Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It'st's borderline murder if not murder, they ignored him for two weeks, and wouldn't help, and then all at once do him like so many others have been done, and kill him.
I think it's deliberate myself, and all about government taking someone off their books.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello to everyone.

Hope all is good with everyone.

Best regards

Registered Guest
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good now, been down most i guess yesterday now. I hope you are well RG, and ready for the Holidays, and cold coming up.
Was how yesterday here again, but maybe that will start changing soon.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Superchecker
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Hello gang, happy Sunday!!

Recently turned the big 50!

Also celebrated our 21st anniversary.

Road trips up to Prince George, and over to Victoria.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

man, you are almost over the hill like me :laugh: just on top for now.
Happy belated Super, glad you made it :) happy anniversary also.
I hope all is good, and right in your world.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Happy Autumn. My fav season of the year. So grateful that we are getting a warmer than usual and drier Fall. Hope everyone is doing fine. Fan Expo is coming up. Gonna have photo op with the original green power ranger. Thanksgiving is next month for Canada.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I like fall also, but spring is nice since life is renewed :) good to see plants growing again after winter you know.
Rough day here, feeling a bit blah, and wore out, maybe from all the rain, and health stuff. Try again tomorrow right :)
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hi everyone. Hi Blue. Just dropped in to let you know I'm still alive. It's been an eventful year. We traveled to the Phillippines back in April/May for my mother-in-law's 90th birthday bash. We had a wonderful time and did a lot of travelling about. spent a couple of days at an Island beach resort, wondered around the Mall of Asia, one of the world's biggest. Then, my second oldest son graduated, and got his drivers license soon after. I changed jobs twice, and my oldest son created all kinds of turmoil by messing around with his girlfriend which led to her father wanting to kill him. (It's been somewhat resolved but we are maintaining an uneasy peace with the other family). Wonder what the rest of the year will bring.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I quit the job I had for the last 3 years. There had been a merger and the parent company was forcing their new technology on the world in general. They wanted me to download an app on my phone that would allow them to micromanage every aspect of my work as well as putting a stopwatch on every task I did. As well as that, they required all kinds of mindless training courses and if anybody in my workplace was late in finishing the latest ones, they threatened to monetarily punish the franchise owner as well as the local management. I quit back in August and spent a month working at another place that was really laid back but would only give me a 4 day work week.
Word got back to A former manager of mine and she reached out to have me come to her company. The maintenance guy there is strange and though he's been there for a number of years, he's managed to piss off virtually everyone. So they made me his boss. He's due to retire soon so they want to make sure he does. Then I will have his job.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW, the ocean of life is churning for you, sounds nerve racking.
Had to laugh at the father wanting to kill the boy who messed with his daughter, fathers sometimes don't take that well.
I'm sure he did the same stuff, most men, well boys do. I hope that is all settles down soon, life is rough enough without all the waves.

All is the same here, just another day, pretty repetitious, and boring.
Superchecker
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Good morning from Vancouver! Monday is Canada's Thanksgiving dinner holiday. Heading out to my brothers place out in Port Coquitlam today for a family feast for about 15 people. We're bringing dessert. We splurged and ordered from www.thepiehole.com $30 each. But they are a treat!

Cooler weather here these days, record lows mid week of near 2 C.

Saw my doctor yesterday: Need to get more active, and to get my blood sugar levels lower. Need to get walking 30 minutes each day.

Hope everyone is good!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Going to gobble to you wobble :teehe: i like that.
Look at those pies, that apple one looks good.
Still hot here, but the trees are making a bit of a mess now.
Oh, I guess with the sugar levels you might want to just eat a smaller portion of pie :wink: maybe not the whole pie.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Happy Canada Thanksgiving.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Turkey times :) don't bust a gut .
Ours is next month, I dread it, and Christmas.
I hope you are doing alright RF.
blinkie

Happy Thanksgiving
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yes Happy Canadian Turkey day :) I hope you don't need any buttons stitched back on after it's over :teehe:
Labor day here
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello and good day to all.

Had a nice Thanksgiving here, lots of good food and family over.

Now comes Halloween, Remembrance day, American Thanksgiving, Christmas and a new year.

I think about 82 days left this year. :panic: :panic: :panic:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Arg, more money to spend on Holidays :facepalm: I would just as soon go buy a burger, and call it a night.
Glad you had a good Turkey day, I might just dig a hole, and hide in it for mine. :teehe:
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

I've been working overtime. I guess that's a good thing since I'll have more money to spend on myself during the holidays. :laugh:
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have been feeling a bit wore out lately so no working for me. I have so much needing done around here now :facepalm:
Holidays suck, I hate them