Shadow Government

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oaktree

Shadow Government

Joe Biden appears so straight laced. A Republican or conservative would have the liberals having meltdowns if they were caught s scamming like this. It’s as if the liberals think that if it’s a liberal doing anything wrong then it’s okay because their heart is in the right place. Wasn’t Joe idea putting his son at risk by using him as a conduit for these illegal cash donations ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shadow Government

Joe wouldn't think of his son over money, and power. also with connections in government he likely figures he would not be charged anyhow, or investigated.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shadow Government

MARK OF THE BEAST: Workers in Wisconsin Wear ‘I Got Chipped’ T-Shirts Celebrating New Implants

The fake news media is pushing microchip implants as new and trendy.

Published 4 days ago

on Aug 31, 2019

By Shane Trejo https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mark-of-t ... -implants/

Employees at the Three Square Market in Rivers Falls, WI actually celebrated by wearing “I Got Chipped” t-shirts after they were implanted with microchips by their bosses.

The microchips are the size of a grain of rice, and they were embedded into the hands of employees for Three Square Market, a vending company that makes kiosks to dispense food and beverages. It was done supposedly for the purposes of convenience, and employees’ hands can now be read to verify their identity.

Three Square Market Chief Operating Officer Patrick McMullan dismisses any concerns that microchipping his employees is akin to Big Brother. He told detractors to “take your cell phone and throw it away” to defend his invasive practice.

Trending: Alabama High School Mass Shooting with 10 Victims Largely Ignored by Fake News Media

Biohax Sweden produced the microchips, and they have thousands of people implanted with their technology throughout the Europe. They hope to expand their business across the pond, and Three Square Market is happy to help them do so, as a modern dystopia continues to take shape.
take our poll - story continues below

Who do you believe is the most intolerable member of congress?

The microchips were implanted by a local tattoo artist who pinched the individual’s skin after swabbing the area, and then made a small incision with a syringe before installing the chip.

“The pinch hurt more than the injection,” said McMullan. “It stung for about an hour and half afterwards, but now it’s getting back to normal.”

Since debuting the microchips in 2017, Three Square Market has vastly expanded their plans with the technology, hoping to convince larger firms to adopt microchips.

“We’ve been in touch with NASCAR, with baseball stadiums,” Three Square Market President Todd Westby told KSTP. “We’ve gotten in doors that we would have never gotten in before.”

They are looking into drastically expanding the technology and making it standardized, showing how it can already be used to open doors, buy food items, and turn on computer portals. Westby demonstrated how the microchips can effectively store biometric information as well.

“I scanned my hand and here’s my driver’s license information,” Westby said, holding up his phone to astonished reporters.

They hope to introduce the idea to the masses in the form of bracelets containing microchips, in order to get the masses used to having microchips implanted in their skin down the line.

“The microchip is a big talking point, but it’s not practical right now,” Westby said. “What is practical is RFID bracelets.”

While entrepreneurs, fake news readers, and government bureaucrats may love the idea of microchips, privacy rights advocates and devout Christians may disagree. Not only does the project facilitate ubiquitous spying, but it also may fulfill Biblical prophecy written in the book of revelation.

Revelation 13:16-17 states: “And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name.”

The horrifying vision of the future described by George Orwell in “1984” could be made a permanent phenomenon if microchipping becomes mandatory.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Shadow Government

They made transgenders and gays trendy so a chip shouldn’t be too hard to make look cool. All the Hollyweird stars no doubt will do their part. If there is a world war could these chips be hacked by the enemy?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Shadow Government

Phones, Smart meters, how about cars.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It had never occurred to me that cars were being used to gather data but it doesn’t surprise me after finding out how everything that can be known about us is on our file. As I have stated in other posts, I believe that there is so much information on each person that only artificial intelligence has the capability to go through it all.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart phones are giving mass intel on all who have them and Snowden explains how much in this ten minute video.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Apps are some of the worst ones, Google, and facebook really get a lot from people.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The traitorous puppet Dementia Joe and the puppet demonrat party want Bolsonaro extradited. All Bolsonaro did was win an election but get robbed of his win. The puppet masters must feel threatened by even just one country not under control by the top bank. Like Ronald Reagan said that if freedom goes down in the USA then there won’t be a place to flee tyranny to as if the USA goes down then so will the free world. https://www.rt.com/news/569597-us-bolso ... te-brazil/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We have a treaty with them so he will likely have to go back anyhow, but Biden should stay out of it if he where smart.
I believe the election was stole also just like here, same criminals involved.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bolsonaro seems to know who the puppets are.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
They have far from earned any respect, they have earned a lot of disdain.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

What's under the Denver Airport? Some kind of secret base or bunker? Apparently Obama was taken there at one point.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We have several places in the States that have large Bunkers.
Supposedly China has a city underground, and Japan might have one also.

I like the talking fish :teehe:
Interesting video, and I say the Templar's are still pulling strings.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mao Tse Tung bled China for decades building a huge secret underground facility. I don’t know much more about it than that. There may also have been a nuke probably not stored correctly. If my memory serves me correctly there were many guys in white suits picking up some kind of foam like material shortly after.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I saw once that city was for some 50,000 people to 100,000.
No telling, but it better be deep, and lead lined.
A few good bunker busters, or Moab Bomb might just dig it up again.

I think right now millions live in those cities all packed in, and homeless otherwise.