Sermons In The Mosques

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

Here’s some spiritual marriage counseling from a Saudi Imam. I’m sure his household is very Islamic. I’m sure his followers need to know when it’s permissible to eat their wife. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... Erdgb4J0qk

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

Yet more spiritual guidance and wisdom from the religion of piss.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

Oh look , this Canadian imam is preaching when a woman can lick her husband. For example wen puss is oozing from a wound. This IMAM feels that things is important for his followers to know. http://www.freespeechfront.net/2019/02/ ... iJAOHk&m=1
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sermons In The Mosques

Oh look , here is some more spiritual guidance from another one of Justin Trudeau’s imports. It’s a woman’s fault if she is raped plus many more Islamic teachings.
http://www.ericbrazau.com/toronto-musli ... bbV31jkWqg
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sermons In The Mosques

Some do dress for it, but that don't mean a man is suppose to be so weak he uses that as an excuse to do so.
People like him are weak, and pathetic.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Sermons In The Mosques

Here’s another pearl of wisdom from a Muslim cleric. Girls can be married at any age, there is no limit, even while a girl is still in their mothers womb. Now why is he even thinking about this ? This thought has never crossed my mind ever in my life. I think it’s sickening actually. http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/11/m ... dVHJig&m=1
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure the UN is alright with that, they do, or did have an Iranian on the board of human rights.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well here’s yet more spiritual guidance from the religion of peace. They will kill all Jews first because there are too many Christians. Well why may I ask is this so important for them to do ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would say if that was here lock the man up for terroristic threatening.
I would think there in that country he would be arrested also, but the rock has special rules I guess. If I was in charge there, and that man left the rock he would be detained, and house searched.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How is it that they can call for murder and genocide of other ethnicities and it’s not considered a hate crime ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Even though the Muslims are as far right as you can about get the left see them as useful tools.
The left has always been racist, and hateful, but now they will cut their own throat to be rid of the civilized right.
Correct me if any of what I say is wrong, anyone.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I can’t argue with that. That quartet of infamous democrat hags are busting with hatred for whites Jews and Christians. Would the USA be a better place if all the white people , Jews and Christians left ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh let’s see what the enlightened Muslim clerics pray about regarding the Chinese people shall we. https://www.infowars.com/muslim-cleric- ... QZb-cG1Glk
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:pardon: I just don't know. :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 14th, 2020, 11:55 pm :pardon: I just don't know. :spit:
No words.... :unsure:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look, top Shia cleric guides Muslim men on how to handle marriage with underage girls including five year olds. http://www.thetruthvoice.net/2020/02/to ... g1-3pA&m=1
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: February 14th, 2020, 11:55 pm :pardon: I just don't know. :spit:
Oh look, they have circle jerks in the mosques. I did not know this. :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look what this imam in Jerusalem has to say in his sermon. “Hating Jews is an Islamic obligation, Ab-ass is wrong to deny it”. Hmmmm it does appear that ala is the opposite in every way of the God of the Jews and Christians. https://www.jns.org/palestinian-cleric- ... LyGop2gwJU
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Palestinian cleric: Hating Jews is an Islamic religious obligation; Abbas is wrong to deny it"

Can you say racist, and intolerant, much like the leftist in this country which is more, and more Jew hating every day.