Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 28th, 2019, 2:46 pm :facepalm:
How fucking ridiculous....Maye that 98% of straight men just arent attracted to a hulking beast of a "woman"?... :think:

Sorry, but the average trans-women looks like guys in drag. I imagine as a guy, you have to be pretty hard up to be attracted to one.

Well, except for Odi...We've already established that any hole, any where, will do for him... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On the radio today they where talking about this lesbian couple in a gay group.
One of the woman is having a transition into a man, and they are out of the group now because they are Heterosexual now :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Why post this here, why not, it's mentally ill people running these Orange states into the ground, and whats worse they are trying to tell you they know what they are doing.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 28th, 2019, 8:34 pm On the radio today they where talking about this lesbian couple in a gay group.
One of the woman is having a transition into a man, and they are out of the group now because they are Heterosexual now :laugh:
Yeah, ain't biology a bitch?.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 28th, 2019, 5:40 pm Sorry, but the average trans-women looks like guys in drag. I imagine as a guy, you have to be pretty hard up to be attracted to one.
Even if tranny was totally supermodel level of good looking, and completely post-op too, it wouldn't make a difference to me. It is still biologically a male, and I just simply couldn't view it as anything other than a male. This simple fact in itself precludes me from any desire to enter into a relationship with another man, no matter what it looks like...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 29th, 2019, 1:23 pm
Renee wrote: August 28th, 2019, 5:40 pm Sorry, but the average trans-women looks like guys in drag. I imagine as a guy, you have to be pretty hard up to be attracted to one.
Even if tranny was totally supermodel level of good looking, and completely post-op too, it wouldn't make a difference to me. It is still biologically a male, and I just simply couldn't view it as anything other than a male. This simple fact in itself precludes me from any desire to enter into a relationship with another man, no matter what it looks like...
And the hate surfaces.... :rofl:

Face it Mel...you're bigoted.... :laugh:

What's the matter, Dude? A vagina constructed from penis parts not your thing?..... :rofl:
Mel Gibson

It's just straight up biological facts, which while some may attempt to 'rewrite', I'm not one of them! A dude is a dude, even if he gets some kinda fake vagina generated by Doktors that probably shouldn't even be allowed to do such procedures in the first place!

Then again, it's their body, and I guess they can do what they want to it. But what they can't do, is force me to believe that a male can all of a sudden transform into a biological female, as that simply isn't possible...
Mel Gibson

We live in a true clown world these days! :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not going to hold back either, there is no such thing as transgender, you are a man, or woman, your mentality don't make you one, or another.
Your a man, or a sissy man, your a woman, or a dyke.

I do feel for some of those people though, and it's their right to be what they want, but don't get angry when I call it like it is.
I also feel for the confused one that have issues with their gender, and hope they get help, or happy with their self when they change things..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 29th, 2019, 2:24 pm It's just straight up biological facts, which while some may attempt to 'rewrite', I'm not one of them! A dude is a dude, even if he gets some kinda fake vagina generated by Doktors that probably shouldn't even be allowed to do such procedures in the first place!

Then again, it's their body, and I guess they can do what they want to it. But what they can't do, is force me to believe that a male can all of a sudden transform into a biological female, as that simply isn't possible...
You do know I was being sarcastic, right???

To be honest, if you were attracted to transgendered women...I would think that something was very wrong with you......Not that I DON'T think that something is wrong with you, already... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 28th, 2019, 5:40 pm
How fucking ridiculous....Maye that 98% of straight men just arent attracted to a hulking beast of a "woman"?... :think:

Sorry, but the average trans-women looks like guys in drag. I imagine as a guy, you have to be pretty hard up to be attracted to one.

Well, except for Odi...We've already established that any hole, any where, will do for him... :laugh:
I know you are a foreigner and all... But I will slap you bitch..

:laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 29th, 2019, 2:26 pm We live in a true clown world these days! :kez:
One word, one concept, says it all...."Liberalism".

It's a societal curse. It's a concept that wants to put every physical, emotional or mental abnormality on a level playing field with what western society considers traditionally "normal". And it wants to do it in a "in your face" very militant way so that people who disagree are intimidated and afraid to speak out against these wacky liberal ideas.

Personally I believe it is time to put an end to this nonsense.... This gender fluid crap is and should be the last straw...The idea that it is mentally and emotionally healthy to encourage children as young as 3 to pick their gender regardless of scientific reality, is ludicrous in the extreme and needs to be squashed post haste. The idea that a person can go through life playing pretend with their biological sex is a pathological road to a generation of maladjusted, narcissistic, idiots.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 30th, 2019, 2:32 pm
Renee wrote: August 28th, 2019, 5:40 pm

I know you are a foreigner and all... But I will slap you bitch..

:laugh:
Hey, you are the one who said that there is no difference between a mans asshole and a woman's... :facepalm:

I don't make this shit up....I just capitalize on it.... :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

No they dont..

They dont read history.

They dont read into anything.

They dont even know why they are pro something or against something..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They barely know how to tie their shoes anymore the way they are taught by these indoctrination centers.
Plus being black people are dumb by the words of Liberals in charge the test are lowered so they can pass in a lot of places.
In New York they even lowered or wanted to lower testing scores for educators so more Blacks could get a job teaching :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Look at all the White NRA Republicans, oh wait, they are likely all Democrats :facepalm:
Gotta figure out a better narrative to blame whites :bored:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 12:35 pm Look at all the White NRA Republicans, oh wait, they are likely all Democrats :facepalm:
Gotta figure out a better narrative to blame whites :bored:

I think I counted the whites (caucasians) in that meme once....there was about 10 definites with a small number of maybes.

Whites are definitely represented in the so called mass shooting phenomenon, but in the minority.

The sad truth that liberals do not even want to remotely address because of the stigma it generates is that insanity and antisocial behavior knows no racial boundries. We have to do a better job of identifying human timebombs and taking preemptive measures to stop them before they explode.

I'm going to go ahead and say that if it means that these so called red flag laws need to be enforced...then so be it....I just worry about the potential for abuse and misuse by politically motivated government officials and law enforcement personnel.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

All shooters, pedophiles and serial killer are white men..

Blacks and brownies dont do that kiddie diddling thing... Nor do they kill people.

White men do that evil shit because white man ARE evil.

What I think is that we actually jail our pedophiles... And we call them pedophiles..

A nikker who fucks his own 8 year old daughter is just another nikker doing nikker things.