Steroids

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Gary Oak wrote: August 7th, 2018, 3:43 pm I have worked out so that I can still feel good and it has worked.
Thats the reason.

Every aspect of life sucks when you are out of shape.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Steroids

I have never really been out of shape but I have to agree. I was briefly 210 and I was horsing around with some coworkers and it was so horrible being being that heavy that I immediately stoppen drinking beer until my weight was 200 pounds again. I am holding even at around 195 but would like jto lose another 15 pounds.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

203 here, can't loose much more because of sabotage by my mother, and other people with the candy. :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Little over 300pounds.. Going up..

I´ve been upping weights and doing longer repetitions.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Out of shape means you are tired, depressed and overall feeling ill all the time..

When you are fit, your metabolism works perfectly, you feel fresh and you can run through the woods without effort.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Blue Frost wrote: August 7th, 2018, 5:55 pm 203 here, can't loose much more because of sabotage by my mother, and other people with the candy. :facepalm:
Do they hold your nose and shove the candy down your throat?..... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

Might as well bringing it down here, and placing it in my face.
You don't put alcohol in front of a recovering addict, or drugs in front of one, and not expect them not to partake.
It's actually took me years to get them not to get me what they used to bring me.
My mom was bringing me a milkshake two, or three times a week, and making me a cake once, or more a week.
Other people did it as well, and that's not counting all the candy from people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Blue Frost wrote: August 10th, 2018, 5:20 pm Might as well bringing it down here, and placing it in my face.
You don't put alcohol in front of a recovering addict, or drugs in front of one, and not expect them not to partake.
It's actually took me years to get them not to get me what they used to bring me.
My mom was bringing me a milkshake two, or three times a week, and making me a cake once, or more a week.
Other people did it as well, and that's not counting all the candy from people.
My mother does the same thing.

Usually theres fish, vegetables etc. healthy food at my childhood home..

I did some experimenting and told her that I dont eat greasy food at the moment..

Then I came over and found out that she has made macaroni with cheese and grinded pork in it..

I´ve confronted her about this but she denies it all...
She says I´m being paranoid.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Look at this..

These people complain about grunting and banging noises at a gym..

Snowflakes...

Bending the bar is a good thing..
You aint doing it right unless you grunt.

And dropping the weights means you gave everything you had.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

i would say find a new gym for looser, apparently he hasn't been to many gums. I don't like the noise myself, but you have to understand it in a gym.
Gary Oaktree

Steroids

I have been to many gyms where there are gyms that have signs posted on the walls asking people not to make loud lifting sounds. I think the gym owners know it is not nessessary to scream when lifting.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

Some is to be expected, but no need for screams unless it drops on you. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

:rofl:

"A plumber friend of mine told me this story which made me fall out of my chair. He received an emergency call from a guy with a backed up sewer line. When he arrived he met this giant steroid dude from NY. Your typical muscle headed NY Guido. He led him into the house and showed him the problem with the sewer. As the plumber began to snake the drain the reason for the clog was found. The plumber started pulling out condoms by the bucket. 1, 10, 50, 75, 100, around 150 used condoms were pulled out of the drain and left in a heaping pile. The muscle head dude came back and said " What was the problem"? The plumber said look, there were 150 condoms in your sewer line. The muscle head said "I do not use condoms with my wife". The plumber said "well someone has been banging your wife and flushing them down the toilet then". The muscle head's face turned bright red and screamed at the top of his lungs. "Julia! I am going to kill you". All in a days work."

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Blue Frost wrote: August 26th, 2018, 1:13 pm Some is to be expected, but no need for screams unless it drops on you. :teehe:
Grunting is cool..

Of course some pricks over do it to get attention.

There is no need to make the horny jungle noises. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

I guess grunting while lifting is a guy thing. My dad does it sometimes. None of the girls I used to lift with did it and I don't think I've ever made an audible noise while lifting.....Making a funny, scrunched up, concentration face when you're really pushing it, is a different story.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

It's good to let it out sometimes lifting, and I have seen girls do it at times.
Just like in tennis, they love grunting.
A lot is excessive doing it, which is no benefit, just annoying.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Renee wrote: September 24th, 2018, 10:54 am I guess grunting while lifting is a guy thing. My dad does it sometimes. None of the girls I used to lift with did it and I don't think I've ever made an audible noise while lifting.....Making a funny, scrunched up, concentration face when you're really pushing it, is a different story.... :laugh:
I just cant help it..

I push myself to the very limit and the last lift requires all the juice I got.

Women dont usually do that.

The big spectacle after I´m done doing the reps is just a show for the ladies.. "YEEEEAAAHHHH!". :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Odinson wrote: September 24th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Renee wrote: September 24th, 2018, 10:54 am I guess grunting while lifting is a guy thing. My dad does it sometimes. None of the girls I used to lift with did it and I don't think I've ever made an audible noise while lifting.....Making a funny, scrunched up, concentration face when you're really pushing it, is a different story.... :laugh:
I just cant help it..
Yeah right....That's what most men say when they fart as well... :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Renee wrote: September 24th, 2018, 4:20 pm
I just cant help it..
The grunting is unavoidable.

You also give out some kind of noise when you are lifting.
It might not be as loud as a mans grunt..

The shouting gives more power..

Its so uncomfortable when the fart rises back to the bowels.. Its better to let it out. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Odinson wrote: September 25th, 2018, 2:21 pm
Renee wrote: September 24th, 2018, 4:20 pm
I just cant help it..
The grunting is unavoidable.

You also give out some kind of noise when you are lifting.
It might not be as loud as a mans grunt..

The shouting gives more power..

Its so uncomfortable when the fart rises back to the bowels.. Its better to let it out. :teehe:
I just expelled air (through my mouth) in a sharp forceful breath when I lift. No real noise.

As for yelling...there is a technique to it...In Asian martial arts it's called a "kiap". It is claimed that it can give you up to 7% more burst strength but unless you know and understand the technique of using it...its basically worthless.

A lot of muscle heads in gyms all over the world, do a lot of stupid shit because someone told them it will increase their power or number of reps or some other dopey thing like that. Most grunts given off by people while lifting are just a reaction to the stress of lifting...no additional power is gained from the noise.