VIP Member

Southeast Asia Is Furious With Millennial "Begpackers"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... begpackers

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

White tourists begging for money? Would any of you ever pickup hitchhikers? I saw a couple on the highway trying to hitch a ride. They could have been killers or thieves or just a poor couple who needed a ride.

One time a lady approached me with a fake story on how their car was towed and that she needed $18 for taxi. Very fake cry with no tears. Why not $3 for the bus? Did she really expected me to hand her a $20 bill? It's not like her wallet was towed. Or her credit card, or her cell phone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Over the past 15 years or so i have seen shows with backpacking across Europe, and Asia, it's not smart at all.
Also you do that you should expect to be bagged, and tagged, if not sold for parts, or the sex trade.
No I wouldn't give them money, they can eat bugs, worms, roadkill, and walk.
I've helped people broke down, or lost, and even bought food for a few people i thought legitimately in need, but most are just sorry bums.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fucking kids today have no morals and no shame. They expect everything to be handed to them. I saw in a lot of the kids that hung around with my daughters in HS. No ambition outside of being glued to their phone and no morality...Beg, barrow, or steal to get what you want, and it needs to be NOW!... And when they get what they want,...it doesn't satisfy them for very long. Then they are off trying to wheedle the next latest and greatest thing put of someone.

It's fucking vomit inducing.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have seen this in Hong Kong. It never occurred to me ever to beg in the decade that I lived overseas without a work permit. I worked whenever I could and got very skinny a number of times.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Rich kids begging money from poor people.

From self-inflicted poverty.

These people live in their little world where they think they are being cute.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ve backpacked... And went hiking..

I´ve never begged for money.

I´ll mug some white tourist couple... They have money..

I aint gonna starve to death... Desperate times call for desperate measures... Whatever is necessary, is legal. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would just try to live opff the land best i could before resorting to begging, or robbing someone.
The thing is though, I wouldn't put myself in that situation to begin with, and always have a backup plan.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 7:24 pm I would just try to live opff the land best i could before resorting to begging, or robbing someone.
The thing is though, I wouldn't put myself in that situation to begin with, and always have a backup plan.
Yes.. A backup plan..
A small diamond hidden under your skin.. Or in a fake tooth. :laugh:
Sounds a bit grotesque but it is being used.

Millenials dont understand that their white asses are hated in the 3rd world countries..

They dont share the same kind of tolerance and are not afraid of being xenophobic.

You dont get any help from the locals... And the local cops side with the local people.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Whites have become really pathetic..

These weaklings are the only ones on the planet spewing tolerance and multiculturalism.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 2nd, 2019, 7:24 pm I would just try to live opff the land best i could before resorting to begging, or robbing someone.
This...☝️

For me the idea of traveling abroad without means of financial support is unthinkable. Even traveling here at home you need money to do it properly.

I've been a lot of places on this fucking globe and have always paid my way. Given the geopolitical climate of places outside the US; the idea of backpacking in this world without money or a plan is just plain fucking stupid, irresponsible, and above all, extremely dangerous.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can get away with going poor if you have knowledge, and a trade in demand.
The thing is one trade in some place isn't worth squat in another.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee goes to visit Thailand, wearing a big hat, cacky shorts, sandals and white socks..

And one of those waist bags.

She stays at a resort where its safe.

She wants to see the historical attractions... And then a nice local man says the attraction is closed..

Little does American Becky know that she is about to fall victim to one of the many scams in Thailand.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 5th, 2019, 4:12 pm Renee goes to visit Thailand, wearing a big hat, cacky shorts, sandals and white socks..

She wants to see the historical attractions... And then a nice local man says the attraction is closed..

Little does American Becky know that she is about to fall victim to one of the many scams in Thailand.
Odi talks out of his ass because he is as dim as the winter sun in his North Pole home.... :laugh:

What would a squatch like you know about foreign tourists scams?...With exception of your mandatory forced induction, I'll bet you haven't been more than a 20 kilometer radius away from your mud hut....:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 5th, 2019, 4:56 pm
Odinson wrote: August 5th, 2019, 4:12 pm Renee goes to visit Thailand, wearing a big hat, cacky shorts, sandals and white socks..

Odi talks out of his ass because he is as dim as the winter sun in his North Pole home.... :laugh:

What would a squatch like you know about foreign tourists scams?...With exception of your mandatory forced induction, I'll bet you haven't been more than a 20 kilometer radius away from your mud hut....:laugh:
I´ve been around.. And I know that hustling is a way of life in these countries.

And I know that Australians, canadians, brits, americans are prime targets... Robbed blind because of stupidity and trying not to be racist.

Even though you live in multicultural, crime cities, you people still manage to keep yourselves as catholic choir boys. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 5th, 2019, 8:34 pm

I´ve been around.. And I know that hustling is a way of life in these countries.

And I know that Australians, canadians, brits, americans are prime targets... Robbed blind because of stupidity and trying not to be racist.

Even though you live in multicultural, crime cities, you people still manage to keep yourselves as catholic choir boys. :teehe:
You've been around what? The latrine?

Just because you know scams and dangers exist in foreign shitholes doesn't make you special. Anyone acquainted with vacationing in 3rd world countries knows these dangers exist...you thick skulled, snow ape.

Just fly into any airport in Mexico and after you get through customs; you will be solicited by literally dozens of scammers before you can even reach the terminal exit door. In places like Cancoon the airport hustlers are thicker than the hair on the palms of your hands.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 5th, 2019, 8:57 pm

You've been around what? The latrine?

Just because you know scams and dangers exist in foreign shitholes doesn't make you special. Anyone acquainted with vacationing in 3rd world countries knows these dangers exist...you thick skulled, snow ape.

Just fly into any airport in Mexico and after you get through customs; you will be solicited by literally dozens of scammers before you can even reach the terminal exit door. In places like Cancoon the airport hustlers are thicker than the hair on the palms of your hands.
The cesspool.. :teehe:

Yeah you got all these things in America... But you still have that rich white dentist buffoon thing going on... :teehe:

I dont know about Mexico but by the look of it, they dont have the same elaborate scams like they do in Thailand..

In Thailand, it feels like the whole town is in on it.

You cant trust anything...

Most of the mexican scams are something you encounter here as well.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is something a friend of mine pointed out who has been living in Thailand for over twenty years and speaks fluent Khmer and Thai among being able to get around in a number of other Asian languages. It's only the white folks who refuse to believe the warnings he gives and then I noticed that this is also true in my own experience trying to warn some white folks in China about what's going on around them. It's my belief that this is due to political correctness trying to leave white folks dumbed down and leave us without defences or protection. As this friend pointed out all other races listen and take hee as I did when I briefly was in Thailand.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Some white people are just afraid to be called racist..

Its only the WASP types..
We dirty vodka-belt slavs are racist fucks..

Prejudice against gypsies, negroes, muslims, little brown asians is cool... It keeps you alive.

Its all in the way some people talk... If they talk too much and are overly friendly, dont trust them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wouldn't backpack like they do, especially in the places a lot of them go. With the Organ trade going strong in Asia, and other places you are likely to be parted out.
Two vanished the other day I read.