Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

But please...

Putting the kids into a different facility is totally uncalled for..

Trump is a child stealing nazi.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, he is, Obama is, also for doing the same, and setting ti up.
One thing is clear, they need shut down, and guess what, those people tossed back over the fence where they belong.
They can do like millions before them, and come here legally.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 28th, 2019, 5:52 pm Yeah, he is, Obama is, also for doing the same, and setting ti up.
One thing is clear, they need shut down, and guess what, those people tossed back over the fence where they belong.
They can do like millions before them, and come here legally.
It's no secret that this country is made up of immigrants from all over the world. But from the around the time of Civil War, right up until now, there was a legal process that included documentation, vetting and disease screening. It was and is done for very valid safety reasons and reasons of national security. Why these open borders liberal morons do not get this....I have no clue....They are absolutely nuts.

I'm not talking about the politicians, we know their ultimate goal as it pretains to flooding the country with border jumpers. I'm talking about normal people who think open borders are the way to go...the "nobody is illegal" crowd of idiots. The same ones that are infected with terminal TDS and don't even really know why....These people are dumber than the day is long and we have to get some kind of handle on them because their numbers are legion. They are the real problem because they spread there stupidity to their children and other impressionable types like a communicable disease.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh I know well, when my nephew was in the hospital i talked with a lot of them when they came around pushing vaccines.
Most thought mumps just reappeared from out of the blue, bed bugs also. I had them crying they where so mad at me for pointing blame.
They couldn't fathom their prized illegals was bringing it across the border with other bad things even worse.
i was a intolerably monster to them saying so even though they brought up the subject of these things.
They ran to their safe space, and I had quiet again, facts seem to do that. :stars:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

More child abuse from the liberal bullies, and child molesters pushed by our library system.
They had to bring out the brown shirts again for their agenda.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/whistle-b ... -to-teens/

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Speaking about the immigration to the USA and our current rapefugee boonfuckery as if they are similar, is an insult to human intelligence..

Its the same kind of shit as when the swedish foreign minister compared the "bearded children" to our war children back in WW2..

Finland sent kids and women to Sweden in WW2.... Real kids and real women..

These refugees are old... In their 20´s and even 30´s..

Scrawny enough looking to try to pass as a teenager.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We have the fake children with beards also, and worse is the child trafficking of real children.
Democrats are just sick, they cry help the children to further their sick agenda while knowing kids are being raped, stolen, and murdered even.
The real poor people coming is treated in inhuman ways, robbed, brutalized, and killed even just to further the Democrats agendas.
You build a wall to make them think twice about putting the kids in danger, stop the mass kidnappings, and rapes, and even stop the terrorist from making the effort.

We need guns on the border, and people shot for invading, you see gangs, African's carrying death on, and in them, and terrorist coming in, you lock the border down.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

SUCH GOOD LITTLE HYPOCRITES, TELL ME MORE WHAT i HAVE TO BE DICTATED TO DO, AND PAY FOR.

JUST PATHETIC
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The BBC has been crap for a while now, but this is over the tip idiocy.
I don't blame the guy, but yeah I blame the BBC, and other media outlets. \

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 1st, 2019, 10:00 pm SUCH GOOD LITTLE HYPOCRITES, TELL ME MORE WHAT i HAVE TO BE DICTATED TO DO, AND PAY FOR.

JUST PATHETIC
Do these people live in the same world as the rest of us thinking people? I swear some of these leftwing tards just talk to hear themselves talk. Do they honestly believe their own bullshit?

Maybe they should all drink out of lead cups, I don't think they can possibly contract any more brain damage.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think they should have a Jones-town revival, and that would be that. :evil:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I watched an interview where this "other gender" woman talked about people not having empathy..

Its actually people like her not having any consideration for other people..

They are so damn arrogant that they snap at people for using the wrong pronoun..

Not even the sun-king was that entitled.. :teehe:

The sun-king was just one man and people adjusted to his presence.

Just like we have to adjust our behavior because one twat is something other than a heterosexual white male.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not adjusting to mentally unstable people like that, they can adjust to my foot if they think so.
Cant get my foot up to their heads anymore to knock it off, but it will reach butt high. :laugh:
No nobody should adjust to that nonsense, A man in drag is still a man, and the other way around for woman.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 8th, 2019, 11:27 pm I watched an interview where this "other gender" woman talked about people not having empathy..

They are so damn arrogant that they snap at people for using the wrong pronoun..

Just like we have to adjust our behavior because one twat is something other than a heterosexual white male.
But that's the entire left and not just the gay people or the gender fluid freaks.

They are all arrogant and antisocial. They demand special consideration because it's all about them...It's I, ME, I.....They honestly believe in their moral authority which is usually based on their feelings, over everyone else's position or opinion.

The problem is you cannot argue common sense, science or logic with people who are convinced that their moral position is superior to everything and everyone else. At that point they become fanatics and zealots. ...You might as well be talking to the wall; at least the wall doesn't get hysterical and violent.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The retarded left :wacko:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

White people have this ability to show love for their sons without being emasculated..
Its all part of white privilege.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Btw...

Its black women who emasculate the black man after he shows signs of weakness.. Like love for his kids.. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So my white privilege is being knocked out of collage for a dumb piece of shit to take my place.
Shes so stupid she doesn't see she had the privilege from the racist act of "affirmative action"
She knocked some person out of a place in collage because her race, and gender, but that's alright in her view.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 10th, 2019, 7:12 pm So my white privilege is being knocked out of collage for a dumb piece of shit to take my place.
Shes so stupid she doesn't see she had the privilege from the racist act of "affirmative action"
She knocked some person out of a place in collage because her race, and gender, but that's alright in her view.
She has that "dog mentality" where she accepts scraps from the masters table.

No real man or woman accepts some goddamn hand-out..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 9th, 2019, 12:05 pm
Odinson wrote: July 8th, 2019, 11:27 pm I watched an interview where this "other gender" woman talked about people not having empathy..

But that's the entire left and not just the gay people or the gender fluid freaks.

They are all arrogant and antisocial. They demand special consideration because it's all about them...It's I, ME, I.....They honestly believe in their moral authority which is usually based on their feelings, over everyone else's position or opinion.

The problem is you cannot argue common sense, science or logic with people who are convinced that their moral position is superior to everything and everyone else. At that point they become fanatics and zealots. ...You might as well be talking to the wall; at least the wall doesn't get hysterical and violent.
The only way to deal with them is to shoot them..