Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 9th, 2019, 1:39 pm The party of KKK, what do you expect.

Im sorry but that's been debunked...Hi-Resolution examination from different angles shows the object to be a vase, with no watermelon eating black face... :laugh:

The accusation comes from a bullshit Facebook newsfeed troll.

Warren is stupid but not THAT stupid....Dems have learned to hide and deflect their racist past very well. So well in fact that our recent generations are completely ignorant of it and refuse to believe the actual history of it.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

She couldn't debunk her use of Native American blood to get ahead when she has none.
Sorry for the fake news, I will edit the post. :)

Yeah Dems want to say the parties flipped sides, where they get that is beyond real life history I have read.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Even if she has native american blood, it would be the same as Melskie asking for holocaust reparations because he has 1% jew in him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Reparations, you get down to it we all deserve some for something, but past wrongs from the far past we don't deserve a thing since we didn't live through it, and our parents didn't in most cases.
Like our nutjobs wanting reparations for the Civil war, it's just buying votes just like Free Cheese was.
The retarded logic from the left is pay all blacks so much for slavery, but most blacks got here after the war, blacks here a lot owned their own slaves, and how about the white lives gave to end slavery.
I know of two great great uncles who died on the Norths side, i have some Browns in my family related to John Brown the crazy Abolitionist. Reparations due maybe :kez: NO, and none wanted, or needed for it, unless it's gave to one group for votes.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Being half 2nd generation Irish, some tea bagging Brit owes me a big, fat, fucking, reparations check....God Damn it!.. :peeved:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Racism ?

While Canada doesn't have quite the same issues with Negroes as the US does, we still have the Injuns... Forever holding out their hands for that free gibs, forever blaming Whitey for shit that was done 200 years ago, and Governments that often keep catering to them, thus ensuring their 'victim status mentality' for many more decades to come!

Then again, if you're offered free shit and special treatment constantly, why wouldn't they take it? It's a good little racket they're running for themselves! Keeps many lawyers employed also.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Mel we have the same Indians, so where do we stop, and why even start the Reparations crap.
Gotta say the Irish was treated just as bad as Blacks, and Some worse over the centuries. Ireland was the center of a Slave trade a long time .

I have a Frog Island I want paid for Dammit ! :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2019, 4:21 pm Mel we have the same Indians, so where do we stop,
Well, in their view, we should never stop with the handouts! The handouts must remain in place forever! They like it better this way...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The only Indians i have known have been on reservations, and got out to become someone.
They all said they hate those places, and would not go back except to visit family.
The Free handouts/Welfare do to them the same as it does everyone else, it becomes generational, and takes any pride away from you creating hate, and depression.
Mel Gibson

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2019, 9:39 pm The only Indians i have known have been on reservations, and got out to become someone.
They all said they hate those places, and would not go back except to visit family.
The Free handouts/Welfare do to them the same as it does everyone else, it becomes generational, and takes any pride away from you creating hate, and depression.
It's the same here. The only ones that have ever truly prospered were the ones that got their asses off the reserves and did something.

Sitting on the reserve living in squalor on government handouts has never, ever led to anything good happening.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Most the counsels on reserves are crooked which doesn't help.
This one woman I knew was a police officer in the Dakotas, she told me how bad their leaders took advantage of the people there,
Most the crime is hidden, and things like abuse, and sexual assault was rampant. She said an uncle raped her as a kid, and nothing happened to him for it.
Mel Gibson

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2019, 9:48 pm Most the counsels on reserves are crooked which doesn't help.
This one woman I knew was a police officer in the Dakotas, she told me how bad their leaders took advantage of the people there,
Most the crime is hidden, and things like abuse, and sexual assault was rampant. She said an uncle raped her as a kid, and nothing happened to him for it.
EXACTLY the same here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

It looks to me the ones who left would start fighting back to help the ones who stayed.
I know if my family was still there I would want to help them anyway i could.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

I hate the british and the irish..

You are all english speakers... Can you understand what this man is saying?

35 sheep missing... Done about it nothing.. Beautiful morning... Bright out...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The way the sheep is painted up it looks like they are going to a gay pride parade.
My guess is they let to many Muslims in the country, they are in some guys harem now :spit:

That's not exactly English, only technically, it still has the old world undertones, well for him tones from Irish, Gallic, and such in it.
Same with a lot of the old hillbillies, that might be English, but with a lot of those old tones, and phrases thrown in.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Ahhhh, removed for being true ^^^

Here is a good one, she lives in a place where whites are 97% of the population, why did she run from black areas ???
Ill tell you, Black areas are not safe, there is more crime, and the places get ran down bringing property value down, all fact.
This man has it right.

Mel Gibson

Racism ?

I'll assume Michelle won't be selling her mansion in all white Martha's Vineyard anytime soon, so she can move to nice black Detroit and be amongst her own people again?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 12th, 2019, 4:21 pm Mel we have the same Indians, so where do we stop, and why even start the Reparations crap.
Gotta say the Irish was treated just as bad as Blacks, and Some worse over the centuries. Ireland was the center of a Slave trade a long time .

I have a Frog Island I want paid for Dammit ! :teehe:
YES...Some teabagging British fuckwad owes me and mine a big fat check!..

And keepem coming...I come from a long line of Irish victims, GOD DAMN IT!...:angry:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Eat your Lucky Charms, and be happy with your bag full of potatoes.
Be happy you don't have a plate full of Haggis like the poor Sottish. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Seriously though, the Irish where sold for many centuries by the Undras/kings.
Spain with the Muslims bought them, the Brits, and elsewhere, before that they where sold in the BC era to Spain, and down the coast, and the British isles also.
Here in the Americas they where sold as indentured servants, and as slaves which there is little difference.

If anyone needs reparations it's today's slaves which these race hustlers are silent about because the slave owners are black, and Muslims.