Christmas thread? Christmas thread!

RDL

November is just hours away... time to put up the tree... :treestar: although I've got mine in my bedroom all year long...

Thu Nov 1 - working...
Fri Nov 2 - working...
Sat Nov 3 - working...
Sun Nov 4 - working...

RDL

Hoping this internet cafe doesn't close anytime soon like the other one did last month... if this one ever goes, I lose access to forums and social media for good...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe you should get a burka, and sneak into the library, just keep your mouth shut so they don't suspect anything. :spit:
Being they are a special class in most places now they wont question you.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

But then I'd have to get a new library card, and wait for another glitch to happen that would restore my internet access, and hope that no one checks to see activity on my library account...
RDL

Anyway... it wouldn't be Christmas shopping season without at least one old lady getting disoriented and falling to the floor... that's what happened this evening at one of the malls in my city... I had sushi and mineral water and was sitting in the comfy chairs when I heard a loud thud... then I saw the old lady on the floor... a pool of blood was coming out of her nose... a few 20something girls were witnesses as well... they had cellphones and one of them called an ambulance... I left the situation, knowing that these two girls were better able to handle the situation, both in terms of having a cellphone and remaining calm...
RDL

It also wouldn't be Christmas shopping season without old friends coming back to town for a visit... the girl I had an on-and-off relationship with from 1998 to 2009 showed up at my workplace on Thursday, on the one year anniversary of my food court job... she brought the guy she's been having an on-and-off relationship with since 2009... he and I are friends, and I don't fear or hate her, but she still fears and/or hates me... oh well... anyway, the guy might be getting a job at one of the stores in the same mall where I work... that would be pretty cool... then maybe I can get him to help her get over her hatred and/or fear of me...
RDL

Also, Starbucks started selling Christmas beverages on Friday... such as egg nog latte... I miss the days when I could process dairy... oh well... I'm not one for paying for coffee... I can get coffee at my meetings... in fact, at one meeting spot in town, I can dip a peppermint tea bag into a cup of coffee... I get all the Christmas glory of peppermint and coffee without having to consume dairy or sugar...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

HUMBUG!

I shopped some today for Christmas online, got one little stinker took care of :) I hope shes happy with all the goodies I got her.
I'm usually done by now, but slow start for me.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Mon Nov 5 - worked...
Tue Nov 6 - spent time with family... and got wasted while listening to KIRO Radio 97.3 Seattle's coverage of the US midterm elections... no wonder my skin is turning slightly grey, slightly yellow...
Wed Nov 7 - 12pm meeting... walked along much of the city's waterfront... got pizza and pop... I'm at the internet cafe... maybe an evening meeting...
Nov 8, 9, 10, 11 - working...
Mon Nov 12 - likely working, since for many people it's a stat holiday (due to Remembrance Day falling on the Sunday), and I usually get asked to work Saturdays, Sundays, and stat holidays...
RDL

My ex-girlfriend showed up at my workplace again on Sunday, this time with five of her special needs friends... again, I said hi to her and she said hi back until she realized it was me and quickly turned away... if she's so scared of me or angry at me, then why is she back in town, and why did she come to my workplace twice in less than a week... seriously... either get over it or just WALK AWAY...
RDL

I hate to post a non-Christmas song on a Christmas thread, but this one goes out to my ex-girlfriend:

[video][/video]
RDL

This one too:

[video][/video]
RDL

This one isn't Christmas related either, but it definitely struck a chord with me:

[video][/video]
RDL

Lots of fun stuff happened this week... some good, some not so good...

Last Wed night I wanted to go to a meeting, and I almost got there, but a deer was terrorizing that part of town... so I turned around and wanted to catch the bus home, but some rowdy drug addicts were there... walked to the next bus stop and was witness to a crash... no one seriously injured, but some bitch who was also a witness was hogging up the bus stop with her car while she was writing stuff down with pen and paper... so I almost didn't catch the bus home...
RDL

Friday at the food court (not saying which mall I work at) I found a $50 bill on the ground... I asked around, and no one said it was theirs... so I kept it and waited for someone to claim it... no one did... finders keepers...

Saturday same scenario, but with a $5 bill...
RDL

Today I was riding around on the buses, and waited about 10 minutes for a particular bus to come, until an old black male drug addict started yelling at me and slamming the bus stop sign pole with his hands... so I walked away... and waited about 10 minutes at a different stop for a different bus... and got on, only to have a bee terrorizing everyone on the bus... eventually it flew out the window just before I got off...
RDL

Mon Nov 12 - worked...
Tue Nov 13 - spent time with family...
Wed Nov 14 - 11am coffee... 12pm meeting... buses... internet cafe... gonna go to a 6pm meeting and maybe a 7:30 or 8pm meeting...
Nov 15, 16, 17, 18 - working...
RDL

Now that it's after Remembrance Day (Nov 11), the Christmas tunes can begin...

It just wouldn't be Christmas without some Luther Vandross...

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So far I have one gift out of the way, 7 or 8 to go.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.