July... full of drama...

RDL

July... full of drama...

Aug 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 -- didn't get the bloodwork done, busy working :)
Aug 8 -- didn't get the bloodwork done, busy visiting my parents :)
Aug 9 -- didn't get the bloodwork done, woke up around 1pm, then phoned someone, then had breakfast, then did laundry, then rode around on the buses, then had lunch, then hung out at a mall, now I'm at an internet cafe... will go to the usual Thursday night 5:30, 6:30, and 8pm meetings :)

RDL

July... full of drama...

Aug 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 -- didn't get the bloodwork done... busy working...
Aug 15 -- didn't get the bloodwork done... busy visiting family...
Aug 16 -- not getting the bloodwork done... went to a noon meeting, then hung out at a mall, now I'm at the internet cafe, and gonna go to my usual Thursday night meetings :)
RDL

July... full of drama...

Work has been exhausting... one of my coworkers passed away... a relative of theirs, who is also a coworker, needs time to grieve... so we've been short-staffed over the weekend and early this week... it's been physically and emotionally exhausting...
RDL

July... full of drama...

and it's already too late to ask my boss for the 24th off so I can go to the dentist... and I don't feel right asking, considering how short-staffed we are... so I'll go to the dentist in February or March I guess...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

July... full of drama...

Been pretty messed up for me, I hurt every day, and my sleep is really messed up.
i wish I could just get away from it all, but I'm in prison in my own body.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

July... full of drama...

Aug 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 - no bloodwork... busy working...
Aug 22 - no bloodwork... busy visiting family...
Aug 23 - no bloodwork... woke up late, 12pm meeting, lunch, laundry, picked up pay stub and schedule, made copies of stubs and sent them into the ministry, came home and drew up schedules for myself, 6pm potluck, 7:30 meeting...
Aug 24, 25, 26, 27 - no bloodwork... busy working...
RDL

July... full of drama...

Aug 28 - turns out I'm not getting the bloodwork done after all... turns out the doctor that I saw on July 3rd forgot to sign and date the requisition form... so the requisition form is not valid... if only I had realized that earlier, I could have saved myself two months of stressing and running away...
RDL

July... full of drama...

Also, my dentist appointment that I was supposed to have on Aug 24 got pushed back to Oct 26 because I forgot to give my boss enough notice... that, and we've been short-staffed lately... now is not the time to be asking for time off to go to the dentist...
RDL

July... full of drama...

Aug 29 - visited my parents... and my dad explained to me that my doctor didn't need to sign the bloodwork requisition form because nowadays it's all in the computer systems... so my bloodwork requisition form is valid after all... and I still gotta run from the bloodwork...
Aug 30, 31, Sept 1, 2, 3, 4 - no bloodwork... busy working...
Sept 5 - day off... gotta keep busy somehow...

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.