Miss Michigan stripped for doing the right thing

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i think she likely has a good chance of winning a lawsuit against them, and win big also.
They violated her rights, and civil liberties, as well as cost her money, and time. I would bet there is other laws broke since shes not white.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

She may have very little recourse... In the US, Asians are viewed as oppressors just like Whites are.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

It is a scarf of oppression.

But she is forced to wear it..

What happened to the women doing what they want.
Mel Gibson

Comply, or else! :bash:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When they bring politics into those events it's all to vilify now, but the real villeins are the hypocritical leftist.
They violated her freedoms, and stomped on her views just like NAZIs would.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Sadly, America is not as free as we'd like to think it is, when simply refusing to wear a religious symbol from a religion that one isn't even a member of can get you into trouble...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She was in the right, the leftist in the wrong, she does have a right to not wear that, and a right to sue them for it.
The religious freedom is insured, and isn't it funny how the leftist hate religion, but pushes Islam, and the religion of all powerful government.
Mel Gibson

It's absurd! It's like telling me I have to wear a turban! Why the hell would I wear a turban if I'm not Sikh?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can keep your lunch warm in those things :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fucking liberal scum...worried about the sensitivity of a given issue rather than the facts.. :kez:

Morons,...every one of them....Their idiotic narrative needs to be stopped and squashed. The social damage they are causing needs to end.

Former Miss Michigan needs to clobber the "Miss World America" organization with a lawsuit so fucking big that it bankrupts the little liberal sissies, not only financially but ideologically as well....They HAVE to be taught that they cannot oppress people for telling the truth. Facts should ALWAYS prevail and if someone can't handle it, then they can go get fucked. This is real life...not some liberal, half baked, fantasy world.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What gets me is they force prayer from everywhere for Christians, but everywhere you look they are pushing the Koran on us, and in schools.
They are so hypocritical.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It seems like according to political correctness any successful people are guilty of oppressing lazy horrible people.
Mel Gibson wrote: July 21st, 2019, 3:27 pm She may have very little recourse... In the US, Asians are viewed as oppressors just like Whites are.