They're unloading some gimp...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 7th, 2019, 11:46 am You have me confused with RW...She used to flash people accidentally (or so she claimed) all the time.... :unsure:
RW claimed many 'odd' things happened to her throughout her life... Like how she was sexually harassed at every job she ever had. Now, while I don't discount the possibility that there may be some inappropriate behaviour occurring with some employers, I simply don't believe her claim that she was 'sexually harassed' everywhere she went.

And I told her this. Of course, she went off about 'how I don't know what it's like to be her' or whatever...

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 2:48 pm
Renee wrote: March 7th, 2019, 11:46 am
Odinson wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 1:09 pm
Renee wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 10:06 am
Odinson wrote: March 2nd, 2019, 4:18 pm
Renee wrote: March 1st, 2019, 7:46 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 28th, 2019, 8:49 pm I am armed, and a real American so bring numbers, and a lunch.
Neither of them have big enough balls...😄
Says the New Jersey housewife whos most exciting experience is flashing at the drive-in. :laugh:
I've never been to a "driven in"....Most of them were closed around here when I was very young.

Oh and BTW, I've never knowingly "flashed" anyone. You on the other hand, horn dog that you are, probably let your junk out in front of every women that smiles at you... :rofl:
Doesnt "drive in" mean that you can visit the place without stepping out of your car... Like a drive-in restaurant.

If you tell the construction man to arrive at your place at 1400 and you are naked when he comes... That is knowingly flashing some1. :teehe:

A woman like you smiling at me.. Wait until I get my hands on you. :yum: :wink: :teehe:

Do you ever wear bright red lipstick?
If I tell someone like a contractor, to come to my house at a particular time, I'm not going to he naked...Dumbass... :kez:

You have me confused with RW...She used to flash people accidentally (or so she claimed) all the time.... :unsure:

I generally stay away from "bright red" shades of lipstick...I'm too fair skinned and it makes me look like a 2 dollar whore.
How can you accidentally flash some1 then? :teehe:

Little housewives like RW are easily impressed.. You will never meet a more willing customer for a strip search.

Dont you girls have some kind of a powder to even out brightness of your lips?

And aint it better when your lips and eyes really stand out?
Odious, what you don't know about women could fill Mel's dump truck...and then some....:laugh:

Until recently lip powder was just crappy lipstick. It was heavy, dry and chalky. Nobody I know liked it or used it. But in recent years that has changed. The newer stuff is much better...Easier to use, creamer and not nearly as dry. It's a Korean import that American cosmetic companies have been pushing. The problem is it comes in limited colors compared to more traditional lipstick.

I still dont wear bright red. Bright red looks better on girls with darker complexions than mine. My sister looks good in bright reds but she is a lot darker than me.

As for making your eyes or lips stand out....You have to do it with the colors that complement your coloring. If you just throw bright colors on your face without considering your skin, hair and eye color, you end up looking like a clown out of a horror movie.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 2:57 pm
Renee wrote: March 7th, 2019, 11:46 am You have me confused with RW...She used to flash people accidentally (or so she claimed) all the time.... :unsure:
RW claimed many 'odd' things happened to her throughout her life... Like how she was sexually harassed at every job she ever had. Now, while I don't discount the possibility that there may be some inappropriate behaviour occurring with some employers, I simply don't believe her claim that she was essentially 'sexually harassed' everywhere that she went.

And I told her this. Of course, she went off about 'how I don't know what it's like to be her' or whatever...
Shut up Mel.... :laugh:

RW probably was harrassed at most if not all of her jobs...But harrassment can be relative to a person's perception of harrassment...Nowadays harrassment can be construed as simply saying that a women looks nice in a particular outfit...or that she has a nice smile... :think:

You have no idea what it's like for women that look like RW in an office environment full of guys. In my line of work, I've seen forms of what is considered harrassment happen way too many times, especially if the woman is young and pretty. I get tired of explaining the "dos and don'ts" to some of these thick skulled, clueless clowns who think it's okay to flirt or make inappropriate comments in the workplace. And it goes both ways, so dont think I'm singling out guys

I don't expect you to relate...No doubt the women in your line of work are,...let's just say,...less than desirable....I would suspect that a good looking one would almost have a full set of toofuses and a working knowledge of soap and water. ..that's just my gut feeling.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Perception is valid, no doubt... If some chick slapped my ass in an office environment, I'd simply be flattered and leave it at that.

RW, no doubt, construes 'sexual harassment' as some guy looking at her the wrong way.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 7th, 2019, 3:15 pm
Blue Frost wrote: February 28th, 2019, 8:49 pm I am armed, and a real American so bring numbers, and a lunch.
Says the New Jersey housewife whos most exciting experience is flashing at the drive-in. :laugh:
I've never been to a "driven in"....Most of them were closed around here when I was very young.

Oh and BTW, I've never knowingly "flashed" anyone. You on the other hand, horn dog that you are, probably let your junk out in front of every women that smiles at you... :rofl:
Doesnt "drive in" mean that you can visit the place without stepping out of your car... Like a drive-in restaurant.

If you tell the construction man to arrive at your place at 1400 and you are naked when he comes... That is knowingly flashing some1. :teehe:

A woman like you smiling at me.. Wait until I get my hands on you. :yum: :wink: :teehe:

If I tell someone like a contractor, to come to my house at a particular time, I'm not going to he naked...Dumbass... :kez:

You have me confused with RW...She used to flash people accidentally (or so she claimed) all the time.... :unsure:

I generally stay away from "bright red" shades of lipstick...I'm too fair skinned and it makes me look like a 2 dollar whore.

Little housewives like RW are easily impressed.. You will never meet a more willing customer for a strip search.

