Women should stay away from manly men...

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

Slurpee Leblack

... they want a beautiful daughter.. acording to this article from the telegraph...

Daughters could pay the price for the mother

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Women should stay away from manly men...

That extra testosterone can also make for a sexually aggressive woman :sexy:
:laugh:
I read once a woman with a lot of hair on their body was just that, and even if a little yucky sounding I have seen some extremely beautiful woman like that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Two year old boy

I was on the bus on Commercial Drive here in Vancouver once and a very pretty middle eastern looking girl was bold and made direct eye contact with me sitting across from her. She held her gaze until she got off. When she got off I noticed some dark hair where women sometimes have a tramp stamp. Other than that she was very beautiful, but it put me off a bit. A couple of guys who were watching pointed at the hair and chuckled.
Two year old boy

Kind of like this..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

[quote="Two year old boy"]Kind of like this..
[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shes part werewolf Image :laugh:
I knew two Italian twins like that, good looking girls besides the hair, sweet girls.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

[quote="Blue Frost"]Shes part werewolf [img]http://oi40.tinypic.com/au9sty.jpg[/img] :laugh:
I knew two Italian twins like that, good looking girls besides the hair, sweet girls.[/quote]

The folk in that region are hairy as hell. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey I might not be a fan of the hair, but with how pretty they was, ans attitude i can look over it to a point :)
RDL

Odinson wrote:
Two year old boy wrote:Kind of like this..
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My thoughts exactly.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 29th, 2013, 11:16 am That extra testosterone can also make for a sexually aggressive woman :sexy:
I read once a woman with a lot of hair on their body was just that, and even if a little yucky sounding I have seen some extremely beautiful woman like that.
Odi's kind of Woman. Matches him perfectly.
8c939799-cb8d-4877-b88d-d13077b441f4.jpg
(230.09 KiB) Downloaded 1403 times
:teehe:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh no, that monster worked with me, and tried to put some on me :panic: of the nightmare.
:laugh: She was a sweet girl, but just not what I would want to wake up with, she was quite the drinker also, so yeah, maybe Odi would take her :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 22nd, 2019, 11:45 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 29th, 2013, 11:16 am That extra testosterone can also make for a sexually aggressive woman :sexy:
Odi's kind of Woman. Matches him perfectly.

8c939799-cb8d-4877-b88d-d13077b441f4.jpg

:teehe:
Oh yeah I can see that happening. :teehe:

Pine trees swing as we make sweet love. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

When I was younger, and a much more rebellious (and drunk and disorderly) young man, I actually banged both a mother and her daughter. Not together, but separately.

It wasn't my finest hour I suppose, but then again I've managed to do things in life that perhaps not many other people have done.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 22nd, 2019, 8:57 pm When I was younger, and a much more rebellious (and drunk and disorderly) young man, I actually banged both a mother and her daughter. Not together, but separately.

It wasn't my finest hour I suppose, but then again I've managed to do things in life that perhaps not many other people have done.
Yeah, you sure are special.

Fucking some drunk skank and her retarded daughter makes you the man..... :laugh:

Mel, don't be so full of yourself....it's obnoxious.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

I try to live with no regrets...

I actually fucked two of the daughters, but the other daughter was boned after I finished boning the mom and other daughter so it wasn't simultaneous, no joke.

You know what they say... "Like Mother, like daughter"!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 22nd, 2019, 1:33 pm Oh no, that monster worked with me, and tried to put some on me :panic: of the nightmare.
:laugh: She was a sweet girl, but just not what I would want to wake up with, she was quite the drinker also, so yeah, maybe Odi would take her :teehe:
No thank you.

I live in the vodka belt and I´m tired of drunken skanks. :teehe:

That lifestyle ruins a womans looks before they turn 30 years old.

And their snatch smells bad.. Only doable when you are drunk yourself.

One of the reasons why this country is one of the leading nations in domestic violence is because the drunken psycho bitch had to be put down.. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 23rd, 2019, 12:13 am I try to live with no regrets...

I actually fucked two of the daughters, but the other daughter was boned after I finished boning the mom and other daughter so it wasn't simultaneous, no joke.

You know what they say... "Like Mother, like daughter"!

Single moms and their daughters..

More often than not, they form the infamous mother&daughter tag-team.

Thats what happens when there is no man in the house.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: March 23rd, 2019, 6:23 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 22nd, 2019, 1:33 pm Oh no, that monster worked with me, and tried to put some on me :panic: of the nightmare.
No thank you.

I live in the vodka belt and I´m tired of drunken skanks. :teehe:

That lifestyle ruins a womans looks before they turn 30 years old.

And their snatch smells bad.. Only doable when you are drunk yourself.

One of the reasons why this country is one of the leading nations in domestic violence is because the drunken psycho bitch had to be put down.. :teehe:
She drank a lot of vodka, and smelled, now I know why. You could smell her a car length away, but I have super smelling abilities like a dog so it might be less for others.
I got kidded a lot because she was into me, but that was alright, like I said she was a nice girl other than having to cover for her when drunk.
Had three drunks on my team, two pill heads, and a few other nuts that people had to deal with.
One had constant gout issues, and drank, and took a lot of pills not realizing he was making it all worse on himself. Had to constantly give him mints, and tell him to back away.

Last bumped by Anonymous on May 2nd, 2019, 12:33 pm.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.