Dessert

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote: Sorry, already did, but I took the taste of it for you. :cool:
I could have made turtle cookies, or just chocolate chip.
Someone brought vegan chocolate chip cookies into the office recently and you know, they weren't half bad. Except for the bittersweet chocolate chips, I don't think anyone could really tell the difference.

The recipe is almost exactly the same only you don't use any butter or milk chocolate. I'm thinking more and more that I'm going to stop eating meat. I've already cut red meat out of my diet. I might just as well go the rest of the way. :)
The vegan sweets can be pretty good.. But the food they eat in general is horrible..
If one is serious about committing to a vegan diet and lifestyle, you will grow accustom to it.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote: Sorry, already did, but I took the taste of it for you. :cool:
Someone brought vegan chocolate chip cookies into the office recently and you know, they weren't half bad. Except for the bittersweet chocolate chips, I don't think anyone could really tell the difference.

The recipe is almost exactly the same only you don't use any butter or milk chocolate. I'm thinking more and more that I'm going to stop eating meat. I've already cut red meat out of my diet. I might just as well go the rest of the way. :)
The vegan sweets can be pretty good.. But the food they eat in general is horrible..
If one is serious about committing to a vegan diet and lifestyle, you will grow accustom to it.
Yeah you can grow accustomed to it but the beans are never gonna taste as good as a juicy medium steak.. Nor be as nourishing..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:

Yeah you can grow accustomed to it but the beans are never gonna taste as good as a juicy medium steak.. Nor be as nourishing..
Red meat is bad for you. The WHO has classified processed red meat as carcinogenic and non-processed red meat as a "probable" cause of cancer.

But on the other hand.....never heard of anyone getting colon cancer from Tofu turkey. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

WHO wants cattle farming banned because they fart to much, it's all part of the human global warming they push to make money on.
Never trust any UN group, or at least look at them as a skeptic.
After all my steak ate vegan all it's life, so I eat vegans all the time :toung:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote: WHO wants cattle farming banned because they fart to much, it's all part of the human global warming they push to make money on.
Never trust any UN group, or at least look at them as a skeptic.
After all my steak ate vegan all it's life, so I eat vegans all the time :toung:
Governor Moonbeam signed legislation regulating cow farts this past September. I wonder how that will work. Are they going to plug the cows ass between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM? And who's going to pull those plugs out? I wouldn't do that job. :kez: And I'm an animal lover.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews. ... id-verizon
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

I read the other day feeding cows seaweed cuts way down on the farts :) they do have seaweed there in California.
Just another attack on cattle ranchers as I see it for no reason, maybe the politicians, and such need to shut up since all it sounds like is farting to me. Smells bad .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:

Red meat is bad for you. The WHO has classified processed red meat as carcinogenic and non-processed red meat as a "probable" cause of cancer.

But on the other hand.....never heard of anyone getting colon cancer from Tofu turkey. :laugh:
My grandmother still seems to be kicking even though of a carnivore diet..
She lived during tsar Nikolai II reign...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

Good for her :)
I know a lot of old people who eat meat, and had lard sandwiches during WW2, one old man I knew who is dead now sis the same, and lived to 107 I believe, and he smoked cigars.
It's all about the kind you eat, genetics, and your lifestyle.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote: Good for her :)
I know a lot of old people who eat meat, and had lard sandwiches during WW2, one old man I knew who is dead now sis the same, and lived to 107 I believe, and he smoked cigars.
Back in the day, we had to hunt our meat... We didnt eat more than was necessary.

Nowadays people eat too much.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Odinson wrote:
Back in the day, we had to hunt our meat... We didnt eat more than was necessary.

What's this "we" stuff?

How old are you, you sound like my grandfather. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

Yeah old man, bet you saw Noah off on his cruise didn't you. :woot: :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote: Yeah old man, bet you saw Noah off on his cruise didn't you. :woot: :teehe:
I tried to get on his boat but he said that finns, russkies, N******, gooks are not allowed onboard...

Noah is from Mississippi... Explains the big boat.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

We have the big boat here in Kentucky, with Dinos even :cool: Ryanissimo wants to ride them . :)
I think if he came down I would try to make it there with him to see the place.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:

What's this "we" stuff?

You know.. Finland... We still live in stone-age... I´m more oldskool than your grandfather. :teehe:
Maybe he could show me how to disable the dictionary in my phone.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote: We have the big boat here in Kentucky, with Dinos even :cool: Ryanissimo wants to ride them . :)
I think if he came down I would try to make it there with him to see the place.
We tried to load finnish giraffes and elephants on to Noahs boat 5000years ago but the loading platform just broke.

Thats why you dont see giraffes or elephants in Finland today.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

Are you saying they where that fat :laugh: to many pies, and cakes.

I love the flood stories, but know that when the ice age melt happened there was a huge sea rise that wiped out many. Sunk islands all over also.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:

What's this "we" stuff?

You know.. Finland... We still live in stone-age... I´m more oldskool than your grandfather. :teehe:
Maybe he could show me how to disable the dictionary in my phone.
He can't show you anything.....he's dead.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

I never got to meet my grandfathers, both where dead before I was born.
My mom says I'm a lot like her dad because I'm good at fixing stuff, and building things. Also i seem to have a lot of his mannerisms.
I try hard to me a lot like my dad, but it's hard to be such a good man sometimes, everyone liked him.
I'm not into people liking me as much as giving some respect, and leaving me alone in my little world.

Something off topic a little :teehe: , but my dad liked buttermilk, and cornbread for dessert a lot.
My grandfathers liked I have no idea.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote: I never got to meet my grandfathers, both where dead before I was born.
My mom says I'm a lot like her dad because I'm good at fixing stuff, and building things. Also i seem to have a lot of his mannerisms.
I try hard to me a lot like my dad, but it's hard to be such a good man sometimes, everyone liked him.
I'm not into people liking me as much as giving some respect, and leaving me alone in my little world.

Something off topic a little :teehe: , but my dad liked buttermilk, and cornbread for dessert a lot.
My grandfathers liked I have no idea.
I only remember my one grandfather rather vaguely. My mom's dad had a stroke when I was very young and was never a well man after that. He died a few years later of what the doctors diagnosed as Alzheimer's. My dad's father I never knew. He was a heavy drinker (Irish) and died of a heart attack when my dad was still in high school. I understand he was a pretty good guy, good natured, friendly and generous to a fault. To bad he was saddled with such a evil beast (my paternal grandmother) for a wife. Sometimes I think he may have faked his death just to escape the bitch. :laugh: I know I would have tried.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Were your grandfathers in WW2? Or in the Korean war?