Odious, what you don't know about women could fill Mel's dump truck...and then some....:laugh:

Until recently lip powder was just crappy lipstick. It was heavy, dry and chalky. Nobody I know liked it or used it. But in recent years that has changed. The newer stuff is much better...Easier to use, creamer and not nearly as dry. It's a Korean import that American cosmetic companies have been pushing. The problem is it comes in limited colors compared to more traditional lipstick.

I still dont wear bright red. Bright red looks better on girls with darker complexions than mine. My sister looks good in bright reds but she is a lot darker than me.

As for making your eyes or lips stand out....You have to do it with the colors that complement your coloring. If you just throw bright colors on your face without considering your skin, hair and eye color, you end up looking like a clown out of a horror movie.... :laugh:
Yeah probably nothing sexual about RWs behaviour..

I meant the cheek powder..

I´ve always thought red lipstick looks good in contrast to the persons skin.. Really black girls and really white girls...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:05 pm

I´ve always thought red lipstick looks good in contrast to the persons skin.. Really black girls and really white girls...
You mean "setting powder" or "finishing powder"?

Two different things applied differently but they achieve a similar result.
Mel Gibson

I'm not too keen on women wearing the bright red... I know it was kinda the 'de facto' standard many decades ago, especially on stage and screen, but it ain't 1940 anymore I guess.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:15 pm

I´m not sure about the details..

The powder that enables you to change the hue of your skin a bit so that everything is balanced... Shadowing..

I know that some females want the bright colour on their lips so that they look even bigger.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:20 pm I'm not too keen on women wearing the bright red... I know it was kinda the 'de facto' standard many decades ago, especially on stage and screen, but it ain't 1940 anymore I guess.
I like when women wear bright colour dress.. Something that really stands out..

Gets me heart pumping. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 3:46 pm Perception is valid, no doubt... If some chick slapped my ass in an office environment, I'd simply be flattered and leave it at that.

RW, no doubt, construes 'sexual harassment' as some guy looking at her the wrong way.
You are a guy...guys precieve sexual stuff differently than women. No doubt you would take it as a compliment because you dont understand what is or isn't appropriate in a professional setting...

Guys are not sexually objectified 24/7 the way women are so your perception of on the job socialization is different.

For decades it was all too comon for many women to be seen as eye candy in the workplace, when they simply should have been looked upon as coworkers. That kind of attitude has fostered hostility between men an women and has lead to the absolute soul sucking morass of social and legal ramifications we have today.
Mel Gibson

Now we all shall stare down at the ground as we walk past each other, for fear of sexually harassing the RW's of the world with our evil eyes... Our evil stares!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:30 pm

The powder that enables you to change the hue of your skin a bit so that everything is balanced... Shadowing..

I know that some females want the bright colour on their lips so that they look even bigger.
I think what you are talking about is a combination of products. Foundation, setting powder, blush and finishing powder.

You can wear bright colors and accentuate your features without looking garish.

You have seen my pics...You know what I look like when all I'm painted up.

No more questions... :kez:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:41 pm Now we all shall stare down at the ground as we walk past each other, for fear of sexually harassing the RW's of the world with our evil eyes... Our evil stares!
I wish...It would make my life a bit easier..

Speaking of which...I'm off to work...Good evening everyone.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 3:46 pm Perception is valid, no doubt... If some chick slapped my ass in an office environment, I'd simply be flattered and leave it at that.

Different perceptions are bullshit.. There is only reality..

I doubt a person who whines about "bad words" is a very good employee..

Just tell them to piss off..

Sexual harassment one way or another is the norm around here.. Women do it, men do it.. Its all good..

I would say things are pretty equal on the harassment front.. But some women might whine about it even though they themselves do the same to men.

RealWoman always talks about sex here in the forums.. I doubt that she keeps her dirty mouth shut in real-life.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Odinson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:30 pm

I think what you are talking about is a combination of products. Foundation, setting powder, blush and finishing powder.

You can wear bright colors and accentuate your features without looking garish.

You have seen my pics...You know what I look like when all I'm painted up.

No more questions... :kez:
Yes, I´ve seen your bright coloured pics and thats why I would have thought you like wearing red lipstick. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:49 pm RealWoman always talks about sex here in the forums.. I doubt that she keeps her dirty mouth shut in real-life.
Exactly...
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:45 pm I wish...It would make my life a bit easier..

Speaking of which...I'm off to work...Good evening everyone.
Day shift crew finally get sick of you? :toung:

Ya, I gotta run too for a bit, and get a service brake glad hand for my trailer and install it... Old one just packed it in, and I need one with a quick dump valve built into it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:52 pm
Odinson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:49 pm RealWoman always talks about sex here in the forums.. I doubt that she keeps her dirty mouth shut in real-life.
Exactly...
Some more experienced women get it..

And they say "nixxa puhleeze" to all of the harassment complains made by women.
Mel Gibson

RW's 'sexual assault claims' became outright absurd towards the end, and I called her on that BS, which of course angered her...

It almost sounded like she couldn't even step out onto her porch to grab the newspaper, without getting 'sexually harassed' daily...

Her claims may work with those of lesser intelligence, but they didn't fly with me!

I think she was seeing what she wanted to see, instead of correctly processing what was really there.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 7:04 pm RW's 'sexual assault claims' became outright absurd towards the end, and I called her on that BS, which of course angered her...

It almost sounded like she couldn't even step out onto her porch to grab the newspaper, without getting 'sexually harassed' daily...

Her claims may work with those of lesser intelligence, but they didn't fly with me!

I think she was seeing what she wanted to see, instead of correctly processing what was really there.
I´m thinking she invented the whole MS disease thing to get sympathy..

And same goes with the other "poor me" stories.