Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These liberals it seems to me that they believe that they are morally and mentally vastly superior to Americans due to the political correct beliefs that they believe in. How unthinking is that ? It’s my experience that when people stick their noses in the air and believe that they are better they actually make themselves repulsive and very less than.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 5th, 2019, 10:15 pm :laugh: never met an Australian that way, really they can't say much being trash from England, or one of their boot licking countries.
It was a Penal colony after all with the rejects, and criminals when founded.

The Aussies I have met have been pretty cool people, most where a lot nicer than the Brits, and Frogs.
I've met plenty online and in RL...The arrogance they exude toward the US can be kind of shocking given their nations rather low class beginnings and history. Most of them seem to have forgotten that the founding of their country as a British colony was a direct result of the American Revolution.

In years past I understand most of them were not that way and many felt a bond or a kinship with Americans but in recent years that is changing. Aussie attitudes toward America have soured somewhat and seem to have intensified since 911. There has been kind of a backlash against the US since our invasion of Iraq which in many cases is warranted. John Howard's decision to support George Bush in the Iraq war was not popular with the Australian public and we, the US, became sort of a pariah in the eyes of many Aussies.

One exception in my experience was many years ago when my ex-husband and I had dinner one night in NYC. We sat next to a pair of Australian gentlemen on vacation in the US. They were delightful dinner companions...very friendly, very warm, very sophisticated...they were also gay. But they were not the typical Aussie I have come across.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The ones I met was either soldiers at Fort Knox, or brought in by Ford when working there.
It mostly was before 9/1, and these where working people.
The only ones I really disliked was the ones from Quebec, all a-holes.
Gotta mention though, the Ohio people on the most part where just like the Quebeckers.
The Brits I worked with where alright, quite snooty some of them, but a few where quite alright after they got to know you.
One I worked with for a time even sit at lunch with me for some reason, guess he liked the history stuff I knew.

I'm not saying that a group of people are bad, but a lot from Quebec, and Ohio need to pull that barbed stick out of their butts.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

tell me whats wrong with this

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2019, 1:46 pm tell me whats wrong with this

:facepalm:

Nauseatingly ignorant.

Looks like a Remington 870 to me.

You have to wonder if the ignorance is calculated so that it creates more anti-gun hysteria. Or was that simply a doctored clip, as in video that doesn't match the audio.

Both sides of this debate can be disengenuous when it suits them but the antis are blatant with their lies. They lie because their target audience are a bunch of know nothings.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sure if doctored, but have seen the news do that before.
If they wanted the melon to explode like that, just use an AR with SXT rounds.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I was told that the geniuses who created the American constitution said that those who will try and take away Americans freedoms would first try to take away Americans guns and this is precisely why the second amendment was enacted. Obama tried so hard and fake cried on cue.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's all about control, and what more they can get away with.
Like England, it was guns, now knives, net you know it will be who will be able to live, and die like ever country that has done stuff like this has.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s a very interesting video. Is Hillary not as big a shill as Obama and Justin Trudeau ? Why did these billionaires want Hillary to win ? We’re they themselves just following orders ? The democrats don’t care how they win from the looks of this and Canada’s liberals are no different. In the video here it’s a pleasure to watch Donald Trump publicly expose this reporter. No doubt Donald Trump knows all about who controls the media and far more so now that he is president. https://rightwingfolks.com/watch-nbc-ne ... 8qJ-eZBGUk
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How is it that these actors and actresses believe that they know better than the masses about which candidates to support ? Perhaps they will lose their star status if they don't toe the line of the puppet masters whether they believe what they are promoting or not.

McCarthyism 101: Actors demand ‘blacklist’ of Trump supporters in Hollywood

https://www.rt.com/usa/467822-messing-t ... -mccarthy/
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: September 4th, 2019, 11:15 am How is it that these actors and actresses believe that they know better than the masses about which candidates to support ? Perhaps they will lose their star status if they don't toe the line of the puppet masters whether they believe what they are promoting or not.

McCarthyism 101: Actors demand ‘blacklist’ of Trump supporters in Hollywood

https://www.rt.com/usa/467822-messing-t ... -mccarthy/
Hollyweird elites are the new neo-Facists. Their egos convince them that they are morally, socially and intellectually superior to us "little people" and a steady drum beat of blatant leftist misinformation (i.e. ficking LIES) drives their foaming at the mouth TDS.

They are infected with terminal TDS because between the lot of them, they haven't got two brain cells to rub together. The ridiculous idea that people who spend their vacuous lives swimming in that amoral cesspool called Hollywood, could actually be remotely morally or ethically superior to most average Americans, is absolutely ludicrous. It's just another example of stupid people who don't know, or refuse to accept that they are stupid.

The worst part of this is that you can not educate people who are convinced of their moral or ethical superiority. You cannot discuss truth or logic with them because they have already blocked out both truth and logic before the discussion even begins.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I do believe that there is a lot of “eyes wide shut” stuff going on in Hollywierd and no doubt their egos are immense. I also find it hard to believe that people with their noses in the air really care about the masses.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 5th, 2019, 2:51 pm Image
I'd like to punch that slant eye dog eater right in the face. Put my fist right thru her head like some shitty anime cartoon.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Hah!

Its the asians who need to be castrated.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The people who hired her knowing she was like that needs castrated. The Times is the one, and even if they want to blame people like Trump for her she has been like that a lot longer than he has been in politics.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sarah Jeoung needs to explain her reasoning. Knowing Chinese history quite well I would have an easy time exposing her racism and hypocrisy. She is miserable and she sure wouldn’t want to live in China or any other country that isn’t run by white people.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: September 7th, 2019, 5:12 pm Sarah Jeoung needs to explain her reasoning. Knowing Chinese history quite well I would have an easy time exposing her racism and hypocrisy. She is miserable and she sure wouldn’t want to live in China or any other country that isn’t run by white people.
You are 100% right...She is your a-typical miserable little mellennial who never had to really struggle for her daily latte or her unlimited cell phone plan.

A narcissistic, overly entitled POS who owes her entire social existence to the white european people who came before her little yellow ass, and made it possible for an Asian woman to receive and capitalize on opportunities that people in 3rd world countries would kill and die for.

People like her are repulsive in every manner imaginable.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The fact that she said those things doesnt concern me...

I know the non-whites dislike whites..

But the fact that she isnt held responsible for her statements, does concern me..

The double-standard..

A white guy saying something like that would get a lethal injection... There would be a national outcry.