Sermons In The Mosques

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

Sounds bad, and worse than some of those old nuns my friends had as kids. I think when I grew up I would have paid some a visit treating me that bad, and beating me. The sexual abuse stuff a lot are on the parents because they know it goes on.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

Oops wrong wrong thread :pardon: perhaps any mulims browsing this forum would be interested in watching the video :thumbsup:

Australian Baptist pastor calls Islam ‘a cancer we must destroy’

An Australian Baptist church that provides scripture to government schools has come under fire after a video surfaced of its pastor describing Islam as “a cancer we must destroy.”
Keith Piper, the pastor of Liberty Baptist Church, based in the Sydney suburb of Cherrybrook, uploaded a video of one of his sermons on his YouTube channel last year. The video has recently resurfaced in the Australian media, prompting calls for an investigation.

In the video, Piper described the Koran as “a virus infecting the brains [of Muslims]” and he said Islam is “culturally incompatible with western Christian values.”

READ MORE: Virginia mosque director quits after imam’s female genital mutilation claim

He also said that Australian schools were rejecting western values and teaching “sodomy.”

“Ungodly, leftist western leaders are afraid to teach the Bible, salvation and Christian values in state schools,” he said. “Instead they teach sodomy and how to become a weirdo.

Islam and Qur’an-practising Muslims are culturally incompatible with western and Christian values ... Islamism is a cancer [and] we must destroy that cancer.”

The divisive statements soon proved to be inflammatory on social media, with some reactions supporting the pastor’s point of view, but many others reacting with outrage and even calling the pastor “no better than ISIS [Islamic State].”

In Australia all government schools must provide special religious education (SRE) if an approved provider is available.

The education must be provided for at least 30 minutes a week during school time. Parents can opt out of their children attending, but children are not allowed to receive any formal lessons during the SRE period. In some schools volunteers provide non-religious ethics classes as an alternative.

Liberty Baptist Church has been a state-approved provider of SRE since 1998. However, it has now been referred to the New South Wales Department of Education by anti-scripture group Fairness in Religion in Schools (FIRIS).

READ MORE: No single ethnic group must dominate in schools, says head teacher

“We are concerned that the current provisions for SRE ... greatly increase this risk by enabling organisations such as Liberty Baptist Church to authorise their own curricula over which your office has no control or authority,” wrote Darrin Morgan, the NSW director of Fairness in Religion in Schools, in a letter to Education Minister Rob Stokes, The Guardian reports.

SRE is self-regulated by individual schools and the education department has minimal control over it. Piper told The Guardian that the school's SRE work used only externally approved materials and did not cover issues of Islam or homosexuality.

https://www.rt.com/news/397387-pastor-i ... r-destroy/
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

Islam is a cancer, and very backward to a civilized society. Remember this isn't hate speech, the 109 references against non Muslims are in the Koran is.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

Wait a minute, how is it that our newest Canadiscams can preach hatred against a productive minority of of the Canadian population ?

Jewish group disappointed Montreal imams accused of hate speech won't be charged

MONTREAL — Two Islamic preachers accused of giving anti-Semitic sermons in 2014 won't face charges, a spokesman for Quebec's Crown prosecutor's office said Thursday.

Jean-Pascal Boucher said the statute of limitations had expired and, therefore, the Crown will not proceed.

"The prosecutor responsible for the file conducted a careful analysis of the evidence," he said. "And came to the conclusion that the statute of limitations had been reached and as a consequence, no charges will be brought in this case."

The Center for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) filed a criminal complaint with police in march 2017 after it discovered two videos online of Arabic sermons recorded at the Al-Andalous Islamic Center in Montreal in 2014.

CIJA alleged an imam in one video uttered anti-Semitic sentiments, and the group claimed a second video included a separate imam allegedly calling for the destruction of Jews.

"While we appreciate the thoughtfulness of the Crown and the investigation of the police, we are very, very disappointed," said CIJA spokesman Martin Sampson.

The Al-Andalous Islamic Center released a statement in early 2017 in response to CIJA's accusations.

The statement referenced one of the videos, and stated the imam's intention "was not to call for the destruction of Jewish individuals or the elimination of this community. His wording was, however, tainted by an abusive generalization, and we consider that a serious mistake."

Representatives of the mosque were unable to be reached Thursday.

The Canadian Press

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/jewish-group- ... 48015.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

I can see if the statute of limitation had been reached, but letting it get that far along without charges, and court is despicable.
You know if it was you, me, or one of those Jews the case would be front of line, and on TV.

With hate speech laws i don't see how an imam can even open their mouths how much of it is in the Koran.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

I heard an elderly muslim once say "you can't trust the Jews" I don't see any Jews committing acts of terror or raping girls, boys, goats and sheep either. I have Jewish friends that I trust.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

I don't trust them myself, but i don't trust many people, but if I know them like I do my friends Ill trust them.
Muslims are taught to deceive the non believer, and told it's alright by the Koran, how can you trust people indoctrinated like that.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

That is a point that I could have raised with him.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

One quater of a brain must be a lot more than what these muslim men of Saudi Arabia have by the looks of things. Perhaps they women should be running Saudi Arabia. Wait a minute Justin Trudeau claims to be a feminist yet is gung ho for islam. It is a sure thing that women have far more brains than he does.

'Women have quarter of a brain’, Saudi cleric claims

A Saudi cleric has been slated for saying that women don’t deserve to drive because they only have a quarter of a brain. Sheikh Saad Al-Hijri was also banned from performing his religious duties because of his outrageous comments.
Al-Hijri made his brain-numbing remarks at a lecture aptly titled, “The evils of women driving.” Women are banned from driving altogether in the notoriously conservative country, with many jailed for attempting to.

According to the cleric, women only have half a brain to begin with, but, when they attempt to factor shopping into their feeble minds, that halves again and they “end up with only a quarter,” as cited by the Jerusalem Post.

A video of Al-Hijri’s sexist musings was circulated online, provoking a backlash from many in the kingdom who used the hashtag “Al-Hijri says women have a quarter of a brain” to voice their anger.

“She became pregnant with him, gave birth to him, raised him, spent sleepless nights for him until he grew up and now he calls her a woman with a quarter of a brain. He and his like must be banned from appearing anywhere,” wrote one irate user.

“I swear to God those who have a quarter of a brain are you and your likes who handed you platforms to deliver hardline views. It is the woman who raises man and she is the core of success,” said another.

Saudi Arabia, an absolutist monarchy which controversially has seats on the UN Human Rights Council and the Women’s Rights Commission, has long been criticized for the treatment of the kingdom's female population.

Not to worry though, in an apparent move to rectify this the government established a ‘girl’s council’ consisting solely of men who know better.

https://www.rt.com/news/404259-women-ha ... di-cleric/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

The video says unavailable Gary, i would bet the Saudi's had it took down .
Liberals supporting people like Muslims is hypocritical as well as suicidal, and the only real reason they do is because they hate Christianity.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

What do they like ? I can think of a few
1 killing Jews
2 Killing Christians
3 killing bhuddists
4 raping girls
5 etc...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

Raping little boys, sheep, camels, cows :wacko: but it's alright since Mo the pedo said so. People really need to read the book, and the history.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

More wisdom from Justin Trudeau and barak Obamanation's favourite folks. :facepalm:

Deriving Sexual Pleasure from Infants

I was asked by a brother whether or not it is true that Shi’ite men are allowed to derive sexual pleasure from infant children, and even new-born babies, by fondling them or rubbing their genitals on them. I told him that I would post about this issue soon, so this post of mine is about that topic.

Yes, this is indeed permissible for Shi’ites. But I warn my brother from the Ahlus Sunnah to not rush to condemn the Shi’ites for this moral depravity, since I’ve looked in our own texts and I could not find any rules in the works of jurisprudence of all the madhabs that forbid such behavior. And since deriving sexual pleasure from your wives or female slaves is generally permissible in Islam, and only sexual intercourse is prohibited before the age of maturity (typically at 9 years), it appears that the act of lustful fondling and thighing infant wives may be permissible for us as well.

So if we condemn the Shi’ites for these hideously immoral laws, and it turns out that they are permissible in our faith as well, then obviously they cannot be immoral since our religion allows them, so we will have to walk back our previous comments to the Shi’ites, which might be a little embarrassing for us. So take heed!

Anyway, coming to the actual issue, here are the rulings of their scholars (the “Ayatullahs”) about this topic.

Ayatullah Sistani
The most prominent Shi’ite scholar in the world today is Ayatullah Sistani, who resides in Najaf. This is what he has to say about this issue in his book Minhaj as-Saliheen (in the Chapter of Nikah):

مسألة 8 : لا يجوز وطء الزوجة قبل إكمال تسع سنين، دواماً كان النكاح أو منقطعاً، واما سائر الاستمتاعات كاللمس بشهوة والتقبيل والضم والتفخيذ فلا بأس بها،‏

http://www.sistani.org/arabic/book/16/858/
Issue #8: It is not permissible to have sexual intercourse (with one’s wife) before she reaches 9 years in age, be it in Nikaah (permanent marriage) or Mut’a (temporary marriage). As for all other pleasures such as lustful touch, kissing, embracing, and thighing (i.e., rubbing penis between the thighs), there is no problem in it. [That is, there is no problem in deriving such pleasures from one’s wife before she reaches the age of 9 years.]

Ayatullah Ruhollah Khomeini
Another extremely important Shi’ite leader from the 20th Century was Ayatullah Ruhollah Khomeini. You might be familiar with him due to his prominence in the late 20th century, especially due to him being the founder of the current Islamic Republic of Islam. He also repeats the same ruling as above in his book Tahreer al-Waseelah:

مسألة 12 : لا يجوز وطء الزوجة قبل إكمال تسع سنين ، دواما كان النكاح أو منقطعا ، و أما سائر الاستمتاعات كاللمس بشهوة و الضم و التفخيذ فلا بأس بها حتى فى الرضيعة

Tahreer al-Waseelah, volume 2, page 343
Issue #12: It is not permissible to have sexual intercourse (with one’s wife) before she reaches 9 years in age, be it in Nikaah (permanent marriage) or Mut’a (temporary marriage). As for all other pleasures such as lustful touch, embracing, and thighing (i.e., rubbing penis between the thighs), there is no problem in it, even if she is a suckling baby.

Some other prominent Shi’ite scholars who have given the same ruling regarding deriving sexual pleasure from babies are the following:
Ayatullah Khoei

Ayatullah Khoei, the teacher of Ayatullah Sistani mentioned above, and the head of the Hawzah in Najaf till his death, in his book: Al-Mabani fi Sharh Urwat al-Wuthqa

Ayatullah Muhammad Kazim Tabtaba’i Yazdi in his seminal work, al-Urwat al-Wuthqa, volume 5, page 502.

Ayatullah Mohammad Fazel Lankarani in his book Tafseel ash-Sharee’ah fi Sharh Tahreer al-Waselah.

Ayatullah Sayyid Muhammad Sadeq Rouhani in his book al-Urwat al-Wuthqa, volume 2, page 469.

Ayatullah Muhsin al-Hakeem in his book Mustamsak al-Urwah, volume 14, page 79.
So hopefully that answers the question. Again I must warn the brothers to be careful in this regard, since this immoral law might be permissible in our faith as well, which would make it completely, 100% moral. So do not rush to judgments too quickly. And, indeed, Allaah is the best of Helper and the best of Guides.

https://islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/28/d ... m-infants/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

I knew they did this stuff, but not any text on it, or reasoning, they are really sickening.
Mo man was a pedo for sure, that is well known, and people make excuses for it for sick reasons, but infants !!!
My thoughts is any man who does this stuff needs their stuff cut off, and them dropped off in the wild someplace like on a hot sand dune, or hot jungle.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

These guys and girls go to the services, hear stuff like this and t hen still don't leave this religion that says anybody who leaves this religion should be murdered.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

It has to be hard for one to leave, many times they loose their family, and shunned, scorned, and killed.
When in Islam you are Muslim from birth, in Islam everyone is Muslim from birth since you are suppose to be Muslim. It's the parents who make them something else by their books.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

We take the lords prayer out of our schools and now we force muslim prayers in our schools. I have an issue with letting people who support that taking over the host nation that lets them in. I have an issue also with people who pray for the takeover and subjugation of Canada and the USA by islam. How is calling for the genocide of the Jews not hate speech ?

