They're unloading some gimp...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 14th, 2019, 10:31 am As for your drinking and drug use;....we already know you are a drunk and that you abuse alcohol as a tool to cope with the flaws in your character and the failures in your life.....No new news here.

You are nothing special in this regard....millions do the same every day with the same result....impaired cognitive function, social dysfunction, loss of self respect, sour body odor, bad breath, liver failure and premature death.... :kez:
You scums! I endure no failures in life, only positive experiences as a successful business owner and investor!

And I have no aversion to soap and water... which is why I do not suffer from a 'sour' body odor, nor 'bad breath', unlike you! You scums!

You're lucky I'm not in the same room with you, 'cause I'd set you straight once and for all!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2019, 7:44 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2019, 9:13 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: March 12th, 2019, 6:38 pm I've also been on various meds in an attempt to treat my brain, but nothing has worked, ever, so I've given up and just accepted that I am what I am, and will be what I will be. Sadly I wasn't alive when they used to prescribe the real good stuff like Quaaludes! :(
Methaqualone, I used to know a lot of people that took those, all idiots, and half of them dead now.

If I take a drug I don't want any change besides treating the issue, the problim now is doctors just want to give you more pills to counteract the crap they gave you that cause something else.
You can't make money off a cured person.
Oh you mean like back in the day when they used to prescribe anphetemens for ADHD.... :laugh:
Pretty much, most where on one sort, or another. I knew people further back though, 70s, and 80s, some with Bell Bottoms, and flowers in their hair. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

In here they use Concerta and Attentin for ADHD... In some cases..

Attentin is an amphetamine type drug and Concerta is the same as Ritalin.

Some ADHD pinheads sell their meds on the street.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 14th, 2019, 3:35 pm
Renee wrote: March 14th, 2019, 10:31 am As for your drinking and drug use;....we already know you are a drunk and that you abuse alcohol as a tool to cope with the flaws in your character and the failures in your life.....No new news here.

You are nothing special in this regard....millions do the same every day with the same result....impaired cognitive function, social dysfunction, loss of self respect, sour body odor, bad breath, liver failure and premature death.... :kez:
You scums! I endure no failures in life, only positive experiences as a successful business owner and investor!

And I have no aversion to soap and water... which is why I do not suffer from a 'sour' body odor, nor 'bad breath', unlike you! You scums!

You're lucky I'm not in the same room with you, 'cause I'd set you straight once and for all!
Okay Uncle Dilf....just STFU... :laugh:

All Alkys smell. The odor comes from inside their polluted bodies...It leeches out through their pores like stagnate ooze from a swamp. I'll bet by the middle of the day in the summer, you smell like the bottom of an old Budwiser can. :yuk:

BTW....I AM lucky I'm not in the same room with you...You probably smell like a frat house carpet and the stench of stale PBR would make me hurl... :gsick:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Supreme gentlemen of my caliber do not 'smell like a frat house carpet.'

I even have a bottle of Serge Lutens that I will occasionally apply for those extra special occasions, when I wants to smell extra-sexy and make the womenz extra-wet down there...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sauna is good for getting rid of the smell..

It forces the poison out like a workout.
Mel Gibson

Sweatin' out the natty...

Renee shouldn't really talk about odors though, 'cause I know heavy people work up a stinky sweat simply by moving their mighty mass across a room!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My house is filled with kids now..

I´m alone with them... And yet... I have time to post in here..

I guess, women are bullshitting about the toughness of taking care of kids.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have one here, a 4 year old, and shes a handful. I escaped for the moment, I hope she keeps watching Goofy on Disney.
We made cookies this morning, not a good breakfast for me.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 16th, 2019, 11:49 am I have one here, a 4 year old, and shes a handful. I escaped for the moment, I hope she keeps watching Goofy on Disney.
We made cookies this morning, not a good breakfast for me.
Yeah I do the same... Put netflix - kids on and escape.. :teehe:

Its not that bad.. Its like leveling your character in WoW. :laugh:

Women make it sound like this...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have no choice but to get away, or Ill fall over, or Ill just pop from my blood pressure.
I used to babysit all the time, but it's so hard to do now.
She just left by the way, the hugs , and smiles are worth the trouble :)
Mel Gibson

Some kids are good. Some are bad. I was bad! And that's possibly one of the reasons I never desired to have any kids of my own...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 16th, 2019, 6:13 pm Some kids are good. Some are bad. I was bad! And that's possibly one of the reasons I never desired to have any kids of my own...
If there was a camera in my house, I would be in 60 minutes.. :laugh:

I dont punch kids but I do all kinds of other stuff...

Lock them up like Harry Potter. :teehe:

I dont call them names or even swear in their presence.. Maybe sometimes I swear but never call them names.
Mel Gibson

I enjoy my peace and quiet, and kids hamper that... they hamper my peace and quiet! Messy little house-destroying things they are...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 16th, 2019, 7:02 pm I enjoy my peace and quiet, and kids hamper that... they hamper my peace and quiet! Messy little house-destroying things they are...
So do I but compromises can be made.

You hate them a lot of times.. But then you miss them when they are gone.
Mel Gibson

I have to wonder, with a future that looks kinda bleak, if it's even a good idea to have kids anymore... Once I die, my name dies out completely here. And maybe that's not a bad thing...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: March 16th, 2019, 7:42 pm I have to wonder, with a future that looks kinda bleak, if it's even a good idea to have kids anymore... Once I die, my name dies out completely here. And maybe that's not a bad thing...
In the grand scheme of things we don't even matter in the least, we like to think we do, but we don't.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: March 16th, 2019, 6:13 pm Some kids are good. Some are bad. I was bad! And that's possibly one of the reasons I never desired to have any kids of my own...
I can take them in sessions, no more than an hour before i have to retreat, and hide. I used to deal with them all day for days, but not anymore :laugh:
I had to deal with some bad ones over the years myself, a good swat on the ass helps , and if that don't a boot in it will.
A lot of the so called bad ones though just need something to do, they really are not bad kids at all, or a good stern parent figure.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 16th, 2019, 7:42 pm I have to wonder, with a future that looks kinda bleak, if it's even a good idea to have kids anymore... Once I die, my name dies out completely here. And maybe that's not a bad thing...
Bleak?

You mean the global dimming thing going on?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 15th, 2019, 5:43 pm Sweatin' out the natty...

Renee shouldn't really talk about odors though, 'cause I know heavy people work up a stinky sweat simply by moving their mighty mass across a room!
I don't smell because I eat clean, shower daily, use deodorant, and rarely pollute my body with alcohol and other nasty things....Nor am I that heavy....And I'm not "virtue signaling" here because I don't think of myself as better than most people in this respect...I'm just stating the truth.

But I do know that alcoholics smell bad...especially to those of us that do not drink on a regular basis....You, as a comon as dirt, booze hound, do not smell your own stale sour stink, just as people with chronic halitosis don't smell their own foul breath. But believe me;...there is a mighty good chance that you smell like a combination of a condemed brewery and bar room urinal by the end of the work day. Add the fact that you smoke, and you can add that odor into the objectionable cocktail of stank that most likely comes from you.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas