You guys will like this story...

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Mel Gibson

Piece of shit Syrian immigrant Antifa member thought it would be cool to bully an old lady (pictured below).

Piece of shit Antifa member has since been physically assaulted, and his entire family now fear for their safety after receiving many threats. His parents had to close down the family restaurant permanently (pictured below) due to threats of physical harm.

Canada may appear weak, and we usually are, but we don't take too kindly to some piece of shit immigrant Syrian Antifa member, who came here to flee an oppressive regime in his country, only to openly bully little old ladies and restrict their freedoms when Canada was gracious enough to give you freedom, you useless piece of shit! This time we did it right!

I hope your parents are proud of the fucking shitstain they raised, Alaa Soufi DaLua (pictured below), as they clean out their restaurant for the last time!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.5313443

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw that the other day, and feel that even his fellow retards should have stopped him.
I couldn't stand by, and see that happening, even if it meant me being beat i would have stepped in to stop that.
He should as I say all the time be deported, he is not Canadian, he is not an American, and never will be.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

A taste of their own medicine....All ANTIFA terrorists should be so lucky... :laugh:

Unfortunately this kind of action against the activity of ANTIFA fuels the fire of their "victim" mentality. Most members of that idiotic organization are so arrogant and brainwashed that they believe their own foaming at the mouth prog nonsense.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

"Piece of shit Antifa member has since been physically assaulted, and his entire family now fear for their safety after receiving many threats. His parents had to close down the family restaurant permanently (pictured below) due to threats of physical harm."

Thats probably untrue..

They do that shit in here..

As soon as one of them gets blamed for something, they try to redirect the attention to their personal circumstances.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well a Seattle judge put down an effort of the cities prosecuting attorney to throw out some Antifa cases, said this is enough.
One judge standing up against the city letting them run wild.
The group is a terrorist group, the funding from Soros is a terrorist, all should be prosecuted, and made to pay for all the damages.
Get the people funding them this stuff would die down.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character