Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How Mainstream Media Deceives You With Its Magic Tricks

This is the title of this very interesting article and videos. There are alot of strange slants that I have noticed. Blondes are usually stupid or evil or contravertial or weak and cowardly or a combination of someof these. Italians are always cool ,witty and always win,Catholic priest are always saintly but pastors are perverted or strange or conniving or evil and decietful or a combination of those.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/10/21/h ... ic-tricks/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

The media used to be owned by media, but now it's owned by big corporations pushing lies to get ahead, and sell their view of the world for profits.
Media anymore is worthless on mass, and so is Hollywood drivel.
Most actors, and singers need to just shut up, most have little or no education, and living in pure fantasy as it is .
How much schooling can you get on a back lot .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The CIA, the secret societies, the Vatican, the US military, propaganda the triads, the la cosa nostra,the Jews and who knows what else is in there as well influencing our minds subconciously
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Jews as in which ones, not the ones on the right in Israeli Jews..
The Hollywood ones that hate themselves is the ones.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Parousia
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hollywood ones concern me. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just wish people in Hollywood would just shut up, and just be actors. Nothing gets me disliking them more than them pushing politics .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Worse now than ever, and writing it in to films more than ever.
Parousia
VIP Member
VIP Member

More than ever, yes. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What gets me most about the news is the total disregard for facts, and blatant pushing of candidates . Back before Ted Turner got in the news business you only had that maybe on AM radio programs you knew was Liberal, or conservative.
Parousia
VIP Member
VIP Member

TED TURNER, You really know your stuff, Blue!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nah, Just know a little basic stuff, but he started the mass media craze, and then corporate business bought in which really messed it up.
I think media should be stand along, and especially only owned by in country media services.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That video is a wake up call
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Parousia wrote:Hollywood ones concern me. :kez:
Parousia, they bother me a lot as well. I'm sure there are some good ones who wrote good films and music scores and stuff like that but it's the ones in charge who are pushing the smut, filth and violence... more like diarrhoea. Look at the old westerns, the way they showed Natives to be and the way they were always shot on sight in a film. I'm really really wary of Jews, sorry if thast sounds racist but I don't really trust them. I've got a few reasons not to tho, I think they've got a lethal sting in them and have no hesitation in trying to finish you off. They can be really cruel and think it's funny. They seem overly in love with money as well and miserable, try and belittle you and run down whatever good things you do. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The media does not want the truth out there, if anything they hide the truth, and fabricate their own false truths, or half truths.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

MSNBC Reporter Caught Lying On Air About ‘Unarmed’ Palestinian Terrorist
Screen Shot 2015-10-16 at 2.06.36 PM
MSNBC/Screengrab http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... terrorist/

by Jordan Schachtel16 Oct 20150

MSNBC’s Ayman Mohyeldin, a reporter who has time and time again displayed bias in favor of Palestinian terrorists and against Israeli Jews, was caught lying about a terrorist attack by his own anchor on air Friday while reporting on the newest developments in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Mohyeldin was on the scene in Jerusalem reporting on an incident where Israeli police subdued an armed Palestinian terrorist.

“Particularly at the time of this incident, we did not see any individual be stabbed, or get stabbed within this vicinity. You can see our overlook gives us pretty good access. We would have been able to get a sense of where something like that could have happened,” Mohyeldin said in asserting that Israeli forces killed an “unarmed Palestinian” man.

“Israeli police… suggest that this individual attempted to stab one of the Israeli police individuals that was here. We didn’t see any Israeli police officials being treated on the scene… We haven’t seen anyone here injured among the Israeli police,” Mohyeldin insisted.

“The individual was dressed in camouflage and I can tell you that he was a male… he did not look to be particularly armed,” the MSNBC reporter asserted. “That was confirmed by the fact that the police ultimately removed his clothes. They didn’t find any explosive devices on him. I was trying to keep an eye to see if they were taking anything off of his body, perhaps if they took a gun that was visible. There was no gun that was visible,” he said.

The MSNBC production crew then displayed a picture of the man in question as Mohyeldin continued to mislead his audience. The picture clearly shows the Palestinian attacker in camouflage and he appears to be armed with a large knife.

“At one point, we could clearly see… from where we were standing, from where his body was lying, both of his hands were open and both of his hands did not have a knife,” the MSNBC reporter said in lying to his audience.

The anchor back at the studio then interrupted his reporter on the ground in Jerusalem.

“Wait, Ayman… This is important because you’re covering this story live, and you’re seeing it once, and you’re actually witnessing it not knowing what you’re seeing until you actually process it,” the anchor said.

“In the video that you have… we can clearly see the man in camouflage t-shirt and pants with what appears to be at least in his right hand a knife,” and he is also holding something in his left-hand, the reporter back in the studio adds. In his right hand “appears to be a five-inch or longer black blade,” he adds.

“You heard over and over again officials telling him to stop” after the Palestinian terrorist crossed the security barrier, the MSNBC anchor continued. “Clearly, it seems to me, that he’s holding… in his right hand, what seems to be a knife.”

After asserting that the Palestinian terrorist was an unarmed victim of Israeli brutality, and being caught in a lie, Mohyeldin attempted to backtrack from his aforementioned claim.

“Everything was moving fast… it was obviously difficult for us to concentrate on that particular moment,” he then said in his defense.

This is just the latest in Mohyeldin’s long track-record of promoting Palestinian groups and reporting unfounded allegations against Israelis.

During Israel’s most recent war with Palestinian terrorist group Hamas, the MSNBC reporter was known to repeat Hamas talking points and use them in his reporting.

In July of 2014, he falsely reported that Israel was responsible for a strike on a Gaza hospital that killed civilians, when in fact, it was an Islamic terrorist organization whose rocket hit the hospital.

In another report from the Israel-Hamas war in 2014, Mohyeldin went on a pro-Hamas rant in which he complained that the U.S. government will not do more to support the terrorist group and to “rein in” Israel.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It is in the quran that it is good to lie if it is for good and one can easily see that muslims believe that it is okay to lie. I highly doubt that the Islamic press could possibly be anything but completely biased to the extreme degree.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The thing is it's not their media, it's the western media. Since Ted Turner started the big corporate media the lies have went world wide, and with the latest American propaganda bill going through it's legal with no liabilities.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP