Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: July 10th, 2019, 7:31 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 10th, 2019, 7:12 pm So my white privilege is being knocked out of collage for a dumb piece of shit to take my place.
Shes so stupid she doesn't see she had the privilege from the racist act of "affirmative action"
She knocked some person out of a place in collage because her race, and gender, but that's alright in her view.
She has that "dog mentality" where she accepts scraps from the masters table.

No real man or woman accepts some goddamn hand-out..
It's worse than that, they think they are owed something because they are black, and in America.
I've been told that blacks in Africa can't even stand being around them.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 10th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Renee wrote: July 9th, 2019, 12:05 pm
Odinson wrote: July 8th, 2019, 11:27 pm I watched an interview where this "other gender" woman talked about people not having empathy..

Its actually people like her not having any consideration for other people..

They are so damn arrogant that they snap at people for using the wrong pronoun..

Not even the sun-king was that entitled.. :teehe:

The sun-king was just one man and people adjusted to his presence.

Just like we have to adjust our behavior because one twat is something other than a heterosexual white male.
But that's the entire left and not just the gay people or the gender fluid freaks.

They are all arrogant and antisocial. They demand special consideration because it's all about them...It's I, ME, I.....They honestly believe in their moral authority which is usually based on their feelings, over everyone else's position or opinion.

The problem is you cannot argue common sense, science or logic with people who are convinced that their moral position is superior to everything and everyone else. At that point they become fanatics and zealots. ...You might as well be talking to the wall; at least the wall doesn't get hysterical and violent.
The only way to deal with them is to shoot them..
That would be highly illegal...Plus it would only serve to validate their position.

Remember, we conservatives or anyone who disagrees with their insane POV are racists, nazis and just plain evil.... :laugh:

As much as your sentiment is a common reaction....killing them or harming them in anyway would be extremely counterproductive to the social cause of promoting normalcy and common sense..
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It would make you a Democrat anyhow, they are the ones who shoot up the place 90% + of the time.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 10th, 2019, 9:56 pm
Odinson wrote: July 10th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Renee wrote: July 9th, 2019, 12:05 pm
Odinson wrote: July 8th, 2019, 11:27 pm I watched an interview where this "other gender" woman talked about people not having empathy..

Its actually people like her not having any consideration for other people..

They are so damn arrogant that they snap at people for using the wrong pronoun..

Not even the sun-king was that entitled.. :teehe:

The sun-king was just one man and people adjusted to his presence.

Just like we have to adjust our behavior because one twat is something other than a heterosexual white male.
But that's the entire left and not just the gay people or the gender fluid freaks.

They are all arrogant and antisocial. They demand special consideration because it's all about them...It's I, ME, I.....They honestly believe in their moral authority which is usually based on their feelings, over everyone else's position or opinion.

The problem is you cannot argue common sense, science or logic with people who are convinced that their moral position is superior to everything and everyone else. At that point they become fanatics and zealots. ...You might as well be talking to the wall; at least the wall doesn't get hysterical and violent.
The only way to deal with them is to shoot them..
That would be highly illegal...Plus it would only serve to validate their position.

Remember, we conservatives or anyone who disagrees with their insane POV are racists, nazis and just plain evil.... :laugh:

As much as your sentiment is a common reaction....killing them or harming them in anyway would be extremely counterproductive to the social cause of promoting normalcy and common sense..
They can validate their position as being dead. :teehe:

Its just attention seeking.. See how after we gave them a little bit of room, they have transformed into more outrageous... It has no end..

Its best to just not have any kind of a discussion with them.. It just frustrates you.

Only do them harm if they try to stop you from going somewhere.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

There is a solution for this somewhere...

Wear that cute pink little wool blouse women love to wear.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Think how many men have died just so that we can have these 1st world problems today.

She cant navigate through that problem..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So I guess she rather the men take more off being hot, and all. Shes a perv. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The problem is that I and we dont want to be like this guy..

Weak, effeminate..

He is obviously a homosexual but he is pretending to be a heterosexual.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

This "man" likes to clean the woman with his tongue after some other dude has smashed her..

I aint taking any advice from this "man"..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 11th, 2019, 2:44 pm So I guess she rather the men take more off being hot, and all. Shes a perv. :laugh:
Dimwitted bitch doesn't understand that in offices the function of AC is not only human comfort but to keep the humidity at 50% RH or below. You do that by cooling the air down to a certain temperature. The lower the leaving air temperature off the cooling coil, the lower the humidity....How do I know this? Because I worked as a Autocad jockey for a MEP consulting firm for 5 years before I moved to WA.

She's just upset because while in the office, her nipples are always hard.... :laugh:

:o Wow, I can't believe I just said that...I apologize, but these fucking narcissistic, overly entitled, incredibly stupid, little plebs and their inconsequential life problems, bring out the worst in me...
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always say you can put more on, but you can only take so much off.
Hard nipples :laugh: nice one, you saying nobody wants to play with hers is why shes mad.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 12th, 2019, 12:58 pm I always say you can put more on, but you can only take so much off.
Hard nipples :laugh: nice one, you saying nobody wants to play with hers is why shes mad.
I'll bet nobody even wants to acknowledge that she has nipples ... :laugh:

Feminazis don't usually garner much attention from the boys,...hard nipples and all...unless you are a socially backward, drooling, horndog. Those types will chase anything that even remotely looks or smells female.

Just look at the Parallel Universe thread...Odi is having babies with a she bear he found living in his cave.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 12th, 2019, 2:31 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 12th, 2019, 12:58 pm I always say you can put more on, but you can only take so much off.
I'll bet nobody even wants to acknowledge that she has nipples ... :laugh:

Feminazis don't usually garner much attention from the boys,...hard nipples and all...unless you are a socially backward, drooling, horndog. Those types will chase anything that even remotely looks or smells female.

Just look at the Parallel Universe thread...Odi is having babies with a she bear he found living in his cave.... :laugh:
Feminazi...

All I see is a valley and two unconquered peaks. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Women cant be real nazis..

Real nazis dont pee their pants while laughing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

What this about making out with a bear, and having kids Odi ? It's not that Russian Bear I see occasionally on the internet with a bikini is it ? :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

With a feminazi girlfriend..

I ask for her consent before kissing her.

I never tell her to shut up no matter what kind of horseshit comes flowing out of her piehole.

She is always right.

I ask for her consent before having sex with her... Maybe make a timetable and put it on the wall.

I never tell her she is beautiful because thats rape..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen a few, but when it came down to it they needed a man for help, or to save them.
Funny today a lot of men need saving because they have become feminine.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 13th, 2019, 8:17 am With a feminazi girlfriend..

I never tell her to shut up no matter what kind of horseshit comes flowing out of her piehole.

She is always right.

I ask for her consent before having sex with her... Maybe make a timetable and put it on the wall.

You should always ask for consent before sex, dumbass....That's just good manners and consideration. That's just what a true gentleman does.

Forcing a woman or taking her when she does not want it....is called RAPE, you fucking skunk ape.

I know I joke about your misogynistic garbage and your caveman sexism but sometimes you are really fucking scary. If you're actually like this in RL then no wonder you are single. No woman with an ounce if self respect would put up with your unwashed, savage, cave dweller act.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 13th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Odinson wrote: July 13th, 2019, 8:17 am With a feminazi girlfriend..

She is always right.

You should always ask for consent before sex, dumbass....That's just good manners and consideration. That's just what a true gentleman does.

Forcing a woman or taking her when she does not want it....is called RAPE, you fucking skunk ape.

I know I joke about your misogynistic garbage and your caveman sexism but sometimes you are really fucking scary. If you're actually like this in RL then no wonder you are single. No woman with an ounce if self respect would put up with your unwashed, savage, cave dweller act.
When you hear female stories, they always complain about the sex being somehow boring and "planned".. They specifically say that you shouldnt ask for permission.

I´m talking about taking the initiative spontaneusly.. Not plunging it in a screaming woman. :teehe:

Being forceful and horny without her being scared that I wont stop.

Back off if she really doesnt want it... There is no need to call the cops like a feminazi woman. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is the left in all it's glory brought to you by the liberal elite, and one world loony tunes.