Christmas thread? Christmas thread!

RDL

Blue Frost wrote: November 14th, 2018, 7:05 pm So far I have one gift out of the way, 7 or 8 to go.
I've already gotten some Christmas gifts... 3 new work shirts to wear at the food court... threw out my old work shirt as it had been washed too many times over the last year...

Also at the food court, we've switched over to a new payroll... two Fridays ago was a payday, the money was direct deposited into my account, but the stub never arrived... I'm still trying to get my boss to fix this mess... because my stubs for November need to be in to the ministry by Dec 5th so I can receive my Dec 19th disability payment...

RDL

Psycho deer... psycho bees/wasps... psycho drivers... psycho drunks/druggies/nutcases... now you can add psycho bats to the list...

Last Wednesday I was walking to a meeting, and a bat swooped down and came within inches of my head, then swooped back up...

What a crazy city I live in...
RDL

I worked 1pm-5pm today, then had coffee with my ex-girlfriend's "new" boyfriend 5pm-6pm...

He wanted to take the low road and talk about how she's a heavy pot smoker, an overeater, a serial cheater, and a serial snitch... I opted to take the high road and just listen without judgement... and thank God that she and I never got married or had kids like I thought we would have... I really dodged a bullet there...
RDL

Don't get me wrong, I think this guy's a really nice guy, and he's showing a lot of interest in me, but he's kinda messed up... turns out, he's a heavy pot smoker... he wanted to drag me to a pot shop, but I said no... he wanted to have me wait outside the pot shop while he went in and got his pot, but I said no... he wanted to visit a games shop near the pot shop, but I said no... he wanted me to play video games at his place when he's high on pot, but I said no... he wanted to take me to a karaoke place that serves booze, but I said no... this guy is trying to jeopardize the life I've built for myself and he doesn't even realize it...

On the other hand, if I end our friendship, that will make things awkward at the food court, since he's a frequent customer there and works at a nearby store... and any awkward confrontation might jeopardize my job, and the life I've built for myself...

It's a dicey situation...
RDL

Mon Nov 19 - worked...
Tue Nov 20 - no work, no family... anything can happen...
Wed Nov 21 - birthday dinner with family, since I'll be working on my actual 32nd birthday (Sun Nov 25)...
Nov 22, 23, 24, 25 - working...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Get those stubs :facepalm: been through that stuff myself for pension stuff, it's a pain, and cost me money.

Time is ticking, still no gifts for anyone but my little niece.
I don't even know where to start, and being low on money this year is even worse for shopping. :blush:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

More Christmas music... this one sounds like it could be used in a murder mystery or something...

[video][/video]
RDL

Woke up at 12:15 pm for the first time in weeks if not months... not a work day, not a family day, didn't go to daytime meetings... instead I had a bowl of soup, caught up on yesterday's laundry, brushed my teeth, took a shower, did today's laundry, had a bag of chips, had a nice big bottle of beer while listening to talk radio, had another bowl of soup, then went for a nice long walk while still under the influence... I'm at the internet cafe now... gonna go to a 7:30 or 8pm meeting...
RDL

This one's not a Christmas song, but it really touched me:

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I didn't get much of anything done today except mail a package back to an Amazon Vendor.
I wanted to do a lot, but pain kept me down most of it. Now i feel better, and I can't make the noise like in the day. :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I now have two gifts out of the way :)
two more ideas, and a wish for someone I care about that I hope is well, and happy. I think about them a lot, and wish I was close enough to visit them as i do most my online friends.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

More more more ! :teehe: no thanks.

[video][/video]
RDL

I love this song... the girl he's singing about seems like a nice girl... not a psycho bitch like my ex...

[video][/video]
RDL

Sun Nov 25 - worked on my birthday... and saw a group of young people celebrating the 20th birthday of one of them... they accidentally released a couple of helium balloons... they were still on the ceiling the next day... also cleaned up turtle poo... also cleaned up some shredded carrots (likely from a salad) that some guy nearly tripped and fell on...
RDL

Mon Nov 26 - worked... ran into my ex-girlfriend's boyfriend again... I was still somewhat annoyed from the previous Thursday when I told him I was busy (since I was gonna go to an AA meeting) and he assumed it was because I was doing Special Olympics stuff, and I told him I wasn't, and he said I should and it'll help me lose the weight... doesn't he realize I'm not fat anymore and that I'm too high functioning for Special Olympics... anyway, Monday he didn't mention my weight and didn't mention Special Olympics, but he wanted to hang out for coffee again at 4:10... I even said I'd buy him coffee... I was worried he was gonna talk me into smoking pot with him or going to a karaoke bar that serves alcohol with him... so at 4pm I was done work, and I ran out of there before he could see me and I rode the buses around and went to a couple of meetings...
RDL

Tue Nov 27 - spent some time with family... I was told that my ex-girlfriend's boyfriend could be trying to trick me... he could be trying to trick me into doing hard drugs... he could be trying to get back at me for how badly I handled my breakup with my ex-girlfriend... so I will definitely keep that in mind whenever I see him... in fact, I think my ex-girlfriend might be in on his plot... assuming it wasn't her idea in the first place...
RDL

Wed Nov 28 - woke up late... laundry... 12pm meeting... long walk to the beach... internet cafe... 6pm meeting... 7:30 meeting...
Nov 29 and 30 - working...
Dec 1 and 2 - working...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

HUMBUG !
Bought a gift, and the kid already has one :scratch: what now ???
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 6:36 pm HUMBUG !
Bought a gift, and the kid already has one :scratch: what now ???
Buy him a mini-cannon, along with some black powder, appropriate sized shot, and wick.

It's what I did for a second cousin of mine, and I'm sure he'll find it a unique gift for Christmas.

I also doubled up when I bought everything, so I could have one for myself also! Looks alright sitting on my server.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm fed up with it, it's every other year they do that to me, and I have to stress over it, not again.
For now on it will be money, never got a return on that gift.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.