An Anti Muslim Rapist Movement Has Begun

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That is great, they should work, and not be on the public's dime.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope they don't get violent like some groups do when it comes to race, even though they have good reason. .

[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oaktree

Immigrants who like the host nation and the host population, try to assimilate, work and don’t impose on the host population I do believe enrich a nation. I also am disgusted with immigrants who want their ethnicity to take over and make Canadians second class citizens.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/92 ... nsequences

Video in link, Italy might be leaving the EU
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just like in Great Britain, the EU's forcing muslim migrants is the cause. I do believe that it really says something about a people when they get the privilege to live in a ocuntry and then cause the entire country to have to take measures like this just to keep more from coming in. Muslims have proven themselves a disaster for every place they are fortunale to live. How is it that they actually feel entitled to ruin the host nation for the host population ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's not entitlement, it's Jihad, and a manifest destiny ordered by their Koran.
Also these internationalist are pushing it for some reason, control of a population through Islam since Christianity is so fractured now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[video][/video]
Gary Oaktree

China will no doubt have agents in all mosques in China. I like China’s Muslim rehabilitation camps where they all have to drink and eat pork. I have do give China credit where credit is due. :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I like it because Islamist isn't really a religion, it's governing, and control under threats of death.
I dislike it when forced, and people either need to be told to move out to a Muslim nation, or give it up.
I think the Christians in the middle east where there is a Muslim majority should be told the same, and also government should foot the bill.
Everyone in the west is suicidal for Immigrants bringing in incompatible barbaric peoples, why not bring in those Christians, and other minority religious groups.
Gary Oaktree

Exactly, why take the abusers over those they are persecuting. There aren’t Christians kidnaping Muslim girls for forced marriages and conversions, there’s no Christians beheading Muslims for their religion etc...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's just another hypocrisy of the left, and a really foolish one. The Christians are usually good people on the most part, but get a lot of Muslims you have issues.
They hate liberals, kill gays, kill their own for wanting to change, and leave Islam, they want Sharia which is ultra or super conservative in views, :kez: it just don't make since to bring in people who want you dead.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

notice how filipinos are all over Canada now and most Canadians really like them. Muslims have only themselves to blame for the contempt for their behaviour.

Almost half of Brits are anti-Muslim, new data reveals (VIDEO)

https://www.rt.com/uk/428449-muslim-eur ... ain-study/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When Buddhist can't tolerate them, and arm up to fight you you know somethings wrong about Muslims.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They need to round up all those that have came in over the last few years because of people like Soros, and deport them.

Austria's right-wing government plans to shut down seven mosques and expel up to 40 foreign-funded imams in crackdown against Islamist ideology

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rticle-top
Gary Oaktree

It’s incredible that countries grant refugee status to people who are at war with the host population. If they believe that it is their mission to aid their ethnicity in taking over and subjugating the host population then aren’t they at war with those whose hospitality they are enjoying ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The EU made the decision, and the Merkles who is traitors to their people.
I'm glad some are fighting back, and wanting to deport these sick animals, like I said, all who came in needs rounded up, and sent back. Some need put in the ground for what they have done along with the politicians who let them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When is violence alright, when government is terrorizing it's citizens.
Unlike these Antifa, and BLM movements here in America which are left wing tools which are terrorist

[video][/video]
Gary Oaktree

That one pedophile got a painful two by four across his shoulders. He must have felt uncomfortable about hitting him in the head with it but still that’s gotta hurt. I hope Tommy Robinson has some good books to read. He will wither away in 23 hour lockup. He certainly received a far severe sentence than the grooming gang rapists did.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope Trump when he is there has a talk about it, and lets him free, we really should let them know that it's intolerable, and an affront to us as well as people of the UK.
Gary Oaktree

This is a good time to put on protests when there is a leader like The Donald there who will sympathize with the British people. I think that we know how Obama or Justin Trudeau would react to these same protests and this is so wrong. Did you see those two muslimes in black trying to kidnap that very young girl ? That really shows why Israel had to put up a wall to keep the Muslim arabs out. The Christian and Druze arabs are never a problem exposing the Muslims lie that it is racism, iris necessary to keep Muslims away.