Miserable final weekend of June

RDL

Gonna keep these to one-sentence posts, as this internet cafe has computers that often have technical difficulties...

RDL

Anyway... weather here this week has been often cold and often cloudy...
RDL

I've been sick with a cold... Friday I went to work with a scratchy throat... Saturday it got worse so I called in sick...
RDL

Sunday I called in sick with a sore throat which developed into a cold... luckily Monday and Tuesday were my days off... Wednesday (today) I called in sick as I'm still not over this cold yet...
RDL

Monday afternoon I thought a few beers would make me feel better... then I took a nap... then I felt a possible fart or possible diarrhea coming on... brought on by some Subway salads I ate...
RDL

So I thought I could push out the fart and hold in the diarrhea... so I farted... and then I had diarrhea... leaked through my underwear... leaked through my sheets... went into the mattress...
RDL

Washed my underwear... washed my sheets... turned over my mattress... my pooey mattress... kinda reminds me of that German guy on Memebee who had a pooey chair...
RDL

It was the alcohol that clouded my judgement and made me think I could control my diarrhea... that's a warning sign that maybe I shouldn't drink alcohol anymore...
RDL

So I can't just leave AA and go to other 12-step fellowships... I really do need AA...
RDL

But there's a few bullies in AA... toxic oldtimers... mostly at daytime meetings that meet several times a week... so I think I'll stick with the evening meetings, and a few noon meetings that meet once a week...
RDL

I had better be over this cold by July 1... that's the date of my 10pm fireworks meeting...
RDL

Also it just seems like lately I've been just narrowly missing buses that don't come again for another 15-20 minutes or longer... and people are walking pitbulls where they shouldn't... and people are blocking my path with their strollers or walkers or wheelchairs... and people are just generally not nice... and I'm running around town trying to get to wherever I need to go or to avoid conflict...
RDL

And people are running around at this internet cafe and laughing and talking and opening and closing sliding doors... oh, and today I was hoping to catch up on about a month's worth of clips of The Young and the Restless, but the person who was uploading those episodes has apparently been suspended...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Just to much info on the poo.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Blue Frost wrote: June 27th, 2018, 7:15 pm :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Just to much info on the poo.
I wonder whatever happened to that German guy and his pooey chair? :teehe:
RDL

Anyway... I called in sick Sat and Sun, then was off Mon and Tue, then called in sick Wed and Thu, then Thu I went to pick up my pay stub, and my coworker begged me to return on Fri... so Fri (today) I worked... I started off my shift with a fever and very stuffed up nose... but all the physical activity helped... and by the end of my shift, I was feeling alright again :)

I am also working Sat/Sun/Mon, then I have a doctor's appointment on Tue to get more meds :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope your better, that's a while to be sick.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.