Angels Encounters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Angels Encounters

Gary Oak wrote:

It looks to me in these slow motion close ups that this angel is a female
:bored: http://x.wanmei.com/
It is a female
Actually it's pretty cool how it's filmed.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Angels Encounters

It is interesting that this man's mind was still working fine when he was floating above the scene of this accident.

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ancient Angels Rock Carvings

I don't believe that all of these ancient rock carvings are actually of angels but they are interesting and I have never seen them before. Some I think the wings may represent aliens ability to fly or that that they fly in UFO's and some wings may have completely different meaning all together.

http://ministerfortson.com/?p=34063&utm ... son.com%29
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Angels Encounters

Many are ancient gods, like Ishtar of Sumer , Babylon, or Mesopotamia.
Also the Chaos Monster and Sun God are in there from the same time period, very cool critters.
There is also Greek influences in there like the Icarus myths.
Humans just yearn to fly :) I have even drawn myself with wings before.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is it possible to do this with a hologram I wonder ? Is it real ? The video at the bottom belongs on the 9/11 thread however.

Photographer Captures 'Angel' Atop Beam Of Light During 9/11 Anniversary Tributes

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/photographer- ... 22454.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Must be a huge angel, fat American one maybe :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Take a look and decide for yourselves

Guardian Angel on Camera?

A grieving mother believes she captured a picture of her dying daughter’s ‘guardian angel’ in one of their final photos together.

Sarah Danbury, from Grantham, Lincolnshire, tragically lost her 19-year-old daughter Amy Beckingham to a rare form of liver cancer.

She is convinced a selfie she took with her daughter shortly before her death shows the apparition of an angel.

Mother-of-three Sarah, 39, said: ‘I didn’t think anything of it at first but when you look closely at the photo it does look like an angel.

‘There were only two lights on that side of the room and they were both switched off – you just can’t explain it, it’s so weird.

‘When Amy saw the picture she said ‘it’s my guardian angel’. Just three weeks later Amy sadly passed away.

‘It gives me comfort seeing that picture because it makes me think there was someone there with Amy looking after her knowing it was coming to her time, you just don’t know.

‘I don’t go to church but it got me thinking that there’s got to be more out there.’

http://sorendreier.com/guardian-angel-on-camera/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think if it comforts the woman let it be her guardian angel. i don't think it is anything but light, or a photo taken badly myself.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Angels Encounters

Blue Frost wrote:I think if it comforts the woman let it be her guardian angel. i don't think it is anything but light, or a photo taken badly myself.
I guess it was more comfort to think that it was a guardian angel than a ghost, alien, trick of light, reflection, particle, or vengeful spirit.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, I have seen a lot of grieving do this, they find something for themselves to try to cope.
Sometimes I wish I had something for such situations.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Angels Encounters

Blue Frost wrote: I think if it comforts the woman let it be her guardian angel. i don't think it is anything but light, or a photo taken badly myself.
I own a couple of decent cameras and have taken lots of pics over the years and if I had a dollar for ever odd bit of lighting or reflection I've captured on film or digital memory, I could probably buy a new camera.

Odd reflections and weird lighting show up on camera because the function of a camera is to capture light. They work like the human eye but unlike the human eye they do not have a brain that filters out the odd noise and changing light reflections that exists in most lighting situations.

That's not a guardian angel, or a ghost, or a UFO, or a Sasquatch fart, that's the camera picking up a reflection from the lighting in the room.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I agree, but people always has to make something over nothing, and a grieving person sometimes needs something.
Everyone isn't a realist.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Angels Encounters

Blue Frost wrote: I agree, but people always has to make something over nothing, and a grieving person sometimes needs something.
Everyone isn't a realist.
I'm not always a realist. Since childhood I've seen lots of things that I can't always explain away but I know the difference between what is called paranormal phenomena and common light reflections.

I agree that sometimes a grieving person needs something to hold onto but one has to be careful of not coming unhinged in your grief.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I about lost it a few times mentally when my dad died, I know. If not for the other vets in the hospital I would have burned it down, and I'm still angry at the VA for killing him.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The bible does state that we entertain angels unawares.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: January 31st, 2020, 12:55 pm
A moth isn't an angel :kez:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t think that looks like moth and it wet off the motion sensor. Could a moth do that and appear like that as well ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's been done a lot of times, and it's a moth, or bug that flew really close to the camera every time.
I love how people want to believe, it shows some faith, but it's just a moth attracted to the light, and reflection.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps this mysterious hero who they don’t appear to know anything about was s as n actual guardian angel. He’s definitely a pro second amendment example. https://www.westernjournal.com/guardian ... ve-tribune