Without Conscience - Psychopaths

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Without Conscience - Psychpaths

I dont know about psychopathy..

But I have no problem in taking the axe and go hack all the lefties to pieces.. And then dance on them and take a piss down their open throats.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´m thinking of starting to hunt women too...

With a chainsaw...

You know Jack the Ripper had it right... These damn bitches are gonna ruin us..

See this... Women deserve to die. :laugh:
[video][/video]
Gary Oaktree

That naive stupid ditzy bitchy needs to go move into a Muslim nogo zone until she realizes just how horrible they are. I think that it probably would just take a few hours.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

What a fucking attention whore..

She aint doing that for the deported criminal..

She is doing that because she wants people to see the halo on her head.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oaktree wrote: July 31st, 2018, 7:32 pm That naive stupid ditzy bitchy needs to go move into a Muslim nogo zone until she realizes just how horrible they are. I think that it probably would just take a few hours.
She doesnt have to because rich white daddy pays her rent and all her bills.

She lives in a bubble..

She doesnt even care that the muslim is a convicted felon.. It takes a lot for the progtard Sweden to deport a precious coon or a towelhead.

She thinks every1 is precious.., Except whites.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

No wonder there are so many rapes in Sweden with dunces like this who can't fathom how horrible these rapists are.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wonder is someone with high empathy could be considered a psychopath

[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oaktree

This psychopaths IQ must have been incredible. I certainly am not capable no matter how hard I tried to do the things he had done. It’s so unbelievable. Is it actually true?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He put all his time into learning how to use people since he was pretty much abandoned by family.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This article belongs on this thread as narcissism is a trait of psychopaths. They don't care about anybody but themselves and their inflated egos.

What Happens When You Break Up With a Narcissist?

Breaking up with a narcissist is likely to be a draining experience.
Either they won’t let you go without a fight, or they will discard you without looking back.
Both experiences are extremely hurtful.
Narcissists are highly skilled at making you feel as though you were the most important person in the world, only to tear it all away.
It’s important to remember that however much it hurts right now, you’re better off without the toxic person in your life.
It is challenging and exhausting being romantically involved with a narcissist, but they can also cause havoc when they leave. Breakups are always hard, but when you’ve been in a relationship with someone who uses others and is obsessed with themselves, it can be even harder.
On the surface, narcissists can seem charming, engaging and charismatic, which can make them difficult to leave in the first place.
Dr Judith Orloff, a clinical psychiatrist at the University of California Los Angeles, wrote in a blog post on Psychology Today that narcissists can make you “fall in love with them so hard that it feels like you’re giving up a part of your heart to leave them,” because they’re very good at becoming the centre of your universe while you’re with them.
Here’s what to expect if you break up with a narcissist.
It can feel brutal and sudden
One minute you may feel like everything your partner has ever wanted, and the next you’re left wondering what on Earth went wrong. This is because narcissists are great at playing a part while they’re getting something from their source, according to Orloff. But when they’re done using you, they have no difficulty in casting you aside like a used tissue.
There will be no apologies or remorse, and you may well never hear from them again, regardless of how long your relationship was. If they do return, it will be because they’ve realised they can get something from you.
Be prepared for begging, pleading or bargaining
If you’re the one who chose to leave, good for you because Orloff says that’s hard to do. They are likely to give you the fight of your life because they’re not done with you yet. Narcissists hate losing their supply, so they won’t let you go easily.
Prepare for them to promise “to change.” They might suddenly start doing things for you that you’d been complaining about. They may say “you’ll be lost without me,” or “you’ll never find someone like me.”
Don’t listen, Orloff advises. It’s just a trick to get you to come back to them out of fear.
What next? Establish no contact
No contact is exactly what it sounds like: no contact whatsoever. That means blocking their number, making sure any emails from their address go into your spam folder, and deleting them off social media. This is tough, but mental health councillor Dr Stephanie Sarkis explains in a blog post on Psychology today that it’s the best option because sooner or later the narcissist will find a way to return.
The narcissist will try to contact you if you cut off their supply, and they know just what to say to make you come back. So you have to be brutal, and fast. It may be best to break up with them over text also, so they can’t manipulate you any further.
If you left something at the narcissist’s house, Sarkis adds, you should just leave it and let it go. Consider it a very small price to pay for your own sanity and well-being.
Remove people you have in common from social media
It might seem harsh, but sometimes it’s just better to start completely fresh and remove any association of the narcissist from you life, psychologists advise. This includes their friends and family, from all social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn…
The more connections you still have to each other, the more opportunities the narcissist has to slide back into your life somehow. They could also use their friends to try and make you jealous.
So unless you’re very good friends with them, and you trust them completely, you should probably wipe the social media slate clean.

https://sorendreier.com/what-happens-wh ... arcissist/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My sister marries one, he was a sorry piece of crap I constantly fought with, sent him to the hospital twice, and still he came for me from behind of course.
He made it real hard on my sister leaving like the article says.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think:
[video][/video]
Gary Oaktree

Killing people for an orgasm ? Isn’t that just ridiculous !? Yet it seems to me that there are serial killers at all times in all cities. What was this animals motives ? Was it sex ? That short video doesn’t say why he killed these people.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is pretty interesting, maybe those old white guys practicing phrenology where onto something. .

Gary Oaktree

Perhaps AI is on to something. There could be some bad miscarriages of justice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to wonder if i would be seen as a criminal looking person. :laugh:
I feel that I have intent sometimes, and want to do bad things. :evil: Maybe I just need a good woman to punish me :spit:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What’s better than the love of a good woman ? The love of a bad woman.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hows the old saying go, a good woman in public, a bad girl in the bedroom :think:
Anyway, never had one like that, actually the bad one was actually a bit dull.
She was kind of a psychopath with her stalking me, and info gathering.
I'm not sure if a breakup causes people to become Psychos from mental instability, but maybe it's a trigger to some.
Maybe there is other triggers that cause it to manifest in people prone to it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am now understand the differences between psychopaths and sociopaths much better.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: July 29th, 2018, 12:51 pm Do monsters breed monsters :think: makes me think of a lot of Liberals that let their kids raise themselves to burden society .
A lot of so called conservatives do the same.
Interesting question. Meet the parents of a couple of well known girls.