Hillary For President ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hillary For President ?

Really worth watching, shows you how bad it has got with Democrats.

[video][/video]

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Do watch Hillary fans of Hillary, and ask why are you supporting her if you love America, and freedom.
Trump is obnoxious he is I agree, but that's not anything as bad as Hillary has, and will do.

[video][/video]

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read a paper the other day that said Hillary is the most corrupt person in history to run. I figured as much by all the info, and dead people.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are racist, I have always said that. How they act around blacks, and other minority groups you can tell from their actions, and playing up to them.
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]

Haiti asks Clintons: “Where’s the BILLIONS?”

More here http://pamelageller.com/2016/10/haiti-a ... ions.html/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As I have mentioned before, this woman isn't working for America, and neither is Hillary.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Hillary's #1 aide Huma Abedin: Undeniable ties to terrorists & 9/11 funders (Watch before voting!) "

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary is sicker than we will even know

[video][/video]

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Obama came out, and said it's alright for them to vote, yeah because he wanted their votes. No matter though, they still couldn't rob Trump of the election with all the criminal stuff.
Still these people need arrested, and prosecuted all the way to the top.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Where do they start?, if they want to clean house.
Seems to me, both sides are pointing fingers.
Who do we believe?.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I believe Trumps side on this, Hillary, and her clowns have been caught in the act, many in this thread, and the candidates thread.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Why is she not in prison is because America needs a reset, people like her should never be above the law. Actually people like her should be held to a higher standard, and prison time doubled, and more fines.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Former Hillary Clinton Employee Arrested On Treason Charges

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hillary For President ?

Well dah ! Anyone with a brain knew it, the meeting was totally out of line, and unethical to begin with, maybe illegal in itself.

JUST IN: New Documents Reveal FBI’s Clinton Cover-Up…

December 3, 2017 By Regan Pifer

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/just- ... nton-cover

It’s always a bit of a bummer when news comes out that you already knew about. Yeah. I figured that was the case all along.

Or, worse, how did you guys NOT realize this until now?

As Republicans and Democrats alike are trying to get to the bottom of the ongoing Russia controversy, new information has emerged concerning the former President Bill Clinton, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and what they covered up.

According to Fox News:

In Washington, the ostensible story is rarely the real story. We know, for example, that former President Clinton engineered a meeting with President Obama’s attorney general, Loretta Lynch, on the tarmac of the Phoenix Airport on June 27, 2016.

That’s the official story, replete with the charming and intentionally disarming detail that all they talked about was their grandchildren. It was just coincidental, don’t you know, that at the time the FBI was looking into Hillary Clinton’s use of a “personal” email server to send, receive and store classified information.

And it was also simply coincidental that just a few days later, the director of the FBI – who served under Attorney General Lynch – announced that he wouldn’t recommend a prosecution of Hillary Clinton.

Yes, that was the original story.

And, if you believe that story, I have some oceanfront property I would like to sell you in Arizona…for a great price, of course.

But new information has emerged to confirm “a frantic scramble erupted in the halls of the FBI to cover up this meeting. In fact, the FBI turned its sharp light not on the scandalous meeting between the attorney general and Bill Clinton–but rather on one of the whistleblowers who got the word out.”

Judicial Watch had asked the FBI, “for any records that might pertain to the infamous tarmac meeting”.

The FBI ignored them.

Judicial Watch sued for the records.

The FBI then said they couldn’t find any.

Yes, just imagine a seven-year-old in a lie, how they wold handle it…that sums up the FBI’s responses.

But, because of a revelation in another lawsuit, the FBI “without our knowledge–‘reopened’ our [Judicial Watch] FOIA request. The agency supposedly found about 30 pages of information, which it needed six weeks to review. The FBI finally gave them to us late Thursday.”

Now we know why the FBI played shell games. The documents show that FBI officials were concerned solely about the leaking of details of the tarmac meeting. None of the documents show top agency officials cared one whit about the propriety of the meeting itself, but only about who blew the whistle on the covert tête-à-tête.

In one email, an FBI official writes “we need to find that guy.” And in another we learn that the Phoenix FBI office was contacted “in an attempt to stem any further damage.” An FBI official working on Lynch’s security detail even goes so far as to suggest non-disclosure agreements to keep the full facts from coming forth.

No wonder the FBI didn’t turn these documents over until we caught it red-handed, hiding and lying about them.

Simply put, the FBI appears to be fully complicit in a cover-up that attempted to influence a presidential election for a favored candidate – Hillary Clinton. And the truth was trampled on a Phoenix tarmac.

So while we worry, ring our hands, furrow our brows over our country’s leaders conspiring with individuals outside of our country…we should probably be concerned with leaders who are conspiring with individuals within our country. Don’t you think?[/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hillary For President ?

if Hillary had colluded with Russia I highly doubt that CNN would find it newsworthy. Didn't Obama get caught on tape saying to Vladimir Putin that after the election he will be able to be more flexible or something along those lines ? There sure are a lot of people dying who claimed to have known things about Clinton goings on.