,000 kroner (US $440) to 10,000 kroner (US $1,500). That brings it in line with welfare rules for Danes, who must sell assets worth more than 10,000 kroner before they can receive social benefits.

Denmark received about 20,000 asylum seekers last year while its neighbours Germany got 1.1 million and Sweden 163,000.
“We are talking about a real exodus,” said Martin Henriksen, immigration spokesman for the populist Danish People’s Party. “More needs to be done: we need more border controls. We need tighter immigration rules.”

Opponents criticized the government for tightening Denmark’s immigration laws and called for a common European solution to the continent’s immigration crisis.

“This is a symbolic move to scare people away” from seeking asylum in Denmark, said Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen of the opposition left Red-Green Alliance that opposed the law.

Denmark is not the only country taking such action. Some German states do take fund from refugees and Switzerland requires asylum seekers to hand over cash of more than 1,000 francs ($996).

The bill was part of a raft of measures that included extending from one year to three the period that family members must wait before they can join a refugee in Denmark. Denmark already tightened its immigration laws last year, reducing benefits for asylum seekers, shortening temporary residence permits and stepping up efforts to deport those whose applications are rejected.
http://globalnews.ca/news/2477922/denma ... -refugees/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

While Sweden makes it legal to rape their woman if you are a Muslim, and they even passed a law where you are not aloud to protest about them. :wacko: .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It does look like some Swedes welcome mat for the muslims has been worn out.

Masked gangs attack migrants in Sweden: police

Swedish police surrounds an arrested group of neo-Nazis that staged an unannounced rally in Stockholm following a brawl on January 23, 2016© Provided by AFP Swedish police surrounds an arrested group of neo-Nazis that staged an unannounced rally in Stockholm following a brawl on January 23, 2016 Dozens of masked men believed to belong to neo-Nazi gangs carried out a number of assaults on migrants in Stockholm overnight amid rising tension over immigration, Swedish police said Saturday.

Police had beefed up their presence in the city centre, deploying anti-riot and helicopter units after learning that extremists were planning "aggression on unaccompanied migrant minors" in the city late on Friday.

"I was passing by and saw a masked group dressed in black... start hitting foreigners. I saw three people molested," the Aftonbladet daily quoted one witness as saying.

Police spokesman Towe Hagg said by midday police had not received any complaints of assault but one 46-year-old man was arrested after striking a plain clothed officer.

Three further people were briefly detained for public order offences and one more faces charges for carrying a knife.

As many as 100 people, their faces covered, had descended in the early evening on the Sergels Torg pedestrian square, a popular meeting point for young people, including unaccompanied migrants.

Aftonbladet quoted witnesses as saying the masked group targeted "people of foreign appearance" and handed out leaflets urging the infliction of "deserved punishment on children of the North African street."

Internet site Nordfront, an online forum for the neo-Nazi SMR movement, said its "sources" had revealed that around "100 hooligans" from the AIK and Djurgarden football clubs had gathered Friday in order to "sort out the criminals coming in from North Africa."

After initially taking a generous stance on migration -- the country of 9.8 million is among the European Union states with the highest proportion of refugees per capita -- Sweden has in recent days said it expects to expel tens of thousands of people over several years as it struggles to cope with the influx.

The number of new migrants entering the country has plunged since Stockholm introduced systematic photo ID checks on travellers on January 4.

The toughening of policy comes against a backdrop of rising concern over conditions in the country's overcrowded asylum facilities, and officials called for greater security after an employee at a refugee centre for unaccompanied youths was fatally stabbed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Never peace for those people, it's simple math now who will control, and be under the thumb of Islam. Stupid bunch of Liberal minded fools, cut their own throats.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Apparently it's not going to be such fun and rapes for these muslims now.

Pegida to Hold Anti-Islamization Marches Across 14 European Countries
© AFP 2016/ ROBERT MICHAEL
Europe
00:50 06.02.2016Get short URL
Topic:
Major Migrant Crisis in Europe (1011)
The Pegida movement is planning to hold pan-European marches against the Islamization of the European continent on Saturday.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The rallies are being organized in Germany, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and across Central and Eastern European member states of the European Union.

German political activist and Pegida member Tatjana Festerling announced the list of countries, which includes Finland, Poland, Slovakia, Estonia, and the Czech Republic, after a meeting with supporters near Prague on January 23.

"The fight against the Islamization of Europe is our common objective," Festerling said in a statement.

The British branch of the movement said they had finalized the details of their so-called Silent March in Birmingham with the West Midlands police service.

"The walk will be peaceful and silent so please ensure that there is NO chanting," Pegida UK warned.
Nigel Farage, leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP) and Member of the European Parliament, holds a British Union Jack flag as he arrives to take part in a debate on the upcoming summit and EU referendum in the UK, at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, February 3, 2016
© REUTERS/ Vincent Kessler
UKIP Leader Urges Members Against Taking Part in Pegida Marches

Far-right and left-wing parties in the United Kingdom joined the mayor of Birmingham's call for people to avoid Saturday’s march. Euroskeptic UK Independence Party (UKIP) Nigel Farage claimed on Friday that Pegida shares "dodgy associations."

Police use a water cannon during a protest march by supporters of anti-immigration right-wing movement PEGIDA (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West) in Cologne, Germany, January 9, 2016
© REUTERS/ Wolfgang Rattay
Swiss Police Withdrew Permission for Pegida to Hold Rally in Basel
Pegida, an acronym for Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamization of the West, began organizing rallies in its home city of Dresden, Germany, in October 2014, attracting hundreds and later thousands of supporters.

The far-right German movement gained support in many member states of the European Union amid rising anti-migrant sentiment as Europe faces its biggest refugee crisis since World War II.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160206/ ... z3zRUs1aaI
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is gangs started watching subway stations also, I hope they take some out of the equation.
I wouldn't want anyone innocent hurt, but the ones like I have been posting in videos they need feed to the hogs.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These pious muslims have sure made a name for themselves and very quickly too. Check out the video.

https://www.rt.com/news/331586-pegida-a ... ns-europe/

Dozens arrested as Pegida anti-migrant marches sweep across

Tens of thousands of people marched across 14 European countries in protest against the influx of Muslim migrants into the continent. In several migrant flashpoints, clashes broke out between demonstrators and police.

In Dresden, Germany, where the movement was born in October 2014, around 8,000 people gathered on the banks of the Elbe, waving the German tricolors and anti-Nazi resistance flags.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gotta a lot of Trump supporters there, he has told it straight on the matter.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What gets me in that report is the woman insinuating it's falling back to how the Germans did the Jews.
There isn't any similarity, and toss her in a camp with those Muslims, and see how she thinks after a night there.
People have a right to want to be safe, the German government is taking that away, and feeding the devil himself which is Islam.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don't see what the problem is with what Trump is saying. Political correctness calls tolerance of things we shouldn't tolerant of noble and those to take a stand on what is right and wrong worthy of self rightious indignation. We interned the Japanese and we didn't allow a mass influx of Germans and Japanese during WW2 Muslims are at war with us and do support the wests being taken over. What Macarther and the Americans did in The Philippines worked and I also believe that it will work now.

Trump’s Remarks on Pig’s Blood Elicits Challenge From Sister of Chapel Hill Victim

Suzanne Barakat, the sister of a Muslim student killed alongside his wife and sister-in-law last year in an attack in North Carolina, challenged Donald J. Trump to meet with her after a speech in which he spoke approvingly of killing Islamic terrorists with bullets dipped in the blood of pigs.

Ms. Barakat, 28, said the comments and other anti-Muslim rhetoric from Mr. Trump, including a proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country, have contributed to an atmosphere of intolerance that she fears could have deadly consequences.

“It allows for the Average Joe to see Muslims the way Craig Hicks saw my brother and his wife of six weeks and her sister,” she said, referring to the man who killed her relatives last February. “As ‘The Other,’ as subhuman, because of their faith.”

Mr. Trump has not responded to Ms. Barakat’s invitation for a face-to-face meeting, she said. It was delivered on Saturday via Twitter, a platform the Republican presidential candidate has frequently used to telegraph his views and to attack people, places and things that he dislikes.

“Trump speaks as if he is the authority on American Muslims,” said Ms. Barakat. “Well, if you mean it then call me up and meet with me and let’s have a chat.”

