fuck off

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
bruce

fuck off

fuck off you limp wristed pack of nancy boys

the faggotry here is palpable

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

fuck off

See that Blue?

You guys are all faggots..... :laugh:

Trolls be trollin... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

fuck off

:scratch: Well, I didn't know that Renee, and never been called that in my life :woot: :woot: :woot: it hurts so so bad, and especially from a guy named bruce with a little b. :rofl:
I liked the old Bruce better, at least he had something intelligent to say before the insult.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

fuck off

Blue Frost wrote: June 21st, 2019, 1:30 pm :scratch: Well, I didn't know that Renee, and never been called that in my life :woot: :woot: :woot: it hurts so so bad, and especially from a guy named bruce with a little b. :rofl:
I liked the old Bruce better, at least he had something intelligent to say before the insult.
Yeah well,...every troll can't be an educated troll.

I just wish the dumb ones would learn that most times the outcome isn't worth the effort... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

fuck off

It comes with the little b, or pp :laugh:
I sure miss the good trolls, I guess they grew up, and got jobs at the gas station.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

fuck off

Old Herman

fuck off

bruce wrote: June 21st, 2019, 3:43 am fuck off you limp wristed pack of nancy boys

the faggotry here is palpable
They are a couple of frickin nancy boys aint they. I know it is only a sub of VF, but it is the most pathetic little board I have ever seen. Makes any guy with a pair want to punch a nerd.
Mel Gibson

fuck off

I'd say the yellow board is even more pathetic Herman, because if it wasn't you'd be posting there and not here, no?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

fuck off

:yawn:
At least I'm being considered to be in nerd company, I like that. :teehe:

Thanks for visiting, carry on :later:
Mel Gibson

fuck off

Herman threatens to beat everyone up from time to time... :laugh:

He hasn't beaten anyone up yet.

Pay no mind! :cool:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

fuck off

I pay nobody much mind unless I care about them in some way.
You know, maybe if I knew him on DV I might, or at least waste my time replying something better. :)
Anyhow, I get beat up three times a week by a chiropractor, i would worry I would have to pay Herm if he beat me up also. :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

fuck off

Blue Frost wrote: June 26th, 2019, 8:41 pm I pay nobody much mind unless I care about them in some way.
You know, maybe if I knew him on DV I might, or at least waste my time replying something better. :)
Anyhow, I get beat up three times a week by a chiropractor, i would worry I would have to pay Herm if he beat me up also. :spit:

Talk about being ridiculous to the point of childishness.... :kez:

But that's just Herman....He does this on other forums too, so don't go thinking that you are special...:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

fuck off

I really pay it no mind, they come around to talk about how bad a forum is, and never once contributed to make one better.
It is childish, or more like bratty so really I don't care.
Now if you, or several others I know from online said something I might take it a little to heart. I know the forum isn't much, but it has been around quite a while now.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

fuck off

Blue Frost wrote: June 27th, 2019, 6:57 pm I really pay it no mind, they come around to talk about how bad a forum is, and never once contributed to make one better.
It is childish, or more like bratty so really I don't care.
Now if you, or several others I know from online said something I might take it a little to heart. I know the forum isn't much, but it has been around quite a while now.
Don't worry, I would never threaten to beat you up... :laugh:

I'm a coward...I would never bite the hand that feeds me.... :laugh:

I'll just run off to another forum and do it... :toung: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

fuck off

:)
i think I would deserve beat up if you thought so, and would likely be more happy with that than just a cold shoulder.
I know I'm not the best friend online, and off, never have been, but I can say i do try as much as a recluse can.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

fuck off

Blue Frost wrote: June 27th, 2019, 11:20 pm :)
i think I would deserve beat up if you thought so, and would likely be more happy with that than just a cold shoulder.
I know I'm not the best friend online, and off, never have been, but I can say i do try as much as a recluse can.
As much as my nature is to just hate on every online personality I run into and then ask questions later;...there are those certian few people that I just can bring myself to be nasty to....You are one of them.

You are too damn nice and too damn fair minded for me to not like and admire.

Come to think of it....You're no fun... :toung: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

fuck off

:laugh: I know I'm not fun, I'm a boring person, and usually I wouldn't even consider starting stuff in a thread like this, they mean nothing.
Like I tell people over, and over, the only people who matter is the ones you care about, and they care about you.
Can someone I don't know really hurt me, not in the least, someone who does care, they can really hurt.
I'm a bit overly sensitive that way, but have hardened up a lot over the decades.

I also admire you Renee, and a few others here. I wish I could take some of your traits to be more like you.
RG, RF, and a few others have some also I really admire.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

fuck off

i was a nerd in school and I´m a nerd now..

The average of my numbers was equivalent to A minus.
Played some dungeons and dragons with my geeky friends.

The life of a nerd is so much more than the life of a Chad..

Btw.. I was called the caveman in school.. So I´ve been having terrible flashbacks in this forum.

My girlfriend at the time called me the "hairy ass".. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

fuck off

I loved playing D&D all night long, and day sometimes, great times :)

I had girlfriends call me a wolf, a puppy dog, and some naughty stuff occasionally :laugh:
And no, not talking about my ass online. :blush:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

fuck off

Blue Frost wrote: June 29th, 2019, 11:04 pm I loved playing D&D all night long, and day sometimes, great times :)

I had girlfriends call me a wolf, a puppy dog, and some naughty stuff occasionally :laugh:
And no, not talking about my ass online. :blush:
I think we copied from american nerds.. They played D&D... So we started playing it.

The hairy ass is just a pet name... Sounds better in finnish..

I got a hairy ass.. :teehe:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.