Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 31st, 2018, 9:29 pm They do have a lower IQ on the most part, but thanks to the left so do most whites now.
I see nothing wrong with blacks myself, just like with any other color of person there is the punks, and lowlifes. The cure is family, and upbringing, it counts, but the left wants family structure gone.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for saying that... :clap:

I couldn't agree more and it's something I've been saying for years....White people are literally devolving intellectually before our very eyes. It's caused by the liberal controlled education system and media, that no longer teaches or encourages independent critical thought and has replaced it with a leftwing social agenda. Also white people in the west; in the US especially, enjoy too much privileged, easy, sheltered, living which completely skews their view of society and the world. They are preoccupied with things like social media and in turn are infected with the narcissism and wrong headed identity politics that comes along with it.

White people are just as stupid as other minorities. Just because you having running water, electricity and the latest iPhone, it doesn't necessarily make you intelligent.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

A study said just the sight of a smart phone in a room makes you dumber, you actually dumb down.
Yes people like whites are being conditioned in our schools to be dumber, common core, lack of Civics, lowering scores to compensate for minorities, like New York lowering Teacher testing scores to be one because they are to hard.
Also these dumb migrants that don't speak English, teachers don't have time to teach since they have to spend time explaining, and the English speaking kids are left out.
I'm not even going to mention the stuff in collages.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

I dont understand why these minorities accept the lowered standards..

Its like when the drill-sergeant says "here is the light gear for the little princess"..

Dont the minorities feel like retards or sissy women when they get these privileges?

What a bunch of assholes..

I´d rather die than accept any handouts from some leftie bastard..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

It does belittle the minorities, and tells them they can't achieve without help just like the Army, and the PT test for woman.
The liberals are just pushing their racism as inclusiveness that way.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 4th, 2018, 4:28 pm It does belittle the minorities, and tells them they can't achieve without help just like the Army, and the PT test for woman.
The liberals are just pushing their racism as inclusiveness that way.
I watched a youtube video where the interviewer asked liberals why they should not ask IDs at the vote booth..

According to them, blacks dont have IDs and blacks dont know where the voting booth is... And blacks dont know how to use internet to find out. :teehe:

Its the same shit the most racist organizations are saying...

The lefties Just say it in some weird passive-aggressive manner.

"here boy, have a cookie!" "Paulie wants a cracker.."

"whos a good boy" "theres a good boy.." :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The answer to the ID thing is don't they need an ID to cash their welfare check, food stamps, or Wic cards ? There argument is BS, and I call them out on that all the time.
To get a job you need ID, Cigarettes, Alcohol you need ID, drive a card an ID.
The no ID things lets them vote all they want, and rig elections, unlike Russia filling Trumps rallies with people who actually follow the law, and vote.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 4th, 2018, 8:22 pm The answer to the ID thing is don't they need an ID to cash their welfare check, food stamps, or Wic cards ? There argument is BS, and I call them out on that all the time.
To get a job you need ID, Cigarettes, Alcohol you need ID, drive a card an ID.
The no ID things lets them vote all they want, and rig elections, unlike Russia filling Trumps rallies with people who actually follow the law, and vote.
Lefties have no depth in their thinking... Thats a sure sign of low intelligence... Or just a sign of your tongue running ahead of your brain..

The no ID thing is ridiculous..

Might as well stop the election completely if a guy with a false name can vote no problem.

They dont want them to ask IDs just so that the illegals can vote too..

They dont understand that illegals have no rights of any kind.. They are outlaws.. They are stealing oxygen from citizens.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

A report the other day came out that Illegals with licenses where voting, the libs in some places made it so they could get them just to vote.
The no ID thing was a good reason in the 50s, and before, a lot of people didn't have a reason to have them then, and the poor blacks especially, but that all changed with Welfare programs, and more need for ID in everyday life..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

He hated hippies also, but left office, and pretty much became one.
The corn eared bastard.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 6th, 2018, 1:44 pm He hated hippies also, but left office, and pretty much became one.
The corn eared bastard.

Wasnt using the N-word the norm in 60´s america?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Just for the low life people like him
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Good news on the western front..

The swedish democrats are (most likely) gonna be the 2nd largest party in Sweden..

They are "horrible rayciss" and all the coloured people in car burning suburbs hate them.. :teehe:

This is good news because Sweden is the leading country in rapes and left wing tolerant dumbassery..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Well maybe they will deport them all, and get society back to being social.

i was thinking maybe the whole international elitist idea is to make people hate the blacks, and Islamist so much they would want to exterminate them all. :think: might be the long term plan.
Just think about it, the wealth of the largest continent on earth, and much more to be gained by it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 9th, 2018, 4:55 pm Well maybe they will deport them all, and get society back to being social.

i was thinking maybe the whole international elitist idea is to make people hate the blacks, and Islamist so much they would want to exterminate them all. :think: might be the long term plan.
Just think about it, the wealth of the largest continent on earth, and much more to be gained by it.
The immigrant suburbs are no place for swedish people.. And even the cops cant go there..

The negro/muslim politicians see no problem in this... A big surprise..

Why do we let these disloyal monkeys in our countries... I´ll never understand.

They were disloyal when they left their countries.. They are disloyal now..

I have been thinking about the same thing.. They are creating a big problem and they force people to resort to desperate measures..

It feels like we are being trolled..
They hate my skin colour, my gender, my country and everything I like... And I´m supposed to just swallow it all..
In the worst leftie places, you and me cant even get jobs because we are white heterosexual males..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

It's not your country if you can't step foot in it, it's simple logic.

You the people will demand control while giving your own freedoms away, that's how it works.
It always has worked that way, and always will work that way, and the only way to get it back is through bloodshed as it's always been.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 9th, 2018, 5:45 pm It's not your country if you can't step foot in it, it's simple logic.

You the people will demand control while giving your own freedoms away, that's how it works.
It always has worked that way, and always will work that way, and the only way to get it back is through bloodshed as it's always been.
I do not understand white people whom defend the turds no matter what..

What the hell..

They dont even care what the muslim turd has done... He is always the victim..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

I don't get it either, it's not logical because it's self destructive to everything, and especially everything that's liberal.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 10th, 2018, 6:20 pm I don't get it either, it's not logical because it's self destructive to everything, and especially everything that's liberal.
World saviour complex..

Why are there a bunch of males whom defend female rights more fiercely than the women do?

Why do heterosexual males defend homosexual rights?

They are like "OH YEEAH! You go girls!" when some company declares that they wont be hiring heterosexual white males..

Its just insane..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Ill defend the average gay person, same as anyone else who isn't hurting anyone, or pushing a belief.
Gays don't bother me, they can do as they wish just like you, or anyone, Ill take up for anyone as long as they are in the right.
What do you have against gays now besides what they do disgust you, I find it disgusting also, but I don't have to join them in a bedroom.
Now I do find the deviant behavior in public wrong, the stuff being pushed on society wrong, taught in schools wrong, the agenda by the left to turn more gay wrong for their acceptance.
Your average gay person is quiet, and you never know they are gay usually not bothering anyone, just like your average person.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2018, 3:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 9th, 2018, 5:45 pm It's not your country if you can't step foot in it, it's simple logic.

I do not understand white people whom defend the turds no matter what..

What the hell..

They dont even care what the muslim turd has done... He is always the victim..
Be thankful you don't understand those kind of white people...If you did, you would be just as mentally deficient and irrational as they are.

White people who defend Muslim criminals simply because the criminal is a Muslim or an immigrant, are in denial and they are truely a special kind of stupid. AND you can't help them. You will never convince them that they are foolish because they are the same white twits who think that they are intellectually superior to conservatives or anyone that has an opposing POV. To those crazy prog white people, you and I are primative knuckle daggers who aren't evolved enough to shed our "Islamophobia".

It's a case of people who are too stupid to recognize their own stupidity. Logic and reason escapes them because they are too busy blindly following their political ideology even if it leads them right off a cliff.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas