They're unloading some gimp...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Nonetheless, Langley also was home to the last A&W 'Drive-In' restaurant in Canada, but they are now a thing of the past. It's a Safeway now, as well as home to strip-malls...

I did mad burn-outs on Fraser Highway on the last day of its operation (which was in 2000)... Many did mad-burnouts, and the cops had to come to promote safe behaviour...

Here it is before it closed:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We had an A&W drive in here when I was a kid, the girls would come out on roller skates to take you order.
Had a few around town, but one of the girls was took, and raped so that messed everything up.
Had the trays that hung on your car window, :) Looked a lot like that photo there you posted. Good memories. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Drive in cinemas look great... But I guess people were smooching in their vehicles rather than watching the movie.

Big american road ocean-liners.. Lots of room to do stuff. :snug: :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 1:44 pm We had an A&W drive in here when I was a kid, the girls would come out on roller skates to take you order.
Had a few around town, but one of the girls was took, and raped so that messed everything up.
Had the trays that hung on your car window, :) Looked a lot like that photo there you posted. Good memories. :)
Yup! That was the last one in Canada, and we had it here... They didn't wear roller-skates though, at least not during the last few years leading up to its closure in 2000...

The reason it closed? The land became too valuable... So it, and a chunk of property around it also, all sold and were developed.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 1:46 pm Drive in cinemas look great... But I guess people were smooching in their vehicles rather than watching the movie.

Well, if you have a date as large as Renee, you'll now understand why American car is large car!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We had an A&W, but it closed maybe 15 years ago, there is one still though maybe 20 miles from here.
They had good food, and a small ice cream bar inside. My friends liked the root-beer floats. One would get a gallon of the stuff to take home every time he went.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

A&W is still very popular here...

Each of these locations would be no more than a 15 minute drive away from me:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just found out our last one is gone now, the closest one is like 150 miles away.
Mel Gibson

Damn!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 1:50 pm
Odinson wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 1:46 pm Drive in cinemas look great... But I guess people were smooching in their vehicles rather than watching the movie.

Well, if you have a date as large as Renee, you'll now understand why American car is large car!
She fits fine even to a small fiat..

She is just curves in small package. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 2:13 pm She is just curves in small package. :teehe:
That's what they all say... "Just a few extra pounds" or "curvy body style"...

Don't be fooled!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 2:27 pm
Odinson wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 2:13 pm She is just curves in small package. :teehe:
That's what they all say... "Just a few extra pounds" or "curvy body style"...

Don't be fooled!
Renee has been quite honest about her pounds..

She is one of those girls who try to downplay their attractiveness.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Mel Gibson wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 1:21 am This thread is about real gimps though Blue, not semi-quasi gimps like you! :toung:

Check out the snip... Gimp is fully belted in. Seatbelt, shoulder straps, even head movement limiters. Another tell-tale sign is the upward angle of the chair. They have to sit this way, 'cause if they were placed in a normal wheelchair they'd flop out like Jello, 'cause their bodies are like Jello!

I've been around people in this vegetative state, and the reason he has sunglasses on isn't so he looks 'cool', but more than likely to hide his googley-eyes that can't even focus on objects 'cause the brain is too dead, and thus cause discomfort for the general public that have to see the scary vegetable eyes!

Yes, Hitler would've 'dealt' with vegetables. I just question why time and money is being spent to take this drooling vegetable out into town, when he won't even register the difference between that, and simply being parked in front of a window at the facility! :(
Careful. All it takes is that one split second that some idiot cuts a left turn right in front of you and you can't stop in time.... then you be the one that everyone stares at while you soil your adult diapers.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

some of the White spot restaurants offer a drive in where they will serve your car but alas...it is not the same experience.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: March 7th, 2019, 12:03 am
Mel Gibson wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 1:21 am This thread is about real gimps though Blue, not semi-quasi gimps like you! :toung:

Check out the snip... Gimp is fully belted in. Seatbelt, shoulder straps, even head movement limiters. Another tell-tale sign is the upward angle of the chair. They have to sit this way, 'cause if they were placed in a normal wheelchair they'd flop out like Jello, 'cause their bodies are like Jello!

I've been around people in this vegetative state, and the reason he has sunglasses on isn't so he looks 'cool', but more than likely to hide his googley-eyes that can't even focus on objects 'cause the brain is too dead, and thus cause discomfort for the general public that have to see the scary vegetable eyes!

Yes, Hitler would've 'dealt' with vegetables. I just question why time and money is being spent to take this drooling vegetable out into town, when he won't even register the difference between that, and simply being parked in front of a window at the facility! :(
Careful. All it takes is that one split second that some idiot cuts a left turn right in front of you and you can't stop in time.... then you be the one that everyone stares at while you soil your adult diapers.
I used to know a man that had a laundry bag fall on his head, he was a slobbering retard after that. His poor wife stayed till the end with him, she was a great lady, kept him clean, and dressed good.
It only takes one moment careful, or not, something can happen to us.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 1:09 pm
Renee wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 10:06 am
Odinson wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 4:18 pm
Renee wrote: March 1st, 2019, 7:46 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 28th, 2019, 8:49 pm I am armed, and a real American so bring numbers, and a lunch.
Neither of them have big enough balls...😄
Says the New Jersey housewife whos most exciting experience is flashing at the drive-in. :laugh:
I've never been to a "driven in"....Most of them were closed around here when I was very young.

Oh and BTW, I've never knowingly "flashed" anyone. You on the other hand, horn dog that you are, probably let your junk out in front of every women that smiles at you... :rofl:
Doesnt "drive in" mean that you can visit the place without stepping out of your car... Like a drive-in restaurant.

If you tell the construction man to arrive at your place at 1400 and you are naked when he comes... That is knowingly flashing some1. :teehe:

A woman like you smiling at me.. Wait until I get my hands on you. :yum: :wink: :teehe:

Do you ever wear bright red lipstick?
If I tell someone like a contractor, to come to my house at a particular time, I'm not going to he naked...Dumbass... :kez:

You have me confused with RW...She used to flash people accidentally (or so she claimed) all the time.... :unsure:

I generally stay away from "bright red" shades of lipstick...I'm too fair skinned and it makes me look like a 2 dollar whore.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 1:44 pm We had an A&W drive in here when I was a kid, the girls would come out on roller skates to take you order.
We had an A&W too but no roller skates.

We now have a "Sonic" that isn't too far away and the girls wear rollerblades.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We got a sonic, but that didn't last long before failing, the food was pretty bad.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 7th, 2019, 11:46 am
Odinson wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 1:09 pm
Renee wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 10:06 am
Odinson wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 4:18 pm
Renee wrote: March 1st, 2019, 7:46 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 28th, 2019, 8:49 pm I am armed, and a real American so bring numbers, and a lunch.
Neither of them have big enough balls...😄
Says the New Jersey housewife whos most exciting experience is flashing at the drive-in. :laugh:
I've never been to a "driven in"....Most of them were closed around here when I was very young.

Oh and BTW, I've never knowingly "flashed" anyone. You on the other hand, horn dog that you are, probably let your junk out in front of every women that smiles at you... :rofl:
Doesnt "drive in" mean that you can visit the place without stepping out of your car... Like a drive-in restaurant.

If you tell the construction man to arrive at your place at 1400 and you are naked when he comes... That is knowingly flashing some1. :teehe:

A woman like you smiling at me.. Wait until I get my hands on you. :yum: :wink: :teehe:

Do you ever wear bright red lipstick?
If I tell someone like a contractor, to come to my house at a particular time, I'm not going to he naked...Dumbass... :kez:

You have me confused with RW...She used to flash people accidentally (or so she claimed) all the time.... :unsure:

I generally stay away from "bright red" shades of lipstick...I'm too fair skinned and it makes me look like a 2 dollar whore.
How can you accidentally flash some1 then? :teehe:

Little housewives like RW are easily impressed.. You will never meet a more willing customer for a strip search.

Dont you girls have some kind of a powder to even out brightness of your lips?

And aint it better when your lips and eyes really stand out?
Mel Gibson

beanthere wrote: March 7th, 2019, 12:03 am Careful. All it takes is that one split second that some idiot cuts a left turn right in front of you and you can't stop in time.... then you be the one that everyone stares at while you soil your adult diapers.
I don't disagree, but if I'm in that state I probably wouldn't know the difference between a tour into town, and having my parking brake set in front of the facility window so I can look out and drool...