In memory of my beloved outdoor urinal... and other stuff...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i would guess they have an algorithm that browses the internet for info like we do for terrorist, and other illegal things.
You know a site like DV had it's Narks also, people looking for stuff like that being as popular as it got.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: May 15th, 2019, 11:44 pm i would guess they have an algorithm that browses the internet for info like we do for terrorist, and other illegal things.
You know a site like DV had it's Narks also, people looking for stuff like that being as popular as it got.
I don't know how IHIT initially came upon the post, but the thread would've easily appeared via search engine result at that time in history... I will assume IHIT just simply Googled his name!
Mel Gibson

But most requests were non-law enforcement related, as stated... Usually by lawyers, or those threatening litigation. Libel/Defamation was common...

This is where it was often easier for me to just wipe out the thread, keep the complainant happy, as opposed to playing hardball...

A good example of this was (and still is) a very well known news anchor here in Vancouver, that had an issue about a thread that claimed her vagina produced foul odours...

I was not in a position to examine her smelly cunt, as to determine true validity of said claim, so I nonetheless wiped the thread to keep everyone happy. :laugh:

Behind the scenes isn't always so easy...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

only thing I ever got was people cussing at me, and calling me names :spit: especially from Scientologist in the past.
Oh, and a google ads denied thing.
:) other than that I feel pretty good about things.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

I shitcanned that Scientology fuck, after giving him multiple chances to stop spamming up every fucking thread.

My Mod 'Brothers and Sisters' would hassle regulars for nothing, while letting that fuck spam the board up. My fellow Mod 'Brothers and Sisters' would just sit back and watch, doing nothing but chatting bullshit in the hidden Mod Forum.

Right then and there I knew I was running as a lone Mod, solo...

And yes, if you cannot handle the worst names, from the worst people, Modding is not the hobby for you! :laugh:

I've had death threats directed at me, and called every name in the book by frustrated posters.

It was an entertaining time for me though! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Had a death threat, or two while on DV myself, and Muslims wanting to kill me, and nut bars wanting to beat me up. :laugh:
I even offered to meet them at the airport if they flew in, we could have lunch before I stomped them into the ground.
back then I could have done it, today I would just shot them in the face.
Mel Gibson

Ah, the good old days! :laugh:

It was always entertaining!

So far, nobody has ever shown up at my door to beat me up and kick my ass! :o :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I knew they wouldn't since I'm here in Kentucky, and they where 2000+ miles away.
I called one out at work when I modded meetings, the guy settled down real quick, and never really did want to go outside.
I think if you are getting that worked up online you really need to think about getting off line for a while.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I never had any death threats as a mod...But I did have a little Neo Nazi, fecal stain, take it personally after I gave him "time out" for violent anti-semitic remarks. He called me every name in the book his tiny mind could think of, "fat jew" was probably his a-typical unimaginative fave. .... :laugh:

To this day I understand he still cries like a pitiful little bitch if my name gets mentioned.

Other than that the only poster I ever gave a hard time was our own Mel....It was more of a game than actual moderation. He was under a "time out" issued by the admin, so late at night when no one else was on, Mel would try to sneak into the forum under different proxies and I would kick him off before he could fire off a post...This would go on for an hour or two until either he or I got bord.... :bored:

I found it rather entertaining. For whatever reason, Mel just could take "fuck off" for an answer and was just dying to get into TBC and post his drunken ramblings. I think it was his unrequited love for RW that made him do it.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had a scientologist, a few Muslims, and a jealous man wanting to kill me :unsure:
I always am nice enough to offer to meet them at the airport.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 18th, 2019, 5:24 pm I had a scientologist, a few Muslims, and a jealous man wanting to kill me :unsure:
I always am nice enough to offer to meet them at the airport.
I got accused of issuing death threats against an obnoxious leg humper that just wouldn't give it a rest.

He would personally attack my every post just for the attention and then PM me and apologize and call a truce, which I naively would agree to. Less than 24 hour later he would be right back to his obnoxious attention seeking asshole self....This happened multiple times

It was a rough time period in my life and my patience for such shit was almost non existent (the asshole in question knew it) So I finally had enough and publically told him to either cut the shit or fuck off and die, and the sooner the better....He cried and screamed to the admin that I directed a death threat at him and demanded that I be punished for it. When the admin didn't see it his way, he then screamed favoritism and ran away and pouted for a few weeks.

Now I know it was a little harsh of me and I probably could have handled it better, but I don't consider what I said a "death threat"....It was more of a "fuck you" in no uncertain terms. And mind you, I was no longer a mod at the time so I was free to say whatever I wanted within the rules of the forum.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I remember on DV you doing that, or more like it was I would, or could kill you. :laugh:
Went on for weeks if I remember right.
Funny thing is half the people on there including me made comments like that.
Like one Muslim that threatened me, I told him I would put him in my septic tank to add some good bacteria to it. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 20th, 2019, 1:19 pm I remember on DV you doing that, or more like it was I would, or could kill you. :laugh:
Went on for weeks if I remember right.
Funny thing is half the people on there including me made comments like that.
Like one Muslim that threatened me, I told him I would put him in my septic tank to add some good bacteria to it. :laugh:
Unfortunately if it was an OTB Muslim....a septic tank would feel and probably smell too much like where they came from....You should have threatened to lock them in a refrigerator full of pork.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All the bacon, and sausage I eat they would be going to the right place :spit:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Death threats are normal..

I used to spread around my home address a lot... Until I realized that might become a victim of an identity theft. :teehe:

I have been dreaming of a muslim, male feminist, groid, multiculturalist, leftie white trespassing on my property. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You have to remember, most the people threatening you online are cowards, and all talk, even the ISIS retards out there, and mentally ill Scientologist.
I don't even worry about them coming here.
Anyway, there is two guns sitting right here, and I carry most the time also so come get some. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 2:23 pm You have to remember, most the people threatening you online are cowards, and all talk, even the ISIS retards out there, and mentally ill Scientologist.
I don't even worry about them coming here.
Anyway, there is two guns sitting right here, and I carry most the time also so come get some. :teehe:
I have no problem with ending their lives.. Just need an excuse. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would have no issue killing a person after me like that, Ill shot them dead if I even think they are going to try.
Better kill them than be dead yourself, just like the cops are trained to do.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 13th, 2019, 7:25 pm I would have no issue killing a person after me like that, Ill shot them dead if I even think they are going to try.
Better kill them than be dead yourself, just like the cops are trained to do.
I rather kill the stalker once I get the chance than to give him another chance to take me down.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

But you have to make them tea in England, then let them have their way with you :kez:
You know that's some really sick liberal thinking to give criminals more rights than the good people of the land.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.