The poster Mel Giblson at van4um will soon fail.

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The worst part is you don't get anything back from government if you lost money.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 26th, 2019, 4:27 am The worst part is you don't get anything back from government if you lost money.
That's usually a given with any type of investment... Government always wins, whether you win or lose! Even with my business, the best I can do is carry any losses forward to the next corporate tax year! I ain't General Motors!

You should still speak to someone about re-jigging your wealth. There is no reason you shouldn't be earning 5% dividends at least, from healthy stock holdings... I do this myself, as a self-directed investor. I pay nothing to anyone, except for a flat $10 fee for every buy or sell.

I handle it all online.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm a bit tired of the hassle, I'm thinking of getting out of the market, and into something stable as long as I'm making something off the money.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.