Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 7th, 2019, 5:44 pm bad news today for me, i had another aunt pass away.
She was on my dads side, and been in bad health a long time.
The last few days she went code red several times, but this time it was all she could take I guess.

Out of 11 children there is now two, life is short so make the most of it, and hug as many people as you can that you love.
My condolences. Losing a family member or loved one is never easy.

You are correct, life is short. It seems to go by in a blink.

A few years ago I started to realize that I am no longer a kid anymore. When I first started on these forums, I was barely out of my twenties..I was a snot nosed, smart ass....Now I'm a middle aged woman and those years of youth are lost to me. It's all down hill from here and if anyone tells you that they look forward to growing older;...they are either lying, or fucking insane.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: November 8th, 2019, 1:22 am
Blue Frost wrote: October 26th, 2019, 11:12 pm :laugh: Bet the wife kicked him out there.
I just blow mine out in the street anymore, the trash in it, and tree stuff isn't from my yard, and they don't care to leave it all season to blow over i gave up caring.
Luckily where I moved to, I can just torch that shit! Well, unless there's a summer fire ban due to extreme forest fire risks. I think Provincial law states I can torch branches up to 4" diameter without requiring a special burn permit of some sort.

With a yard like this, it's really handy to be able to just torch that shit! And even though it burns the grass underneath, that grass usually grows back the best in the Springtime!

Can't do this in the big cities anymore!

I burn stuff all the time, and have a low spot in the yard from years of it.
Not suppose to do so here, but been doping it since I was a kid when nobody cared.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: November 8th, 2019, 1:30 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 7th, 2019, 5:44 pm bad news today for me, i had another aunt pass away.
The last few days she went code red several times, but this time it was all she could take I guess.

Out of 11 children there is now two, life is short so make the most of it, and hug as many people as you can that you love.
I agree. The older I get, the more seem to drop. Reminds me that all our time here is limited, so if you want to do something, better just do it! Soon we'll all be nothing but a faded memory at best...
I found out the other day I may have a condition that shortens my life, gotta get tested though.
It's not a surprise, and even though I want to live forever I really don't care for myself.
I just want the kids in my life to be happy, and love me long as I can help them out in life.
I think being remembered is a form of immortality.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: November 8th, 2019, 1:41 pm

A few years ago I started to realize that I am no longer a kid anymore. When I first started on these forums, I was barely out of my twenties..I was a snot nosed, smart ass....Now I'm a middle aged woman and those years of youth are lost to me. It's all down hill from here and if anyone tells you that they look forward to growing older;...they are either lying, or fucking insane.
Never grow up Renee, it sucks.

With so many aunts, well the ones I had, very few meant much to me, but there was a few which meant the world to me.
This aunt was alright, I feel for her surviving sisters, and family.
I have one left on that side that I just love, she may be the last one to go, and not in that bad of health.
The other one is in bad health.

On my moms side I have 6, or 7 left, I was closer to them, two even lived with us when i was growing up, and where like sisters to me.
My aunt Carol also lived with us a few times, shes cranky like I am, and will speak her mind :)
I'm afraid shes next on that side, shes in bad health. :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To the men, and woman who served our great country, thank you.
Our allies deserve the same thanks who fought the same battles, and had the same hardships.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ahhh, got the flu here, just because I'm nice to little kids, and want to make them smile. :facepalm:
Damn little snot factories. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

So, hows it going people, hope it's warm where you are, been nasty here, and snow on the ground still.
It went from T shirt weather to winter parka in a day.

Anyone ready for Christmas yet :laugh: I'm not even started, but made up a list.
It has seven names on it, and a family I need something for.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

My grandma was telling me to take the flu shot. I will not. There's American Thanksgiving to think about before Christmas.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wo0nt take it either, every person I know who had it over the years got the flu, and usually I don't.
They say it's not a live virus, but they still get it, and it spreads.

Yeah Turkey day, i dread it also, it's stress I don't need, and I just as soon have a pizza.
tech

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

test
tech

I hope quick reply works as before. let me know if there are issues. testing media..

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It will work :)
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Oh damn Mel. You start fires like that you gonna attract attention! :woot:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Poor Mel, that pretty yellow hair be hanging in front of a TP soon.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost wrote: November 18th, 2019, 4:42 am :laugh: Poor Mel, that pretty yellow hair be hanging in front of a TP soon.
Test, Quotes working ? Working for me. :)
Mel Gibson

There are no Injuns here, but even if there were I'd simply toss out a couple full cans of beer, just like you'd throw a hand grenade... That would buy me a minute or so to assume a superior tactical position! :laugh:
tech

Blue Frost wrote: November 18th, 2019, 4:43 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 18th, 2019, 4:42 am :laugh: Poor Mel, that pretty yellow hair be hanging in front of a TP soon.
Test, Quotes working ? Working for me. :)
Wonderful!! :kiss:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope it does for everyone, and that's all that glitched. You know a lot of the glitches are likely from the first install, and code, it didn't do well, and crashed a month, or two of use totally loosing most the content.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello, and good day to all.

I don't know why. but it seems to me, that there are not enough hours in the day, to get everything done.

I don't think that going to metric time would solve the problem.

Would probably create more time, for many more things to go wrong in the day.

Best regards

Registered Guest.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Renee wrote: November 8th, 2019, 1:41 pm

Blue, I am sorry to hear about the passing of your Aunt.

Yes, life is shorter than most of us think.

Renee, nice to see you. I agree, as we go into our twenties, we think we will be there forever.
Then the sudden shock that the 30's, 40's, 50's, etc are now behind us.

I don't feel it. but my 70's are not to far away.

Enjoy your 30's and 40's, all of a sudden the years will pass by so fast, you will ask yourself, "where did the last ten years go"

Again, nice to see you Renee.

Best regards

Registered Guest.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:( Yeah, and as winter ends, it seems a lot of people die between Christmas, and then.
I have two very sick aunts right now, on in very bad condition in the hospital.
I really hate to see her like she is, I got close to her when she lived here, and always liked her.
Her kids lived here for a time also when i was a kid.

Nobody guarantees tomorrow do they.