Mr. Trump made his remarks about blood-dipped bullets at a rally on Friday in South Carolina, before winning the state’s Republican primary the next day.

They came during a speech in which he repeated a questionable story told about Gen. John J. Pershing, an American Army leader of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. General Pershing, Mr. Trump said, used bullets dipped in pig’s blood to summarily execute dozens of Muslim prisoners in the Philippines, shortly after the Spanish-American War.

The story, which has circulated online for years, has been dismissed as unsupported by historical documentation or evidence by websites that fact-check Internet rumors. Mr. Trump used it to illustrate his call to push back with brutal force against both Islamic terrorism and political correctness.

“This is something you can read in the history books,” Mr. Trump told his supporters, adding, “Not a lot of history books, because they don’t like teaching it.”

According to Mr. Trump’s telling, Gen. Pershing brought an end to terrorism after he captured 50 terrorists and executed 49 of them with blood-soaked bullets. The general told the sole survivor, “ ‘You go back to your people and you tell them what happened,’ ” Mr. Trump said.

Gen. Pershing used pig’s blood, Mr. Trump said, because Muslims have “a whole thing with swine and animals and pigs, and you know the story — they don’t like them.”

The moral, Mr. Trump said, is, “We better start getting tough, and we better start getting vigilant and using our heads, or we’re not going to have a country, folks.”

Muslim-American groups reacted with horror to the remarks. Nihad Awad, the Executive Director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations said in a statement that Mr. Trump had “crossed the line from spreading hatred to inciting violence” in ways that placed Muslim-Americans “at risk from rogue vigilantes.”

A little more than a year ago, Ms. Barakat’s brother Deah, 23, was shot and killed at his home in Chapel Hill, N.C., alongside his wife, Yusor Abu-Salha, 21, and her sister, Razan Abu-Salha, 19. A neighbor, Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, turned himself in to police later that day.

Mr. Hicks was charged with three counts of murder, and federal authorities are investigating whether the killings constituted a hate crime. Mr. Hicks’ wife has said she believes he killed them over a dispute about parking.

In the year since their deaths Ms. Barakat, a physician in San Francisco, has spoken out repeatedly about the rise of anti-Muslim sentiment and met with President Obama at a round table for Muslim-Americans.

Ms. Barakat said Mr. Trump’s remarks, delivered not long after the one-year anniversary of the killings in Chapel Hill, were “a moment when I just said, ‘enough is enough.’”

“I want him to tell me to my face that he would ban someone like me if he were to become president of this country,” she said. “I want to show him pictures of Deah and Yusor and Razan and tell him about who they were and what they did. I want him to tell me to my face that I don’t belong here.”

Find out what you need to know about the 2016 presidential race today, and get politics news updates via Facebook, Twitter and the First Draft newsletter.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... ailsignout
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nothing is wrong with what he is saying, the truth only hurts the ones following Islam, or the liberals taking up for them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These muslims really know how to make themselves hated. Can you imagine any other group that would raise such ire against them ? Check out the video.

“UNDISGUISED JOY”: CROWD CLAPS AND CHEERS AS ARSON TAKES OUT REFUGEE CENTER IN GERMAN TOWN

RT reports that fire ripped through a refugee center under construction in Bautzen, Germany on Sunday to the blatant clapping and cheers of onlookers, some of whom tried to disrupt firefighters from putting the blaze out. It took some 60 firefighters who had to be protected by police to get their job done, and two people were arrested for attempting to interfere with putting the fire out.
The fire is being investigated as arson. In a statement, police noted that, “Some people reacted to the arson with derogatory comments and undisguised joy.”
More than 1,000 arson attacks on refugee shelters across Germany were reported last year when a million asylum seekers showed up in the country due to Angela Merkel’s open door policies. The situation, as you can see, continues to devolve.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/undisgui ... own_022016
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would burn them down also if they put one up near me, but might not have to do so since I'm not the only one that don't want them around.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It appears that in Poland the Polish men are taking the fun out of muslim migrants abusing Polish women. :thumbsup:

Polish men protecting their women in Sopot (Poland/EU)

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Does it sound bad of me to say beat them to death ? Ask yourself what good are they in any society ?