Red Heads

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Mel Gibson

Red Heads

Farts and cigarette smells dissipate... The Garlic did not. It had infused itself into the sheets, actually stinking up the room! I can handle a bit of spice, but that was one of the few times it had actually sweat out like that.

Normally I don't stink, and I also don't normally eat much 'ethnic cuisine' either, but I know that if you consume enough potent spices, you will sweat them out, so go easy on the Curry, Renee...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Odinson wrote: June 6th, 2019, 7:37 pm Bluey is just being liberal..

I like women... Not men..

That is not a woman... Even if he says he is..

:teehe:
:rofl:

Gotta like that one, he plays he part well. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Mel Gibson wrote: June 6th, 2019, 11:32 pm Farts and cigarette smells dissipate... The Garlic did not. It had infused itself into the sheets, actually stinking up the room! I can handle a bit of spice, but that was one of the few times it had actually sweat out like that.

Normally I don't stink, and I also don't normally eat much 'ethnic cuisine' either, but I know that if you consume enough potent spices, you will sweat them out, so go easy on the Curry, Renee...
Remember, Farts is just the spirits of the food you ate being freed. :teehe:

Please go free them far away from me though. :unsure:

The smell people have has a lot to do with their diet, spices, and things really can be bad smelling when people sweat it out.
It reminds me how the Vietnamese could smell Americans coming from all the beef we eat, they hid while our guys went by.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Red Heads

Mel Gibson wrote: June 6th, 2019, 11:32 pm Farts and cigarette smells dissipate... The Garlic did not. It had infused itself into the sheets, actually stinking up the room! I can handle a bit of spice, but that was one of the few times it had actually sweat out like that.

I hate curry...absolutely indigestible shit. :yuk:

BTW, I'm sure your nasty beer farts don't dissipate so easily....You're so used to them by now that you just go "nose blind" and don't smell them.... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Red Heads

Renee wrote: June 7th, 2019, 2:16 pm

I hate curry...absolutely indigestible shit. :yuk:

BTW, I'm sure your nasty beer farts don't dissipate so easily....You're so used to them by now that you just go "nose blind" and don't smell them.... :kez:
What do you put on your chicken if not curry?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Red Heads

0938fef7-1928-4f31-b6c9-be2ee6f5cd76.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Red Heads

This girls face and hair are strikingly gorgeous !
Blue Frost wrote: June 26th, 2019, 1:33 pm Image
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Maybe because she looks like an average person, and a less photo shopped photo than most.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Red Heads

82d6c777-8599-4e62-934a-6e6618097a27.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Red Heads

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Red Heads

I like this one :flower: