Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 1:36 pm I don't form internet attachments easily. I generally do not readily warm to forum personalities. It complicates my usual posting behavior. But there have been one or two that I formed a kind of bond with but I've always kept it strictly an internet thing. I prefer to keep my real life and my online life separate. That is why I got rid of my Facebook and Instagram accounts years ago.
I'm the same way. I also disabled my FaceShit account (can't actually delete it), as my 'friends' were boring me, and since I used my real name also, it would only be a matter of time before Antifa came to hunt me down! :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:54 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 24th, 2019, 1:05 am Sleep is important, sadly I get little so it's got hard to do much anymore, maybe I should take up drinking :teehe:
Honestly, if I don't drink, I barely sleep at all!
Well like this morning me trying to sleep, got woke up with my head pounding, and my head in the back swelling quite a bit.
Can't sleep like that, and can't even get comfortable to lay there really.
A lot of the time I just get up, and sit till after maybe 48 hours the swelling goes down, but by then my head is pounding again from no sleep, and my neck issues.

I was kidding about drinking, but the best sleep I ever got was after a party where I drank all the juice, and everyone was angry at me. :laugh: bet they are still talking about it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 1:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: October 2nd, 2019, 11:37 am She was a sweetheart of a person, shes one Ill always miss like a few others from the past.
Funny how people you never see, or really know grows on you like you do know them.

I think the first people on DV that caught my heart was Blush, and goatboy, super nice people.
RF was the next, then Macy, heart, CC, and a few others.
I could go on, but there is a lot.
Yeah, she was very nice. There have been a lot of nice people that came and went on these forums...But that was then and this is now....Now we are kind of left with the dregs...My self included.. :laugh:

I don't form internet attachments easily. I generally do not readily warm to forum personalities. It complicates my usual posting behavior. But there have been one or two that I formed a kind of bond with but I've always kept it strictly an internet thing. I prefer to keep my real life and my online life separate. That is why I got rid of my Facebook and Instagram accounts years ago.
It's hard for me not to get attached to good people, I would gladly put them up here if they came around.
LOL, I would adopt quite a few as family :blush:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Turkey day My Northern Friends :howdy:
Don't bust a gut. :teehe:

Columbus day here, don't know why he gets a holiday though, what did he really do besides do what others did before him.
tech

I am sorry about the long outage - the host managed to get us back online. I am not sure what went wrong but we are back in business now. Cheers!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thank you, I saw where they had to rebuild the database, that's a lot of information.
BTW. I didn't stress, I still have a few M&Ms left out of a 2 lb bag. :blush:
:laugh:

Sorry you had to deal with it, and the headache. :kiss:
tech

Thumbsup!! Thank you for your vote of confidence blue:) :kiss:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just feel bad for you, it's stressful, and hard to deal with when down.
I'm just a bystander now so it's mostly waiting for me, nothing I can do, or no real pressure on me to fix something. :(
Thanks you.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

tech wrote: October 23rd, 2019, 1:42 am Thumbsup!! Thank you for your vote of confidence blue:) :kiss:
Do you just work part time? How do you have time to manage a forum and take care of kids.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's amazing in itself, kids are a full time job even when you are working to make money.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

There was a big windstorm yesterday. Took me 1.5 hours to clean up. Four big bags of leaves. My back is hurting.

Call of duty modern warfare released yesterday. Have been playing. It supports crossplay. I can play with my PS4 friends on my Xbox One.

Lucky Americans have two holidays next month.

Watched Zombieland 2 at the theatre with my manager and coworkers. Fun movie. The humor was over the top.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey :)
My friend here was wanting to go see that movie, but I just can't do that how I hurt.
I liked the first one.

We had a lot of wind, and rain, my yards a mess after cleaning it up two days ago. Darn Neighbors don't care, they don't clean up anything, and it blows over here.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Funny my neighbors only clean up after I do it. The new tenant next door spawned out of nowhere and starting raking the leaves.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Bet the wife kicked him out there.
I just blow mine out in the street anymore, the trash in it, and tree stuff isn't from my yard, and they don't care to leave it all season to blow over i gave up caring.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Bus drivers are on strike now. The first phase of the strike is not to wear their uniform. Superchecker is a local bus driver here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i hope that's not Super driving that bus. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

bad news today for me, i had another aunt pass away.
She was on my dads side, and been in bad health a long time.
The last few days she went code red several times, but this time it was all she could take I guess.

Out of 11 children there is now two, life is short so make the most of it, and hug as many people as you can that you love.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: October 26th, 2019, 11:12 pm :laugh: Bet the wife kicked him out there.
I just blow mine out in the street anymore, the trash in it, and tree stuff isn't from my yard, and they don't care to leave it all season to blow over i gave up caring.
Luckily where I moved to, I can just torch that shit! Well, unless there's a summer fire ban due to extreme forest fire risks. I think Provincial law states I can torch branches up to 4" diameter without requiring a special burn permit of some sort.

With a yard like this, it's really handy to be able to just torch that shit! And even though it burns the grass underneath, that grass usually grows back the best in the Springtime!

Can't do this in the big cities anymore!

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 7th, 2019, 5:44 pm bad news today for me, i had another aunt pass away.
She was on my dads side, and been in bad health a long time.
The last few days she went code red several times, but this time it was all she could take I guess.

Out of 11 children there is now two, life is short so make the most of it, and hug as many people as you can that you love.
I agree. The older I get, the more seem to drop. Reminds me that all our time here is limited, so if you want to do something, better just do it! Soon we'll all be nothing but a faded memory at best...