Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I would have thought that with only an estimated 16 cats of this finally proven to exist cat species that they would start a captive breeding program. It does look like a large house cat. http://tweetcat.net/scientists-corsica- ... xFYLiLDWbk

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I could see these being in aquariums all over the world one day soon. That red tail makes them look quite good. I would imagine that they would be easy to raise and increase in numbers. https://www.disclose.tv/creature-that-e ... ZPKfIhYE8I
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: July 3rd, 2019, 4:04 pm I would have thought that with only an estimated 16 cats of this finally proven to exist cat species that they would start a captive breeding program. It does look like a large house cat. http://tweetcat.net/scientists-corsica- ... xFYLiLDWbk
Looks like a regular old feral cat to me.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I agree however it’s a bit too big and I am not sure if they don’t have different habits. Perhaps these cats or it’s close relatives are the cat species that our house cats came from. The experts believe that this is a new species.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My late cat was the same size.. And he was a normal cat.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

What is this creature?

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps a DNA study is needed.
Odinson wrote: July 7th, 2019, 9:06 pm My late cat was the same size.. And he was a normal cat.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pikas are pretty cool but this thought extinct one is exceptionally adorable. The magic rabbit is a fitting name for it. https://www.disclose.tv/endangered-and- ... ieGUKeoBV4

Endangered And Extremely Rare ‘Magic Rabbit’ Spotted For The First Time In Decades

The magic rabbit is native to the Tianshan mountain range in the Xinjiang region of northwestern China. Also known as the Ili Pika, it was first discovered in 1983 but most people are completely unaware that it even exists. Estimations place the number of magic rabbits left at less than 1000 and this number is continuously falling. In fact, if it weren't for this recent sighting, experts would have believed that it had vanished completely as it hasn't been seen for twenty long years.
How was it discovered if it's so rare?

The Ili Pika has gained a reputation among the experts studying it for its elusive nature. In fact, only 29 have actually be spotted in the wild since its discovery in 1983 by Weidong Li. This makes it incredibly difficult, near impossible in fact, to study it and fully understand its behavior and its ecology.

Weidong Li is a scientist out of the Xinjiang Institute for Ecology and Geography and is the person who discovered this strange creature. He is also the person who re-discovered it which is quite a poetic full circle. He was determined to find another one in the wild and gathered volunteers to go searching for it. It was found hiding behind a rock and Li was able to snap some photographs of it (see above).
Isn't this good news?

While it is good that it has been re-discovered, it is still far from the end of its battle. It's estimated that the population has declined almost 70% since its discovery almost 36 years ago due to climate change and habitat destruction - deforestation, urbanization, etc. Li says he first discovered it and he’ll feel so guilty if he sees it going extinct as well so he is going to do everything in his power to make sure that doesn't happen.

A video on the magic rabbit can be viewed above, a very interesting watch indeed. The Ili Pika is certainly a very cute animal. Sadly it's extremely endangered though and so no one can be 100% sure of its fate. All we can do now is hope and pray that the work of experts such as Li and other environmentalists is enough to save this rare, beautiful creature from permanent extinction…
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cute, a little smaller than the South America ones it seems, and thinner built.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bug splat on the windshield :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

What ever it is I don't think it's real.

It seems to move with the camera. My guess is dust or a smudge on the lens.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Its a reflection of something in the windshield..

At about 0:03 - 0:05 you can see that it is a reflection in the windshield as the camera shakes a bit.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Then it is real and the mystery is solved ! :wine: :drunk: :cheers: :drinkingbuddy: :e=mc2:
Blue Frost wrote: August 1st, 2019, 1:49 pm Bug splat on the windshield :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
The guy that filmed it is laughing about it most likely.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Photoshop aside...Obviously the shoes, hair and nose were shopped, but did she really wear that dress and sweater and belt combo? :yuk:

And WTF is going on with the dress sucked into her crotch?... :unsure: I hope that was shopped as well because that's just awful... :o

All kidding aside...She really was a classless, hulking, oaf, not just in her look, but in her mannerisms and personality as well. She was pretty much the direct opposite of what we in recent times have come to think of as a First Lady.

Up until the second half of the 20th century many of the president's wives were kind of dowdy and coarse but when Jackie Kennedy came along, she set the bar pretty high and the women that came after her, have "mostly" tried to follow suit. Even that evil bitch, Hillary, was always put together properly for public outings and conducted herself accordingly. Unfortunately I guess Odumbo's wife didn't get the memo, or maybe she just wasn't allowed to out shine her POS cardboard cutout of a husband... :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You sure Obama wasn't the wife ?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 4th, 2019, 2:19 pm You sure Obama wasn't the wife ?
If you believe the rumors....maybe he was.

A lot of people believe that Michelle and Valerie had all the testosterone in that threesome... :think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Obama was gay, no doubt, and she/he is built like a man, has an Adams apple, and walk, and demeanor of a man.
Obama's own people said she was a man.

My personal opinion is it's a woman, but just a manly one, but for political reasons, and peer pressure from the liberal media I call it a man. :spit: