Women should get paid way less than they currently get.

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Masculine

Women should get paid way less than they currently get.

Women are weaker physically and do not seem as capable in corporate situations. I liked the good old days when women stayed home and actually knew how to cook and watch their children. Now men are better cooks as well as better workers. I often hear about children getting run over while in the care of women or they are allowed to play video games all day so the mothers can lounge. I find it disturbing. What are women really good for other than sex or to look at? Please remind me. Thank you.

Mescaline

Re: Women should get paid way less than they currently get.

I totally hear you bro. my bitch cant cook worth shit and the kids are always getting into trouble if they aren't playing xbox 360. what has the world come to. It is too bad it is not acceptable to discipline your family like in the good ol days.
Sebastian

I had a Finnish friend who blew his brains out because his wife couldn't run a household and he was too weak and tired to work. He was very tall and large and was winded easily as a result. He had a lot of back problems as a result of his size. His wife ended killing herself as well and the kids are now living with black foster parents who hold jobs and run a tight household. The children are so far behind their classmates though.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It bothered me at work when having to do more work because a woman couldn't do it while they got the same pay.
I also have to say though when they are doing the same work they deserve just as much.
It's called a fair days work for a fair days wage, and sex doesn't matter.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Sebastian

They should at least show lots of cleavage if they can't keep up physically to make it a better environment for those who really do work harder.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some did that, and even bought some to show off :laugh:
It just makes you mad doing their work, or harder work because they cannot keep up, or even do a job.
I worked in industrial jobs so a lot of times I was picked over woman, and smaller guys.
They got the easy jobs while I broke my back, that would make anyone upset when they needed a good day sometimes.
if doing the same thing as me they deserved the same pay, of not give me a little more.
most places is pretty even in pay, if not it's illegal, but they should do the jobs.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The bigger woman got treated the same as the guys, they noticed the wrong in the job place also when the smaller woman, or pretty ones didn't work as hard.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mr, Bumpy has been busy :)

Anybody no matter who they are should be paid the same for the same job if it gets done right.
It's simple, if you are not qualified, and have to have someone else help you you really shouldn't have the job to begin with.
i worked with a lot of good hardworking woman, a lot of hard working men, but there was always the sorry ones.
RDL

Masculine wrote: Women are weaker physically and do not seem as capable in corporate situations. I liked the good old days when women stayed home and actually knew how to cook and watch their children. Now men are better cooks as well as better workers. I often hear about children getting run over while in the care of women or they are allowed to play video games all day so the mothers can lounge. I find it disturbing. What are women really good for other than sex or to look at? Please remind me. Thank you.
I know. My dad has always been the good cook in the family. He makes really good spaghetti.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Women should stay home and take care of the kids..

Last bumped by Anonymous on July 20th, 2019, 5:24 pm.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.