Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey hi RG :) great to here from you, happy Friday i hope.

I do hope people remember there, 26 Canadians died also. It's more than the numbers though, it's who they all left behind to suffer their loss.
It's been 18 years now for them, and 19 for my loss of my father, his Birthday was on the same day as the attack.
It's really a double sorrow for me, It has to be really hard on those families.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello and good day to all

Summer is now over, and first day of fall will be here shortly.

Just seems it went by so fast.

Soon I will be going to work in the dark, and coming home in the dark.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I like this cooler weather but too much rain.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey hi Rg, and RF :)
Yes, I'm looking forward to some cooler weather, the heat has been really bad on me this year, and the smell around here is awful on top of it.
I seriously wish I could move someplace cleaner.
So, hope all is well with you both, and your families :) maybe some good fall plans.
I just have some clean up here to do, and some winterizing, if I even feel able i need a load of dirt for my garden beds.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello and good evening to all.

We are going to get a lot of rain this week, if their forecast is correct.

I heard the other day, that snow in a few regions a bit north are supposed to be getting some snow.
It can stay up there.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey :0
We need rain bad, just send it our way RG :)
Might get a short shower tonight they say, but we likely wont because they are mostly wrong.
My neck sure hurts like rain though. :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tinipics has shut down, I have been deleting some post the last hour, slow process.
I'm just done with two threads, if anyone wants one cleared let me know so I can get to it, I'm not doing many of them.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

I cant remember the user name I used, been so long ago. :laugh: :laugh:
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote: September 24th, 2019, 12:34 am Hey :0
Might get a short shower tonight they say, but we likely wont because they are mostly wrong.
I just read an article about PG & E cutting power to parts of Northern California, due to the fire hazard.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I deleted a lot from 2012 today, didn't see any of your old post, didn't those back then all get deleted when you changed the old name, and had me delete it from existance ? :think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Registered Guest wrote: September 24th, 2019, 12:44 am
Blue Frost wrote: September 24th, 2019, 12:34 am Hey :0
I just read an article about PG & E cutting power to parts of Northern California, due to the fire hazard.
They will blame it on Trump :laugh:
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 1:42 am Hey hi Rg, and RF :)
Yes, I'm looking forward to some cooler weather, the heat has been really bad on me this year, and the smell around here is awful on top of it.
I seriously wish I could move someplace cleaner.
So, hope all is well with you both, and your families :) maybe some good fall plans.
I just have some clean up here to do, and some winterizing, if I even feel able i need a load of dirt for my garden beds.
Going to attempt to put roll out grass in the back yard this fall.
I might only get the dirt dug out and sifted.
Need to dig it down far enough to put a sand base, then crushed rock and topsoil.
Yes, I have ha this on the list for many years, but life took over. :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I did see some of Sharlee's old post, I had to delete them since they where replying to dead links, and photos. :(
I really miss her a lot, she was a beautiful person.

My yard has got so much crab grass/Bermuda grass I can't do much with it, but try to keep it out of the flowerbeds.
Everything got let go this year, my health, and heart just wasn't in it.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote: September 24th, 2019, 12:51 am I did see some of Sharlee's old post, I had to delete them since they where replying to dead links, and photos. :(

My yard has got so much crab grass/Bermuda grass I can't do much with it, but try to keep it out of the flowerbeds.
I thought about her yesterday, as I was in her old work area.
Hope all is well for her.

I found that good sleep is very important for me now.
I can no longer do the hours I used to do, and I see that ten o clock is here.
Time for me to turn this off, and get some rest., nice to see you again.

Thanks and good night.

Registered Guest
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sleep is important, sadly I get little so it's got hard to do much anymore, maybe I should take up drinking :teehe:
Goodnight RG, I hope you do get some rest.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 24th, 2019, 12:51 am I did see some of Sharlee's old post, I had to delete them since they where replying to dead links, and photos. :(

Wow, Sharlee....that's a name from the past. I liked her. She was smart and always pleasant and always friendly. She used to post at Van and ACC as well. Her posts were excellent contributions to any forum.

I
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She was a sweetheart of a person, shes one Ill always miss like a few others from the past.
Funny how people you never see, or really know grows on you like you do know them.

I think the first people on DV that caught my heart was Blush, and goatboy, super nice people.
RF was the next, then Macy, heart, CC, and a few others.
I could go on, but there is a lot.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 2nd, 2019, 11:37 am She was a sweetheart of a person, shes one Ill always miss like a few others from the past.
Funny how people you never see, or really know grows on you like you do know them.

I think the first people on DV that caught my heart was Blush, and goatboy, super nice people.
RF was the next, then Macy, heart, CC, and a few others.
I could go on, but there is a lot.
Yeah, she was very nice. There have been a lot of nice people that came and went on these forums...But that was then and this is now....Now we are kind of left with the dregs...My self included.. :laugh:

I don't form internet attachments easily. I generally do not readily warm to forum personalities. It complicates my usual posting behavior. But there have been one or two that I formed a kind of bond with but I've always kept it strictly an internet thing. I prefer to keep my real life and my online life separate. That is why I got rid of my Facebook and Instagram accounts years ago.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 24th, 2019, 1:05 am Sleep is important, sadly I get little so it's got hard to do much anymore, maybe I should take up drinking :teehe:
Honestly, if I don't drink, I barely sleep at all!