July... full of drama...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

July... full of drama...

You really need to work on that trust thing with Asians, most are pretty good, and nice people.
Everyone makes mistakes, you have to learn to deal with it, I'm sure you made a few in your life.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 24 - after I went to the internet cafe I ended up riding the bus around, then going out west and waiting for that 6pm meeting... oops, 5:30, LifeLabs closed :later:
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 25 - woke up early, 9:30 meeting, 12pm meeting, internet cafe... will I ever get the bloodwork done... stay tuned...

(Desperately searching the internet for something to do in between now and 6pm)
RDL

July... full of drama...

Blue Frost wrote: July 24th, 2018, 10:21 pm You really need to work on that trust thing with Asians, most are pretty good, and nice people.
Everyone makes mistakes, you have to learn to deal with it, I'm sure you made a few in your life.
ching chong :toung: :laugh:
RDL

July... full of drama...

gotta go :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

July... full of drama...

RDL wrote: July 25th, 2018, 5:48 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 24th, 2018, 10:21 pm You really need to work on that trust thing with Asians, most are pretty good, and nice people.
ching chong :toung: :laugh:
I have Asian friends, all good people, a few great people in my book.
I have white friends, and a lot of whites I really hate, I have had Indian friends in the past that where good people, some well to do after all their hard work, black friends, and relatives even.
Just saying, you can't judge people on a few bad apples, especially when your eyes are already biased towards a skin color.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

July... full of drama...

Things are good between me and the sushi place now... I went back there July 31 and had a nice seaweed salad :)
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 25 - didn't get the bloodwork done... was too busy riding the bus around town...
July 26 - didn't get the bloodwork done... busy working...
July 27 - didn't get the bloodwork done... busy spending time with family...
July 28 - didn't get the bloodwork done... busy working...
July 29 - didn't get the bloodwork done... busy working and spending time with family...
July 30 and 31 - didn't get the bloodwork done... busy working...
RDL

July... full of drama...

July 26 I was at a 7:30 meeting when some mentally ill bitch falsely accused me of getting up to go to the bathroom too many times... I only got up once to get coffee and once to go to the bathroom... honestly she's been in a foul mood for at least 4 years... she's permanently fucked up... and I yelled at her after the meeting... she's native so I called her a NlQQER...
RDL

July... full of drama...

I'm just gonna avoid that place for a while... I don't need people like her around me...
RDL

July... full of drama...

Aug 1 - woke up late... went to a noon meeting... now I'm here at the internet cafe...

will I get the bloodwork done this month... and will I go through with my dentist appointment on Aug 24... stay tuned...
RDL

July... full of drama...

Thinking of riding the buses around a few times and then checking out a 6pm meeting I've never been to...

It's at a rather unsavory location, but I might give it a shot...

Time's almost up at the internet cafe, good night :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

July... full of drama...

Riding around, and look for new places to go is fun :)
I used to drive around town just to see if I could find something of interest.
RDL

July... full of drama...

Sure enough, the 6pm meeting yesterday was a rather unsavory meeting... not because it was at a homeless shelter, but because someone brought their pitbull... I don't feel comfortable around pitbulls... if a meeting allows pitbulls I will not go to it... but it got me through the day :)

Today I woke up late, did laundry, went to a noon meeting, I'm at the internet cafe, gonna ride around on the buses, then gonna go to meetings at 5:30, 6:30, and 8pm :)
RDL

July... full of drama...

13 minutes at the internet cafe... 47 minutes left to go... nothing to do...

Time to pull out the old games that I used to play at the library:

http://247games.org/
RDL

July... full of drama...

9:13... no more moves...
RDL

July... full of drama...

That was summer mahjong I just played... let's try something else... maybe summer solitaire...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

July... full of drama...

I have not played the game since last halloween.
RDL

July... full of drama...

time's almost up at the internet cafe... gotta go :)

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.