Jewish Defence League Exposes Muslim Imam Preaching Hate In Toronto Mosque! (Video)

https://ronnycameron.com/2017/11/06/jew ... que-video/

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

I don't have kids in school, but if I knew it was happening near me I would speak out, and protest it.
I'm not a Christian, or have any faith, and believe none of it should be in school except on the kids own time if they wished. Praying over their meal would be alright, and such.
Any dictated stuff religious should not be happening unless in a religious school.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

It's not hard to figure out what kind of home life this clerics family experiences. :facepalm: Tgis cleric obviously has followers too. How dumb does someone need to be to seek this freak out for guidance ? :facepalm:

Egyptian cleric says men can marry their own daughters if they are born out of wedlock
Mazen Al-Sersawi cites prominent Muslim scholar in making his argument
Girls born out of wedlock are not really daughters so not 'attributed' to father
According to his argument in these circumstances a man can marry daughter
The comments have been widely criticised and greeted with revulsion

A prominent Egyptian Salafist cleric has suggested Islam allows men to have sex with their illegitimate daughters and marry them.
Mazen Al-Sersawi cites prominent Muslim scholar Imam Al-Shafi'i as saying because illegitimate daughters are not officially attributed to their fathers they can be married to them.
He makes the claims in a video which has gone viral and he has been widely criticized for the comments.
In the video, Al-Sersawi said Imam Al-Shafi'i is known for saying men may marry their own daughters that are born out of wedlock
In the video Mazen Al-Sersawi cites prominent scholar Imam Al-Shafi'i to make the case that fathers can marry daughters born in adulterous relationships

n the video Mazen Al-Sersawi cites prominent scholar Imam Al-Shafi'i to make the case that fathers can marry daughters born in adulterous relationships

He claims because a girl born in an adulterous relationship is 'not really his daughter' then a father can have sex with her

Al-Sersawi, who teaches at the prestigious Egypt's Al-Azhar University, claims Al-Shafi'I says a girl born in an adulterous relationship is 'not really his daughter'.
Because an illegitimate daughter does not carry her father's name, 'she is not his daughter according to Sharia. She is not officially attributed to him'.
The video was made in 2012 but has recently resurfaced online.
Many have expressed their revulsion about his claims with one man tweeting 'what is this madness?' and a woman simply saying 'ewww'.
Earlier this year, another Egyptia cleric Muftah Mohammad Maarouf, said in televised debate the age for marrying should be low enough for new-born babies to be married off.
He said long as 'no harm' is done to the child, there is no problem 'preventing her from getting married' adding 'in Islamic Sharia there is no set age for marriage when it comes to females'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4xgHd4hrr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

I get the feeling that this religious freak is finding himself attracted to guys and knows that as he is a preacher of Mo's teaching he should be killed if caught. Maybe it's time he changes his religion ....oh but wait..... if he changes his religion Mo's teaching also state that he should be killed. I have no problem telling men from women even if they don't have beards.

Cleric: Men Without Beards Arouse ‘Improper Thoughts’

A Turkish Islamic preacher warned that men without beards “cannot be distinguished from women” and therefore might provoke men to be attracted to them, according to Hurriyet Daily News.

Murat Bayaral made the remarks to the private religious TV station Fatih Medreseleri on Saturday, December 19, 2017.

“Men should grow beards. [Beards are] one of the two body parts that separate men from women,” he said.

“For example, if you see a man with long hair from afar, you may think he is a woman if he does not have a beard. Because nowadays, women and men dress similarly. God forbid! You could be possessed by indecent thoughts.”

Islam has a very negative view of homosexuality, which may explain why the cleric was so desperate to avoid having impure thoughts.

https://clarionproject.org/cleric-improper-thoughts/