They're unloading some gimp...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Just Google Street'd my local Wild Birds Unlimited ('cause I've never been there and need to grab something), and they're unloading some gimp right in front of it. :angry:

Back in the good ole days, gimps wouldn't be permitted to leave their facilities. That way the general public wouldn't be inconvenienced with their grunts, groans, and odd looks/movements.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:angry:
Hey, I count myself as a gimp, and I try to keep my grunts, and groans to myself, there is worse things like smelly people, freak shows, and booger pickers you need to shame on.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm :angry:
Hey, I count myself as a gimp, and I try to keep my grunts, and groans to myself, there is worse things like smelly people, freak shows, and booger pickers you need to shame on.
We dont make these rules..

You gotta go too.

May god have mercy on your soul.

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I am armed, and a real American so bring numbers, and a lunch.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 28th, 2019, 8:49 pm I am armed, and a real American so bring numbers, and a lunch.
Neither of them have big enough balls...😄
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Even as crippled up as I am I'm not taking crap from people, I already hurt all the time, and can't run so all I can do is share the pain. :evil:
Really, I'm not taking crap in real life, the 1s, and 0s is not as important so they can carry on. :howdy:

The NAZIs wanted a pure race, funny that all of them where as stained as everyone else.
They wanted to clean up the people who didn't fit, the genetic, and mental defects in society, nice idea until you figure out that the NAZIs where the defect. :woot:
Mel Gibson

Odinson is correct, sadly. You now have some time to make peace with your maker, as the train ride will be along shortly to take you to a 'better place'...

It's the only way :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:oo7:
As Jerry Micklick likes to says, Get Some ! :spit:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 1st, 2019, 4:57 pm :oo7:
As Jerry Micklick likes to says, Get Some ! :spit:
Relax babe..

It wouldnt hurt as much if you stopped resisting.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm in pain all the time, I just want to spread the wealth to those needing it, and into "Change".
Mel Gibson

This thread is about real gimps though Blue, not semi-quasi gimps like you! :toung:

Check out the snip... Gimp is fully belted in. Seatbelt, shoulder straps, even head movement limiters. Another tell-tale sign is the upward angle of the chair. They have to sit this way, 'cause if they were placed in a normal wheelchair they'd flop out like Jello, 'cause their bodies are like Jello!

I've been around people in this vegetative state, and the reason he has sunglasses on isn't so he looks 'cool', but more than likely to hide his googley-eyes that can't even focus on objects 'cause the brain is too dead, and thus cause discomfort for the general public that have to see the scary vegetable eyes!

Yes, Hitler would've 'dealt' with vegetables. I just question why time and money is being spent to take this drooling vegetable out into town, when he won't even register the difference between that, and simply being parked in front of a window at the facility! :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's love, and compassion Mel, people don't want to let go, and they feel for the person/gimp.
One of my Ex girlfriends had a retarded brother, the doctors caused it when he was being born, and suffocated the baby to long.
He was a great guy, but yes slobbered, and had those eyes you talk about. I was happy to see him when around, he was happy to see me also because i would sit, and talk to him.
I would fight for his life if someone was coming after him, even today I would as hurt as I am.

I have neck, back, and shoulder injuries from working, I try to do what I can around here, but it's hard, and causes more pain for me.
I can't travel far, maybe 5 miles before I'm showing the pain, and the migraines I get are really bad, and if not for my Chiropractor I would likely be dead right now.
You know I think all the time that if i was an animal like a Horse, or dog they would have already put me down.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 1st, 2019, 7:46 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 28th, 2019, 8:49 pm I am armed, and a real American so bring numbers, and a lunch.
Says the New Jersey housewife whos most exciting experience is flashing at the drive-in. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 4:18 pm
Says the New Jersey housewife whos most exciting experience is flashing at the drive-in. :laugh:
I've never been to a "driven in"....Most of them were closed around here when I was very young.

Oh and BTW, I've never knowingly "flashed" anyone. You on the other hand, horn dog that you are, probably let your junk out in front of every women that smiles at you... :rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 10:06 am
Odinson wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 4:18 pm
I've never been to a "driven in"....Most of them were closed around here when I was very young.

Oh and BTW, I've never knowingly "flashed" anyone. You on the other hand, horn dog that you are, probably let your junk out in front of every women that smiles at you... :rofl:
Doesnt "drive in" mean that you can visit the place without stepping out of your car... Like a drive-in restaurant.

If you tell the construction man to arrive at your place at 1400 and you are naked when he comes... That is knowingly flashing some1. :teehe:

A woman like you smiling at me.. Wait until I get my hands on you. :yum: :wink: :teehe:

Do you ever wear bright red lipstick?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We still have a drive in about 50 miles away, all the local ones closed down in the early 90s I guess.
Had one about two miles from me growing up, but it was the first in our area to go.
LOL, remember my dad driving by it one night, and all you say was a big naked lady getting it on, :laugh: my parents got real quiet, and likely was hoping we didn't see it. I just chuckled.
Mel Gibson

No. Here, are 'Drive-In' would typically refer to a Drive In Movie Theater, which it just so happens that Langley does still have one! You could take Renee there in your Volvo and put the moves on her once the movie starts!

A 'Drive Through' would reference a fast-food restaurant with a car window...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I remember a few movies I saw, but not many at these places :blush: